Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Leaning to Love you ❯ Bride To Be or Not To Be ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
The Bride To Be or Not To Be??
 
DISCLAIMER: umm I am not really sure what to put in this but I do not own any of the characters of Mysterious play except my original characters. If the story or characters resembles anyone elses I am sorry because I cant claim to have read all fanfiction.
 
Stuff in Italics reprisent characters thoughts.
 
My spelling may be wrong for a couple of things I'm not sure how they are pronounced.
 
This is my first piece of work so please tell me if it REALLY SUCKS!
 
Tasuki took off his shirt and plunged his headinto a bucket of cold water.
Mannnn that's F#$%$# COLD!!
I may be dunk but a wedding is something I doubt even I could forget….hmm I wonder if she's hot??…Kuso!! stop thinking like an Idiot!! I HATE WOMEN…
 
“well most of em anyway” a nagging voice told him while images of a certain school girl filled his head…
 
“Damn Kojji this has got to be his fault somehow…some friend he is...” mumbled the disgruntled bandit.
 
“GENROU!! LEADER!! I was sent here here to make you presentable… who knew you would find a wife boss…well congrats anyway.. I here she is pretty.. when did it happen? How'd ya meet her? And….ehhh sssorry boss why you looking at me that way???” said a tiny wide eyed bandit sweat dropping… the poor boy had every right to look scared cause Genrou was glaring at him fangs exposed, and wanting to stangle him.
 
“Shut the f#$% up Natsume. Where the hell is this girl??? And more importantly WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL!!! And why have all my bandits conspired to get me married???”
 
“Gomen… sorry boss… Kojji bass just gave me the instructions”
“WELL GET OUT.. I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M DRESSING UP FOR A FEMALE!!!”
Maybe I'll just scare her off..
 
 
 
Natsume scooted of as fast as his chibi legs could take him.
 
Now I need to find this annoying girl and tel her to get lost…
 
He walked down the corridor looking for Kojji to get back at him and to get his flame fan. He reached the garden area and greeted his fellow drunk bandits, those that were up anyway. He still had a headache…Curses!!
 
He heard voices and walked towards one of the rooms. A small built girl ran right into him, knocking them both down.
 
“Gggomen… sorry bandit sama.. I was in a hurry…”
 
hmm is this the girl??
“ok.. ok… who are you kid?? And listen loud and clear.. I AM NOT MARRYING YOU SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET LOST!! I WAS PROBABLY DRUNK WHEN WE MET OR SOMEHTING AND…wahhht…S#$% don't cry… hey I'm sorry…but I would make a terrible husband…and..”
 
“Ya big idiot she is not the girl.. “
said a grinning Kojji lifting the frightened girl up.
“She's just one of the girls from the village below who brings us supplies…”
 
Tasuki sweat drops but his chibi form immediately glares at Kojji.
“This is your fault Kojji.. you and your stupid jokes… now GIMME MY FAN OR I'L KICK YOUR ASS!!! Hey girl.. don't cry I'm not yelling at you…Damn.. She ran off”
 
“HAHA your still MR SCARY FACE…” said Kojji imitating a chibi fanged Tasuki. “ AND JUST GO FIND DA REAL GIRL!! “
 
Kojji walks off thinking
I doubt he'll make that girl cry.. shes a real fire ball.. its going to be fun watching them.. I would never have believed it… Genrou getting married sheesh!!….But she did have proof.. and now that idiot clames not to remember…
 
He shook his head at the chibi Tasuki swearing at him and flailing his arms.
 
Stupid Kojji… well might as well find this girl and scare her off too… I hate females crying though…
 
“I AM NOT DRESSING UP LIKE A DOLL FOR SOME DUMB BANDIT I HAVE NEVER MET!! GET OUT BEFORE I HURT YOU…YOU #$%^&&$%##^&$&$!”
 
 
 
 
woohh what was that??
Tasuki stopped at the sound of a female voice shouting and saw a door burst open and a girl and Natsume run out covering their head as some stuff was thrown out at their heads..
 
“What is it with people and not wanting to look nice… Damn Kojji boss for making me approach them… First drunk boss and now this crazy B#!$% and..”
A startled Natsume looked up at Tasuki, yelped shouted “GOMEN!!” and ran off.. Today is not my day.. he thought.
 
