G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Past Hurts ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tai: Since I have complete writer's block on my other stories, I have decided that I am going to use the good parts of my rp's with my friends and add my own little twists. This is a G Gundam one my friend and I have been doing lately. Hope you guys like it. Oh, this chapter is just a prologue, so don't mind it being short. This chapter is past tense and you shall know why if you I tell you. Which I will at the end.

Relationships: Chibodee/ OC

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

7 year old Hana was running through a field of grass, a smile on her face. "You can't catch me, Chibodee!" "Oh yes I can!" one of our young heroes, Chibodee Crocket, at the age of 7 ran after his best friend. He grabbed onto her wrist. Hana tripped over a rock right after Chibodee grabbed onto her wrist. The two of them fell to the ground, looked at each other, and laughed. "I told you I would get you." Chibodee said as he looked at Hana. She was lying on the ground, breathing hard. "Chibodee, can we take a break? I need to catch my breath." She said as she looked back at him. "Sure. We've been doing this for the past two hours." He said with a smile. "Let's watch the clouds" Hana suggested. "Alright. Let's do that." He said, smiling at her. They both looked up at the clouds and started to point out clouds that looked like different things.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After awhile, the clouds started to turn grey. "I think it's about to rain." Chibodee said as he sat up. "Yeah. Maybe we should go back to my house." Hana said as she stood up, holding her hand out for Chibodee to take. He took her hand in his and he pulled himself up. They started walking back towards Hana's house, hand in hand. Once they got there, the rain drops started to fall. "Chibodee, do you wanna stay here tonight? I'm sure it's okay with my mom." Hana asked him as she hung up his jacket. "My house is farther away, so sure. I'll stay here." He said. "Alright. Oh, I forgot about the dog. I have to go bring him in before the rain gets too hard. You stay here." Hana ran out of the house and closed the door behind her. Chibodee waited for awhile, he started getting worried. After a little bit longer, he ran outside and looked around in the rain. "Hana!" He called out as he looked around. There was no response. He ran through the rain and searched for his friend, but had no luck in finding her. He stood there in the rain, drenched. He fell to his knees and started to cry. "Hana… come back…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tai: So sad… Anydangway, this chapter was in past tense because this is in the past. The next chapter will be in the present time when Chibodee is 20 years old. Hope you guys liked it. Please review ^_^