Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Hogwarts Yuugi ❯ Library- Restricted section ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:- Hello again….-hugs SnowyBlackOwl - ur my first reviewer!!!! Thank u for reviewing….-gets teary eyed-..you guys r the best….. well im not gonna keep u waiting so chap 2 here we come !!!!

Disclaimer:- I think u need to get a brain surgery if u think I own FY and HP….

Chap 2:-Library -Restricted section.

Inside the dark forest.

Voldemort who now was in the spirit form closed his eyes and began to chant an incantation….

" Dark powers I summon thee, hear my plea and lend me your powers to cross dimensions…. Arise evil forces…. I summon thee".

Suddenly a dark and glowing aura surrounded Voldemort. He felt power surge within him ….he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling …..

"Yes, I did it and now I can finally fulfill my long term goal …..and this time victory is mine!!!". He raised his hand and there before him appeared a portal …. "Excellent" he roared with laughter and went inside the portal.

#-#-#-#-#-#

At Dumbledore's office.

Dumbledore was currently reading the newspaper daily prophet when all on a sudden professor McGonagall came rushing in with shock written all over the face.

"Dumbledore, we received an urgent message from the ministry of magic…. You know who has escaped to another dimension…. His intensions are to get his full power again … we have to stop him somehow …." She ranted.

"No need to worry professor…." Dumbledore said with a grin on his face.

"So you knew this was going to happen all along???" McGonagall asked relaxing a bit.

Dumbledore sighed, "Yes, I knew it before" .

"Very well then…. I must be off to the staff meeting …. I hope everything will turn out well ". She then walked away from the room racking her brains for answers to many puzzling questions.

#-#-#-#-#-#

Harry, Ron and Hermione sneaked out of their dorms and met in the stairs near their dorms.

"Ok, get inside the cloak we will be caught otherwise" Harry advised them. All the 3 got inside the cloak and in an instant they became invisible .They started going down the stairs.

But back inside the Slytherin's dorm….

"If im not mistaken those 3 must have snuck out by now …. The sooner we leave the better … lets get goi-" Malfoy turned around to see his 2 sidekicks Crabbe and Goyle sleeping and snoring loudly.

"Those idiots … I don't know why I made THEM as my partners….morons, I guess I will do this on my own then" Malfoy spoke annoyed. Then he got out of his dorm and started heading for the library and he couldn't help notice how unguarded the place was than usual. Even Harry, Hermione and Ron noticed this.

"This is freaky, how come there isn't a single guard out here…. It's like someone has deliberately done this …. Hey what'd you reckon ???" Ron asked both Harry and Hermione confused by the situation.

"I say it was my biggest mistake ever to actually agree with you two ….. we are going to be expelled if we get caught ….. with You know who on the loose, we are endangering Harry's life…." Hermione said getting frustrated.

" I think Ron maybe right Hermione ….. something weird IS going on …. I have never seen the castle security like this before….i think we don't need the cloak anymore .." Harry said and they all got out of the cloak. Unknown to them Malfoy was following them …. They kept going till they reached the corridor to the library. Once they reached the corridor they saw a giant unlocking the library door and entering.

"Harry did you see that … you don't think its….its you know who do you ???" Ron asked fearfully.

"No it's not Voldemort …. I think its Hagrid" Harry answered him.

"He was carrying a book in his hand … he came to keep it just like he told us …." Hermione said.

" I wonder what secret that book has …. It must be pretty important…. Hey lets put the cloak on otherwise he will see us…" Harry suggested .So all of them became invisible again. They saw Hagrid leave and started walking towards the library.

"I hope we don't get expelled…." Hermione said fearfully.

"Oh come on Hermione nothing like that will happen, don't worry" Harry said.

"Yeah, listen to Harry and besides we all know that you are very excited about it so you can start reading yet another interesting and easy book" Ron said scowling.

"Come on lets get inside this is no place to argue" said Harry .They all got inside the library.

Malfoy was hiding and following them….. ' Stupid fools they have no idea of what they are doing and I can't believe I'm following them' he thought to himself.

" Harry I don't see the book he was carrying here anywhere …." Hermione said.

" Maybe it's in the restricted section…." Ron suggested.

"Good idea Ron, lets go there…. " Harry told them both. So they walked towards the restricted section…. And to their surprise when they were about to enter they saw a Giant red bird with blazing wings flying in front of them….and the next second it disappeared. All of them including Malfoy who was hiding and watching all this were dumbstruck at what they saw … their eyes were wide as plates…But Ron broke the awful silence…

"Merlin! What on heaven was that??? Is it a Phoenix of some sort ???" Ron questioned with surprise written all over his face. Harry and Hermione could only nod to his question.

' What the hell is going on …. All thanks to those 3 even I AM going to die if I get caught ….. What was that bird anyway…' Malfoy was questioning himself.

" I t-think it went inside that book over there " Hermione said stuttering a bit and pointing at a book lying down.

"Hey it's that book Hagrid was carrying ,Harry ,Hermione come see this …" Ron beckoned them. They both walked towards the book and read the title.

"The Book of the Four Gods" they said in unison. Hermione picked up the book "it seems very old…. And this book emits a strange magic…. I can just feel it.."

"Well then what are you waiting for ??? Open it… lets see what's inside" Ron said excitedly.

"ok then…" Hermione said and flipped the cover. " This is the story of 4 people who would prevent a doom that is to befall on their world …by protecting their miko and fighting evil with friendship and love and realize their true destiny… the story itself is an incantation and whom so ever finishes reading this will get the same powers as the miko and gets to make 3 wishes" .There was a long pause and Hermione looked as if she was hit by an ogre.

"well what'd you reckon??? I say this is just an ordinary book full of stories …." Ron said.

"I don't know …. I just don't understand all this…. What does it mean by four people….and what's a miko??? what is this doom and fighting with evil….i just don't understand…." Harry asked them confused.

"Miko….hmm…it sounds Chinese/Japanese to me…. I don't know maybe if we see the next page we will find out about something…." Hermione said.

' Great I follow them all the way here so that they can fuss on a bloody story book …. I swear Pottey and his friends need a good beating to their heads to put some sense into it….' Malfoy thought, but as soon as he did Hermione flipped the page and all the 3 of them gave a scream as a bright red light engulfed them and they disappeared in an instant. Malfoy stared wide eyed and jaws dropped.

A/n:- Hiiii… how r u doing everyone ??? ok another cliffhanger…..not the very best but its not bad either I guess…thank u for reviewing my Fic….and please read and reply….im sure I made some dumb-ass mistakes….and ur own suggestions too….did u like the chapter…was it too corny ??? I swear romances will show up later….the pairings ??? -smirks- well….that's for me to know and u to find out….and one more thing…there is no Mitsukake, Chiriko in this story ….the reason .well u may have guessed it by now….if u haven't then you will find out eventually…. And chichiri is not a seishi in this Fic….just a monk that's all…..he'll show up in the later chapters….there's a reason to this also…-grins evilly- but I wont tell you !!! well one last message ….PLEEEASE REVIEW!!!!