G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Past Hurts ❯ A Quick Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tai: Hey guys. Are you read for the first chapter? I hope you are. I'm not gonna ramble on any, so here's the story!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Previously on "The Past Hurts":

Chibodee waited for awhile, he started getting worried. After a little bit longer, he ran outside and looked around in the rain. "Hana!" He called out as he looked around. There was no response. He ran through the rain and searched for his friend, but had no luck in finding her. He stood there in the rain, drenched. He fell to his knees and started to cry. "Hana… come back…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's a rainy day in Hong Kong. The Gundam Fights will start in a couple of days. Chibodee sat in his hotel room and looked out the window at the town. `It's been 13 years today that she's been gone… and every year, it rains on this day…' He thought to himself as he watched the hustle and bustle down on the streets. He heard a knock on the door, but he didn't go open it or respond. The door opened and in stepped Neo France's Gundam fighter, George De Sand. "Chibodee?" He said as he walked up behind his friend. Chibodee glanced over at George, and then he looked back out the window. "What do you want?" Chibodee asked, watching the streets again. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee or something down at this coffee shop Sai Saci found. If not, that's fi-" "I'll go. Let me get my jacket." Chibodee interrupted. "Alright, we'll all be in the lobby." George said, and then he exited the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the Shuffle Alliance got to the coffee shop that wasn't too far from Chibodee's hotel, he saw something he never thought he would see. At one of the tables, near the corner of the room, sat a girl who looked exactly like Hana. `Is that her?' He asked himself in his mind as the others went to the counter to order something. He walked over to the table. "Is this seat taken?" He asked the girl who was reading a book. "No, you can take a seat." She said before she looked up. After Chibodee had sat down, she looked up, her rose-colored eyes widening a little. "Chibodee?" She asked. "Yeah. It's me." He said with a smile. "It's been awhile, hasn't Hana?" He said, looking back at her with his brown eyes. She smiled her sweet smile, the same one that Chibodee adored. "Mhm, 13 years." She said as she stood from her seat. She went over to Chibodee's side of the table. He stood up as well and pulled her into his embrace. She returned the hug, her head rested on his chest because of their height difference. "God, I missed you, Hana." He said to her as he stroked her hair softly. "I missed you too, Chibodee." She said as she looked up at him. Chibodee felt someone tap him on the shoulder and looked over his shoulder to see Sai Saci. "Hey bro, who's the girl?" He said, grinning and nudging him slightly in the side. Chibodee blushed like mad and let go of Hana. "She's just an old friend, Sai Saci, that's all." Chibodee said, his cheeks still tinted red. "Uh huh, right." Sai Saci said, not believing him. "It's true!" Chibodee yelled at Sai Saci in frustration. Hana giggled at Chibodee's reaction to Sai Saci's comment. Sai Saci looked at Hana and grinned, holding out his hand. "Hey, my name's Sai Saci. What's yours?" He asked her as she took his hand and shook it. "My name's Hana. It's nice to meet you Sai Saci." She said with a smile on her face. "George, Domon, Argo, come here." Sai Saci said over his shoulder to the others. The three of them came over to the others. Each of them got introduced one by one. "My name is George De Sand." He said as he kissed Hana's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Hana." He said with a bow. Hana smiled and responded, "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. De Sand." Next, Domon was pushed over by Sai Saci. With an emotionless expression on his face, he said, "The name's Domon." "It's nice to meet you Domon." Hana responded. "Whatever." He said as he moved out of the way. Then last, Argo came over and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Hana. My name is Argo." He said, a small smile on his face. "Likewise." She said with a smile. They all sat down at a big table and started talking and getting to know each other.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well, we should probably get going now." Chibodee said as he stood up. "Alright. I'll see you later, guys." Hana said with a smile as the rest of them stood up and started heading towards the door. They all stopped moving when the shop started to rumble. It would rumble, then stop. And it kept doing this. Then, the rumbling stopped all together. Chibodee stood next to Hana, just in case something bad happened, he could protect her. All of a sudden, the roof of the coffee shop was ripped off and a Gundam was hovering over the little shop. Rubble was everywhere as the roof was ripped off. Hana stood up quickly and Chibodee pulled her close. The Gundam's hand reached down into the shop and tried to grab Hana. Chibodee grabbed Hana's hand and started running towards the door, getting her out of the Gundam's reach. They both ran out into the rainy streets and ran away from the Gundam. The Gundam started going after them, its feet crushing cars and bikes. As they were running on the wet street, Hana tripped and fell, face first, onto the concrete. The Gundam reached down and grabbed her, bringing her up to the cockpit and throwing her in. "Hana!" Chibodee yelled as the cockpit closed. `Not again… I can't lose here again…'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai: Cliffhanger… sorta. Anydangway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll get the next chapter up soon. Please comment! ^_^ I'll give the first person to comment a plushie of their favorite bishonen.