Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Hogwarts Yuugi ❯ surpises ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:- Grins…ok so this chappie is were the REAL fun begins…smiles nervously I hope u like it…..and the characters age may not match their grade.. So don't mind and go on with the flow people ..

Disclaimer:- R u people blind ?!!! Do I look like Ms. Yuu watase or J.K.Rowling to u ???? I do not own HP or FY for heavens sake !!!

" " - Speech.

-- Change of scene.

Chapter 2:-Secret book.

Harry:- 19 yrs.

Ron:-19 yrs.

Draco:- 19 yrs.

Hermione:- 18yrs.

All in their second last year at Hogwarts.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were standing near the wall at the backyard of leaky cauldron wands held out in their hand. They tapped on the 3rd brick that is left from the dustbin and stood back as the bricks moved itself away to reveal the archway to Diagon Alley .This long street is were one can find all sorts of wizard shops and other magical items that one hasn't come across ever before.

Ron looks down at his book list and sighs, "I can't believe this !!!! Second last year at school and I already feel like studying for a graduation in college. This stinks!!! ".

Hermione got all huffed up and smiles "Well Ron, if you had been at the least bit interested in the classes over the years you would find that some of them are quite interesting and easy, and besides how big can they possibly be ??? ".

Ron glared at her "easy for you to say I bet you already know about every single one of them.".

Harry sweatdropped "you guys stop arguing we haven't even bought the books yet and this isn't helping one bit. The sooner we leave the sooner we get to find out where Hagrid went for a week.".

Ron and Hermione both shrugged and all the 3 started to go to many stores for buying their books . After an hour or so all the 3 of them came back with what it looked like a mountain of books. Heaven knows how they managed to see themselves to the spot.

Ron however managed to give Hermione a death glare though his vision was blocked, he imitated her voice "and besides how big can they possibly be???", He snorted "Ha! Look who is laughing now !!!" .

Hermione pouted ,"Well I thin-…"

"ok ok lets just go keep our books I think my hand will break any minute" Harry interrupted apparently annoyed by his friends.

"Fine" they both said in unison. FINALLY the group headed towards their dorms.

###########

.In Albus Dumbledore's Office…..

Dumbledore was presently looking at an old red leathered book that was kept in his table. (A/N: Guess the title??? grins ). "Hmmm…. interesting. Wonder how it got here…".

"I think you already know the answer Albus" a short creature that appeared to be floating in mid air and having the beauty of a dead decaying old pig appeared before Dumbledore.

"err…Taitsukuun is that you ?? " Dumbledore asked.

"whom were YOU expecting, your fairy godmother ??? " Taitsukuun snapped since she ACCIDENTALLY read his mind on the way she looks.

"well I do know how it got here, I was expecting you to say it urself …I guess after all these centuries you still haven't changed…..well what brings you here??? Has it started already ??? I didn't get any reports from the ministry of magic though…".

"Yes it will happen tonight …and you know what we have to do don't you??? it's time for destiny to start its course Albus….".

Dumbledore sighed, "Very well then I will set our plans to working….".

"Yeah, yeah I have no time to chit chat ….. see you sometime soon Albus ….goodbye…." Taitsukuun waved and disappeared in a pink smoke with a small 'poof' sound.

"Im never gonna get used to that…." With that said he called Hagrid and told him what to do….

########

Harry, Ron and Hermione came out of their room and they headed for Hagrid's house…. They saw him sitting there with a dazed expression…. They went near him and patted him on the shoulders to get his attention…. "what ?? oh, sorry been thinkin' a little…"

"about what ???" Harry asked.

"well about when im goin' to the library to put the book of the fou-…I shouldn't have said that.. i shouldn't have said that.. " Hagrid ranted. This aroused the curiousity of all the 3 of them….

"what is it Hagrid you can tell us…." Ron asked him.

"Nothin'…. So what were ya doin' all this week, how'd the exams go???" .All of them noticed how eager Hagrid was to change the topic, but they thought they can get him to slip information a little later ….

"well the exams went fine all though me and Harry had tough time with Snape in Potions….as for Hermione well I don't think I need to tell you the result , its pretty much obvious….." Ron scowled "I can't remember any exam were I scored well in potions ….. that guy has some issues ….".Harry nodded in agreement.

"Hey Hagrid where did you go all this week ???" Hermione asked.

"I went to Tokyo, Japan to get the uh….important documents for Dumbledore….well its getting late ya better run back….".

All of them agreed and said their goodbyes and went back . In the Gryffindor common room Harry, Ron and Hermione sat discussing of the various possibilities of why Hagrid went to Tokyo and about the strange way he acted.

"This has something to do with that book he was saying….i just know it.." Ron suggested.

Hermione nodded in agreement " he said something about keeping the book in the school library also .." .

"I say we go to the lib- ahhhh" Harry screamed clutching his forehead ….

"Harry are you ok ??" Hermione and Ron rushed to their best friend's side.

" my head…. The scar it hurts…. Voldemort is here somewhere…" Harry said.

Ron and Hermione visibly flinched " we better be on the look out Harry, I have a weird feeling something interesting is going to happen tonight" Hermione spoke with a worried expression on her face.

"well what were you saying before Harry ??" Ron asked.

"I think we should go to the library tonight to see what Hagrid's been hiding…." Harry told them both.

"Absolutely not!!! Especially when you know who is on the loose !!!" Hermione shouted

"Oh come on Hermione im sure he cant come inside the castle its well guarded besides don't you want to find about the book too??" Ron suggested

"well you have a point so ok we can go …." Hermione sighed.

"Yes !!! Hogwarts Library here we come ….." Ron said happily making a pose.

Harry was lost in his own thoughts …. Finally they all headed to their dorms and on their way they all agreed when they would go to the library.

"Well, Well ,Well looks like Pottey and his friends are going to sneak yet again and go on an adventure …we will see about that!!!" Malfoy grinned maliciously…. Crabbe and Goyle snickered.

Author corner

Yipeeeee my very first cliffhanger…..do u like it??? Hey please review ……and no flames…and yeah this is the retelling of FY ….with HP gang in them….yells HP and FY rocks !!! review my Fic people and tell me if there are any mistakes ,ur own suggestions and not to mention whether u liked it or not..Arigatou….byeeee.-Hakuri.