G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing left to lose ❯ Lost and Found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the masterpiece that is Mobile Fighter G Gundam sadly, but Bandia and Sunrise does!!
 
 
NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE
 
 
Cecile opened her front door slowly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “Whoever it is, you better have a good explanation for waking me up at five in the morning...” She mumbled.
“Cecile!!” was all she heard as she opened the door. The next thing she knew someone was hugging her to death.
“Elp...err...get off...” She gasped out.
“Oh.... sorry...got a bit overexcited...” A dark-haired guy said.
Cecile looked at him for a moment and nodded her head. “Nope...Can't think of who you are...Who are you?” She asked.
The guy looked at her with the most heartbroken look she had ever seen. “You don't remember me? But I...” The raven-haired guy whimpered.
“Wait...fine...hold on...I'm still asleep...” Cecile mumbled, hoping to stop the oncoming sobs. “Come in, sit down, and let me wake up enough to think.” She said, gesturing towards the living room. Cecile turned and walked to a black leather chaise and sat down, the stranger followed and sat on the matching couch across from her. She looked him over curiously; the guy was about 5'8, thin and pale, with around waist-length shining black hair. When she got to his face she was startled to find possibly the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, they were a bright red/brown and full of conflicting emotions. The guy noticed that she was studying him and began to fidget. She sighed. “I'm sorry...I still can't remember who you are...you seem familiar, but I can't put my finger on where from...” Cecile said, trailing off when she noticed the look of utter despair on his face.
The black-haired youth sighed. “Well I suppose you probably wouldn't remember me OR recognize me...after all it's been almost what...4 years since we last saw each other...” He sighed again and began to stand up. “I guess if you don't remember me...I suppose I should go...”
“NO! Um...I mean...wait - please wait, OR at least tell me who you are before you go?” Cecile rushed, jumping up from the chaise.
“I guess if I told you my name you might remember me...” the guy said. He cleared his voice, “But I have one thing to say before I do... Wo Ai Ni Cecile...It's me, Sai Saici...” Sai said, and then turned away, heading towards the door. “Goodbye...” he said, walking away.
 
 
 
TBC...
 
Okay!! Yay for first chapter!! W00tness!! Sooo...how did I do?? This is my first ever Sai fic so its kinda out of character but yeah...I'm an avid G gundam fan, having watched the complete series more than once and loving it each time...whelp g2g...ttyl peplz...