Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Date ❯ Mistake? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Date
-
-
-
Chapter One: Mistake?
-
-
-
Disclaimer: I don’t own Gakuen Alice, or any of its character
Summary:
One normal girl. One famous bachelor. Two weeks together in his mansion. A dream come true right? Not! More like: One devil, One sadistic TV editor, and one contestant who isn’t just going to smile for the camera.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Dream Date. It was the only thing Mikan, Anna, and Nonoko had talked about for the last three weeks. Now, they were only five minutes away from the announcer revealing who was the lucky girl who won the Dream Date competition.

“Hm, you think if I win me and Natsume well end up falling in love and getting married?” Anna said. “Just imagine what pretty babies we’d have, and rich babies too!” Nonoko and Mikan giggled as Anna drifted off into her own reality, probably imagining small little Natsume/Anna babies.

“I don’t think that’s likely, since my future husband wouldn’t cheat on me with my best friend,” Nonoko put in. Anna snorted as Mikan laughed more.

“I don’t even care if I see Natsume at all if I win,” Mikan said, a few months ago Anna and Nonoko would have been shocked by this. But now, they were used to it; Mikan was very unusual after all. When the three had met at the sign up for ‘Dream Date’- the new reality show that took a normal girl and threw her into the life of Natsume Hyuuga for two weeks- Anna and Nonoko had automatically assumed Mikan was a Natsume fan. Of course that wasn’t the case, Mikan wasn’t a fan at all and barley knew a thing about him. All she wanted was to experience life in the city, life with luxury. Having lived in a small country town her whole life, Mikan was dying for a taste of city life. And if Natsume Hyuuga was her way to taste it, so be it.

“Hello Japan!”

Mikan, Nonoko, and Anna squealed as the announcer for the competition came on the screen.

“For weeks girls all over Japan have been putting in their entries to win Dream Date. As we all know, Dream Date is the new competition sponsored by the one and only Natsume Hyuuga. One luckily girl well get to spend to weeks attached to Natsume Hyuuga. At the end of this week the duo well do a full interview and a three-page article describing their experiences in the house! I’m here to announce who that lucky girl is. Now as we all know, each girl was only aloud to enter one time and no bribes or gifts were aloud to be accepted from an entry. Now lets turn over to Natsume’s manger, Hotaru Imai, for the results.”

Mikan watched as the screen turned over to a raven hair girl with violet eyes. Her face was emotionless making her very doll like.

“And the winner for Dream date is…” she said, her voice very soft and feminine, though monotone. “Luna Koizumi, coagulation on your win.”
The other TV reporter came back on chatting away happily. Anna sighed and clicked off the TV.

“Well, its like we didn’t know this was going to happen,” Nonoko said staring into her two friends disappointed faces.

“I know but…my husband,” Anna sniffled.

“My luxury.” Oh well, Mikan though, there is always…well…never.

“I think we all need some cookies,” Nonoko hinted. Anna stood and nodded in agreement.

“I’ll make two batches of Chocolate chip and Sugar cookies, we can mourn or lost and get fat all at the same time.” They all laughed as they headed into the kitchen.


---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Natsume Hyuuga watched as his many servants ran around his house trying to get everything in order for their ‘guest of honor’. Honor his ass. More like pain in the ass. He was rich, famous, and handsome, and yet he still didn’t get to call the shots. He knew hiring Hotaru Imai as a manger would hurt him in the end. Sure, she helped him make millions and run one of the largest companies in Japan. For payment for her work though, she basically controlled every aspect of his life, sure he could fire her. He just didn’t feel like dealing with the hassle of getting a new manger and the major law suit Imai would surely file.

“Natsume, shouldn’t you be getting ready,” Ruka asked. Natsume looked at Ruka, he was already prepared. He was dressed in a tux and had his headset on. Natsume knew that the only reason Ruka followed Hotaru every word because he was her constant victim of blackmail and as masochist as it was Ruka had feelings for her. But still, he took whipped to a new level.

