Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Leaning to Love you ❯ SURPRISE ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Leaning to Love you
 
CHAPTER 1
SURPRISE!!
 
DISCLAIMER: umm I am not really sure what to put in this but I do not own any of the characters of Mysterious play except my original characters. If the story or characters resembles anyone elses I am sorry because I cant claim to have read all fanfiction.
 
Stuff in Italics reprisent characters thoughts.
 
My spelling may be wrong for a couple of things I'm not sure how they are pronounced.
 
This is my first piece of work so please tell me if it REALLY SUCKS!
 
The room was dimly lit with red…a beautiful young girl with shoulder length brown hair blowing in the wind stands in it.. She is wearing a brown school uniform and has shining green eyes.. they look sad and her lips part to whisper.. “Tasuki..”
He turns around, a stunning man. Tall with flaming orange red hair, a fanged grin and blue earrings. He lifts his piercing eyes towards the maiden.. “Miaka… I'm always here for you..”
 
“I love you Tasukichan! Tama was my path but you are my destiny.” Miaka looked deep into the bandits hazel gold eyes. “ I know you always said you hate women… but…but.. I just had to tell you this…” Tears welled in her large green eyes.
 
“Baka! Don't cry” he said wiping her tears and drawing her close “ your different michan.. I loved you since the moment I saw you.. even though ya did punch me..heh..I could'nt bear to see you cry over tama so much. But now that you are mine…I will never hurt you.”
 
“Oh Tasuki!! Do you mean it?”
He hugged her tight and tilted her chin upwards…closer and closer they came. She shut her bewitching eyes…
 
huh whats going on??… oh ya shit… drunk again.. damn Kojji… him an his parties.” The orange haired bandit blinked and cursed trying to remember what was going on.
“hmmm what a dream…sake really got to me”
 
He lay back closing his eyes. It had been three years since Miaka had gone back to her own world..for good probably but how come his heart ached so much? How could he see her so clearly? How come his dreams felt so right…so real…
 
this is why I hate women…good for nothing and mess with my head and make me feel all weird… Love sucks..Tasuki you idiot she's gone… she's with Tama and you never had a chance so quit thinking about her
 
It was a bright morning at Mount Reikaku much to the dismay of all the sleepy bandits.
It came back to him slowly. Every time he visited stronghold there was a huge celebration. Genrou known as the Suzaku seishi Tasuki had gotten totally drunk and was now having a major hangover.
 
“knock knock..who's there? Its genrou's pal Kojji who out drank him yesterday and is here to wake his sorry ass up? Oh in that case please come in.. thanks I will”
A tanned face with a scar on the cheek popped his dark grinning head into the room and yelled “GENROU!!! WAKE UP FANG BOY!”
 
“Shut up u filthy dog and lemme sleep” Tasuki grunted covering his head.
A chibi Kojji smiling innocently walked upto the bead and poured a pail of ice water on the flame bandit.”ARHHHHHH what the heck you do that for u ass#$%^ a chibi tasuki sputtered waving his arms aimlessly. “ I oughta fry ur but right now!!”
 
“Well I just thought you should be in time for the wedding”
Rubbing his head and groaning “wedding huh?!? What wedding?? man this killer hang over.. I forgot… which lucky B!#$%^% tricked some girl into marrying him HAAHAA!”
“ehhhh…you did ya MORON!” said Kojji sweat dropping.
 
“I DID WHAT!!!???!!”
 
Oh my God, Suzaku my dream is coming true I am going to marry Miaka!
a chibi tasuki begins to imagine miaka in a wedding dress and dances about while chibi Kojji rubs the back of his head sweat dropping.
 
“Hey ya drunk Idiot!! I know ya liked that priestess girl and all but you know its not her right??!”
chibi Tasuki face vaults and blinks in disbelief.
“Whom the hell am I getting married to then??? Kojji this is some sick joke”
 
“Hmm ya better sober down Gen…I can't believe you don't remember..
GO cool off and clear ur sake filled head…then we'll talk”
Kojji grins scarily “AND DON'T YA DARE SNEAK OUTA HERE!!!”
A guilty Tasuki who was gathering his stuff rubbs the back of his head…
 
“HEY TATS MY FAN!!!GIMMEE… YA A#$%^^%!!” he shouted as Kojji swiped his Tensein.. “You'll get this back when ur a good boy and all cleaned up tasuchan” Kojji said like a mom while patting a furious Tasuki on the head.
 
Kojji walked out of the room leaving a very confused bandit.
“What the hell is this now.. humff.. backstabbing brat Kojji…and who am I gona marry…sheeshhhhhhh WOMEN!! NOTHING BUT TROUBLE…”
 
TO be continued…