Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Dude, where's my bishounen?! ❯ AHH!! You're YOU! =D ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miaka hardly noticed it at first. It was a gentle humming noise, and she simply pawned it off as their noisy heater. Though when 'Appearances' was interrupted mid-way because the strange light the screen began to fill with, she examined it closer.

 

"KYAAA!"

 

Two around Miaka's own age came flying from the screen and landed directly on top of her, nearly crushing the poor miko to death. Miaka gasped, winded.

 

Krissie and Steph rolled off of the girl at the same time, just as her brother came to the rescue.

 

"Onee-chan, are you all right?" Keisuke asked Miaka anxiously, examining his younger sister.

 

Krissie was the first to regain her senses. "Huh? What in the- AGGH!"

 

"Agh, stop screaming!" Keisuke cried angrily.

 

"YOU-YOU'RE KEISUKE! KEISUKE YUUKI! Holycrapholycrap…" It only took Steph moments until she joined Krissie in her disbelieving rant.

 

Miaka and sibling stood quietly for a moment, calmly trying to take it all in. After a good minute of listening to the rambling of the new arrivals, however, did they begin to do the same.

 

"I'd know those glasses anywhere!" Keisuke gasped, flailing his arms, speaking of the pair Steph always wore.

 

"And those EARRINGS!" Miaka shrieked, pointing a shaking finger at Krissie, who looked at her like she was insane. Before she could say anything more, though, Steph stepped forth and began to poke the Suzaku no miko in the arm, as if trying to figure out if she were real.

 

"AGH!" Miaka shouted in discontent.

 

"AHH!"

 

"AGH!"

 

"AHH!"

 

This went on for a while more, both Krissie and Keisuke sweatdropping.

 

"Will you guys shut up?!" growled Keisuke. Steph and Miaka immediately stopped when they heard Keisuke yell.

 

"Alright," said Krissie. "Who are you? And…where are we?" she asked Miaka and Keisuke.

 

"Well, you're in the home of the Yuuki's! In Tokyo, Japan!" said Miaka joyously. Keisuke grinned as the two teenagers looked shocked.

 

Steph looked at Krissie and thought, Is this for real? She smiled and put out her hand, "Hey! My name's Steph. Steph Nishio. And my friend is Krissie Kayori."

 

"OMG!" squeed Miaka. "You're from that anime, 'Appearance of a Normal Life'!"

 

Steph glared and said, "We are…? No we're not." Krissie nodded and said, "Look. We're on tape! See, this is what we did last Thursday!"

 

"Oh yeah! When we blew up my kitchen!" said Steph, reminiscing. Miaka and Keisuke both grinned and said, "Yeah! That's one of my favorites!"

 

Steph and Krissie looked like this= o_O  "Riiiight," said Steph. Krissie nodded and said, "So, how do we get out of here?" They all thought for a minute and Miaka finally said, "I know! I can take you to the book world, and Taiitsukun will know how to return you to your own world!"

 

On cue, Krissie and Steph's eyes bulged out of their heads. "The Universe of the Four Gods?! But… that means…" The two friends turned to look at each other, sly grins crossing each of their features.

"Steph, if you're thinking what I'm thinking…"

 

"If it's about the Suzaku seishi, you're right. I am!"

 

"So Hotorhori and Tasuki will be there!"

 

"And Chichiri and Nuriko, too!"

 

Miaka butt in. "And Tamahome!"

 

Both of them stopped periodically to glare at the miko. She already had Tamahome wrapped around her little finger, and there was no need to rub it into both of their faces.

 

Keisuke, the only male of the group, ran his hands through his hair with a sigh. It was going to be a long day.

 

 

 


"Hey, guys, I found the--"

 

Brad stopped dead at the bottom of the stairs, the jacket he had been hunting for falling from his hands.

 

"Krissie? Steph? Where'd they go?"

 

 

 

 The four set out immediately, Keisuke tagging along just for kicks. Or, as he put it, "to protect his little sister from the strange cartoon characters popping out of the TV set".

 

The walk to the National Library was a relatively short one, albeit interesting. Very, very interesting.

 

Krissie had come to a halt as she saw a girl; dressed in the same band tee shirt and jeans and with an identical hairstyle, brush past her.

 

"What the hell is going on?" said Krissie, still looking at the girl.

 

"I think a cosplay convention," said Steph, sweatdropping. She saw a group of "Stephs" all gathered together. She marched right up to a fatter one of the crew and said, "I AM NOT THAT FAT! ::snarl::"

 

The girls looked at her up and down in amazement and said, "Wow! Great costume!" Steph glared angrily and said, "Costume?! I AM Steph!" The really skinny one said, "Yeah, and I'm the King of Spain!"

"Very nice to meet you then, your Highness!" snarled Steph. Krissie, Miaka, and Keisuke looked on as Steph and one of the girls picked a fight.

 

Krissie had to drag Steph away, tooth and nail. They had finally made it to the library and Miaka, Keisuke, Krissie, and Steph trailed silently into the private book section.

 

Miaka found the The Universe of the Four Gods and opened it carefully. The three girls bid Keisuke a farewell, and they were engulfed in a blinding red light emanating from the book, vanishing from this world once more and moving into yet another.

 

TBC…

 

A-N: Well, this is the end of the second chapter! ^.^ And this is sure to get more interesting…