“Like I care, this whole show is to get a sense of the real Natsume Hyuuga.” He stopped and took a swig of his Corona. “Well, here he is.” Ruka sighed, Natsume was so difficult. Natsume laid on his red and black Lazyboy couch wearing nothing but his jeans and a beer in his hand. Breaking two Hotaru’s rules:

-No alcohol (Your going to have a minor in the house)

-Always keep covered around the house (Again this is a minor expecting to live in luxury, not in the playgirl mansion.) (Note: Playgirl is for guys while play boy is for girls)

-No sleeping with the guest or any sexual involvement.

-No ditching, leaving, pranking our guest

-No rude comments (I want you to be sugary sweet)

-No lighting on fire

-No Alice use.

-No fighting (With guest or anyone)

-No harassment (of any kind)

While Ruka was afraid just to think about what would happen if he broke the rules; Natsume seemed completely unfazed.

“Natsume-kun!” Sumire, Natsume maid and fan-girl, came running into the living room. “The winner has been chosen. Her name is Luna Kozumi and she is the daughter of the president of one of the companies trying to do business with us.” Natsume ruby eyes flickered to Ruka, he seemed to be thinking the same thing. Ruka sighed.

“I’ll call Hotaru and see what she says.” Sumire looked at the pair confused.

“Why what is going on?” she asked, twirling her finger through her green permed hair.

“I’m not sure yet, but likely the girl who won cheated.” Ruka said. “And now I have to go clean it up.” He flipped open his blackberry and started dialing.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Hotaru Imai crossed her hands over her chest and glared at her phone. They were complete and totally idiots, did she have to do everything herself? She had given them the little task of picking the winner of the competition, pick a normal non-rich girl, how hard is that? Apparently it is hard, because out of the two billion girls they picked the one girl who not only bribed her way in but also would cause a media to have a field day with. Reporters had called her non-stop asking if it is a coincident that Luna was picked. It wasn’t until she put a blocker bug(Blocker Bug- an invention that automatically blacks whoever you have programmed by occupation. Example: By programming reporters and clipping it on your phone all reporters well automatically be blocked) on the back of her phone did the calls stopped. Now she was in the TV studio, once again, to report the real winner. This was going to cost Natsume, Air time on popular TV networks wasn’t cheap. She watched as the idiot TV host oh so cheerily stated that their was indeed a mistake and that a new winner would be chosen. They then went on commercial break so that all the teenage of girls of Japan could call everyone they know, and get their ratings up. Once the viewers hit one billion they cued Hotaru to come on.

“Ok, going live in 5...4..3..2 and we’re live,” The camera man said. Hotaru tried not to look to pissed.
“Please excuse us for that early mistake,” Hotaru started. “Do to unfortunate situations our winner, Luna Kozumi, could not claim her prize. So I will now announce the real winner. Our winner is…” she quickly hit the ’random select’ button on her PDA. “Sakura Mikan, congratulations. I hope your prepared, because starting tomorrow you get to enter a dream date.” The camera switched back over to the reported who repeated all the details. She looked down at the information on the girl. Opps, she had picked just the type of girl Natsume hated. Oh well.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Mikan Sakura didn’t usually go to sleep early. Tonight was different though, after stuffing herself with cookies and milk she was wiped. After saying goodnight to her two best friends she had said a goodnight to her Jii-chan and gone to sleep.

“What? I can’t understand you young people with all your screaming and jumping. Can’t you just talk normally?” Her jii-chan appeared in her dream. Suddenly the dream Mikan was shoved violently.

“Mikan wake up! You won! You won!” The dream Anna said.

“Get a bucket of water, she can sleep through anything,” Dream Nonoko said. Mikan huffed at her two dream friends, she could not sleep through anything.

