G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Before The War ❯ Do Your Homework ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Before The War

Fictionqueen: *Doing the 'Rocky' Dance* I got a review! I got a review! I got a review! Yo Adrian! Oh…sorry, wrong movie. ~^_^~

Chapter 2

Alexandra looked around. She probably just found the biggest library of information on this time period ever. "If the locations of those Gundams are in here, the government would pay millions for it," she thought, an evil grin growing on her face. Her smile soon faded, leaving only a look of guilt. "Five men died to keep this all a secret, and here I am, a descendant of one them, ready to turn this all in," she mumbled, "But, if the locations of these Gundams are in here, I could track them down myself." She paused for a moment. "But then again, what would I do with four extra Gundams," she said to herself. That's when the light bulb went on. She turned around quickly, kicking up more dust. She shielded her eyes and mouth with her hand and held the book close to her chest. She waited for most of the dust to settle and continued to walk to the 'door' she had created. She walked slowly, trying to step on the footprints she had created earlier.

She walked over the large pile of debris to the main part of the manor, still clutching the book tightly. She walked over to the living room and turned on a light. She walked to the left side of the room to a desk. She set the book down dug around the cluttered desk. She picked up a pen and scribbled on a scrap of paper. She set the pen down and looked in the top drawer on the left side. She pulled out a blue spiral notebook and grabbed the book and her pen and walked to the table in the middle of the room. She gently set everything down, pulled out a chair, and sat down.

She opened the book and turned ahead a few pages. "Now, who came from where?" she asked herself silently. "Okay, Domon Kasshu……Neo Japan," she read aloud, writing it down as she spoke. "Chibodee Crockett…Neo…America. (Turns page) George de Sand…Neo France. Sai Sici…..Neo China, and Argo Gulsky, Neo Russia." "Okay, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be," she said as she tore the page from the notebook. "Now time for the good ol' Internet to work its magic."

She stood up leaving everything as it was, the notebook page held firmly in her hand. She walked out of the living room to the main hall and started to climb the stairs to the second floor. While walking, she became lost in thought. "That woman…Nastasha, she must've lived here all those years ago. She must've been married to that Gundam pilot. I can't imagine what that was like. But what was that Shuffle Alliance thing she mentioned….ay, there are lot's of things I must learn- Whoa!" she was abruptly jolted from her thoughts as she tripped on the last step. She slowly got up and rubbed her knee. "Damn," she thought, "That last step's a doozy."

She walked down the hall to the last room on the left, opened the door, and walked in. She flicked on the light and went over to her computer. She hit the 'On' button and waited a moment before entering her password. She hit the little button on the keyboard that send 'Connect' and waited a few minutes as her computer connected to the Internet.

When she was logged on she immediately went to search for possible descendants of this 'Shuffle Alliance'. "Okay…" she muttered. She clicked 'Search' and then chose Japan as the country she wanted to search. She typed Kasshu in and clicked Search again. "Performing Search, Please Wait," she read, "Great. I was planning on doing this tonight, but." Five minutes later, the search was complete. "Wow, that was quick," she said as she looked at the results.

One name appeared on the screen: Ronin Kasshu.

"Hmmm. I hope this is it," she thought. She wrote Ronin Kasshu down next to Domon Kasshu on her list. "Now where does this guy live?" she asked as she double-clicked on the name. Everything was N/A. (Not Applicable.) "Damn, he doesn't want anyone finding him," she said, getting a little frustrated, "Well, at least I found his name." She clicked the back button three times and started a new search with China Sici. This time, the results were a little more lucrative. "Okay, Sarai Sici," she mumbled as she jotted the name next to Sai Sici. She clicked on the name, expecting what she got with Ronin, but this had some useful details. "Shaolin Temple, Shaolin Temple, Shaolin Temple…. Where the hell is the Shaolin Temple?! Could they be anymore vague? Not even a city its close to or anything? Whatever. Two down, two to go," she said. She performed the next two searches and found the people she hoped she needed. Their names were Eric Crockett and Jacque de Sand. "I'll take care of the hardest one to find first, so, I guess I'm going to Japan tomorrow."

_______________________________________________________________________ ______________

*Fictionqueen typing madly at computer*

Domon: Ahem!

*FQ turns around and sees Shuffles* Oh……Hey guys.. ^_~

*Domon points at fan fic* What is the meaning of this?!

FQ: Meaning of what?

George: How could you kill us? ME? I'm you're favorite!

FQ Oh, c'mon….you knew it'd happen eventually. And I'd shut up if I were you Frenchie, this ain't the last time I kill you.

Chibodee: I thought I was your favorite?

FQ: Shut up, you owe me.

Chibodee: For what?

FQ: I give you a hot girlfriend in another fic *Shiori rushes in and hugs him*

Chibodee: Point proven.

FQ: Now shut up so I can finish the story

*Cartman, Kyle and Stan run in*

*Stan points at Sai* Oh my God! He killed Kenny!

Kyle: You bastard!!!

Cartman: I'm gonna kick you in the nuts!

Sai: I'm gonna go. *Runs off*

FQ: Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

*Shuffles and Shiori all nod*

FQ: Oh, and so you know, I haven't published my fic with Shiori in it yet, but that is sorta a spoiler. Sorry!