All intentions of storming in and yelling at the one inside faded from the fang bandit's mind.. He knocked at the door, Uncertain of what to expect inside.
 
“Enter.. Unless its you Natsume…. I told you I'm not.. Oh..from what I've heard you must be Genrousama…Greetings.. I am Hitomi” she said with a bow..
 
“ehh just Genrou is fine.. I'm here to tell you that I'm sorry but I am not going to marr…” He stopped short staring at the face that was now uplifted towards him.
 
She was beautiful.. Oval fair face though it looked like it had gotten tanned.. full pale pink lips…but what had shut the bandit up was her eyes.. Hidden under dark lashes were pools of blue that shimmered like molten silver.. Their depth seemed to reach the soul…
 
“ahh.. Genrou.. Are ya done staring at me??” Hitomi said in an amused but annoyed voice..
 
“WHAT!! Ehh ya.. umm sorry” mumbled an embarrassed, blushing Tasuki.
 
“You were saying something.. Before? Though by your reaction your either really drunk or have no clue who I am.. Though I'd say both…wait here”
She marched off after pushing our confused bandit into a chair..
 
“shushhh talk later.. just gulp this down and don't ask what's in to.. NOW!! It'll help your head..”
 
Man she is bossy… How'd she know I had a headache.. and why the hell am I listening…he gulped the orange liquid.
 
A second later chibi Tasuki was running around the room breathing fire and screaming.. he glugged down a pitcher of water..
 
“DAMN WOMAN!!! WAT YA TRYING TO DO KILL ME!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR..HEYY MUFFF” He struggled as Hitomi clamped her hand over his mouth.
 
“Now isn't your head a lot clearer?? My dad's hangover remedy… SO STOP YELLING!”
 
His head did feel a lot better.. He blinked noticing her hair for the first time..
It was pulled back into a long pony tail…Dark blue almost black… but the odd thing was it had streaks of red in it.. When she turned around he couldn't help thinking how it looked like a water fall..
 
She was dressed simply too.. Loose pants like his fellow bandits wore and a red coat like thing on top…
 
Hmm.. looks nice.. damn.. stop thinking like this.. whats wrong with me.. maybe she is a witch who gave me a love potion or something…shes going to trick me into marrying her.. I gota…
 
“So ya asleep or what??” Hitomi shook him a bit..
“Nani?? No no.. “ he said opening his eyes
 
“SO ya prefer being called Genrou or Tasuki which is your seshi name right??”
“Whatever ya want” he mumbled..
 
“hmm Genrou suits you. They told me bout the flames and the fangs do look like a wolf.. hahaa.. “
 
Tasuki thought “ well Hitomi suits her…never seen such eyes. …but they are not like the green ones I love…damit!! why am I such a fool
 
Hitomi continued, “ Anyway since you have forgotten who I am and seem to doubt that we are engaged.. Let me refresh your memory a bit…one second though.”
 
She got up silently and pulled the door open an in popped Kojji, falling face first. He had obviously been listening at the door..
 
 
 
“Kojjisama, did you need something??” she asked innocently..
“ahh no no… just dropped my knife..ya no.. bent to pick it up” he said rubbing the back of his head..
“Oh yes.. I understand.. I did not realize it took fifteen minutes to pick up a knife” seeing his shocked looks
“ no need to look surprised… I heard footsteps a while back which did not continue on so I figured someone was there.. “
 
She's a sharp one.. Thought Tasuki.
 
“Now Genrou shall we take a walk while I explain a few things to you?? Kojjisama you may join us if you wish…”
 
Kojji inched his way to the door “oh no no… You love birds carry on I'l just…” and he sprinted off while Tasuki glared at him..
 
“We can stay here if you want… I said we should walk because I like it outside and you seem a little restless..” she finished sounding amused..
He just nodded and they walked outside…
 
Tasuki couldn't help looking at her in the sun and appreciating the shining hair blowing with the breeze.. It looks like fire now He thought..and her eyes sparkling…
 
“I guess its time for me to tell you something . I'm sure you will remember who I am then…Ok here goes… It's a long story so pay attention I'm not gona say this again..So this happened five years ago…”
 
TO BE CONTINUED….