Mikan bolted awake as water splashed down on her face. She sputtered then looked around. Her room light was turned on and her roomed looked as if it had been ran-sacked. Anna stood over her, water bottle in hand, as Nonoko through clothes into a suit case. In the doorway her jii-chan was muttering something about ’young people these days..’

“Mikan you won!” She screamed to the still half asleep Mikan.

“That’s nice, I’m going back to bed. Lay off the water, Kay?” Mikan laid back on her wet pillow and shut her eyes. As soon as she shut her eyes she was nudged. “Mikan you won! You won the Dream Date competition!” Mikan eyes popped back open.

“I won? I won!” she repeated. Anna nodded. “What? How? I thought that Luna girl won?” she said.

“She cheated so they had to pick a new winner, which is you! They picked you!” Nonoko said, still packing Mikan suitcase. “Their going to pick you up and an hour…no wait, now we have thirty minutes.” Mikan jumped up out of bed.
“I really won?” Nonoko and Anna nodded. She squealed and jumped up and down hugging her two friends.

“Wait, oh god! I have thirty minutes to get ready!” She looked down at her self. She was soaked and wearing her care-bear pajamas.

“Go get ready, Anna well get you primped while I do the packing.” Mikan smiled at her two friends.

“You guys are the best,” she said, getting all teary eyes in a Mikan fashion.

“Yeah, we know. So go get all pretty and then you can bring us back lots and lots of souvenirs,” Anna said. Mikan smiled and nodded as she was pulled off towards the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

Ruka couldn’t believe Hotaru, no scratch that, he could. He paced outside Natsume door, where he was currently getting primped to meet his guest. Though, it was beyond Natsume why he couldn’t just meet her tomorrow it was already ten PM.

“Ok Ruka, you can do this,” he said to himself. All he had to do was walk in their and prep Natsume on the girl who was arriving. Which would have been easy if Hotaru hadn’t picked this particular girl.

“I gave Natsume the chance to pick and he abused it by handing it over to Koko- who we all know can’t handle these kind of jobs. So he has to take what he can get.”

Were Hotaru exact words when Ruka had inquired about the girl. The girl was smiling brightly in the picture. She was very pretty, with a bright smile and aura that even transferred through the photograph it showed she was a truly good person. From the mini bio. Hotaru had gotten it stated the girls Name was Mikan Sakura. She was sixteen and a junior at Gakuen alice, and won the awards for best smile and brightest personality at her school. She volunteered at animal shelters and old folks home on weekends and lived with her grandfather. She didn’t seem the type to be a Natsume fan girl, nor one to be woed by looks. Which was bad seeing as Natsume only wanted someone who would worship him so he could easily ditch her without her caring. Or if the girl was attractive Natsume could at least pretend to like her for the two weeks and then after the interview drop her faster then a ball of coal.

A bright shiny good-doer was not what he wanted nor expected. Natsume Hyuuga was the enemy of all good doers, he was their polar opposite. Ruka took a deep breath and entered Natsume’s room AKA hell.

Natsume was sprawled across a white board getting a massage from a very small blonde.

“Natsume your body is just so hard,” she said suggestively. Even from the doorway he could see Natsume roll his eyes.

“If I pay you extra well you shut the hell up?” Natsume drawled boredly. Ruka snickered as the blonde flushed and pouted.

“Hey Natsume,” Ruka said walking towards him. “Here are the stats on the girl who won the competition.” Ruka laid them beside them. “Oh…well….Hotaru needs me, see ya!” Natsume watched as his best friend retreated. He narrowed his eyes, something was going on. Her picked up the packet and started to read….

Ruka had just shut the door when he heard it.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Natsume roared. Judging by the smoke that was rolling out of his room he had set something on fire.

“Yeah, I need a fire extinguished in Natsumes room along with some new furniture Stat. Also we need to pay off the massage therapist, she most defiantly saw some major Alice use,” Ruka said into his phone. It was going to be a long night

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

A/N: Like it? Hate it? Review Please! Flames accepted.