Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ The journey to find the Alice in America ❯ Welcome to- fine, read the summary... ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Soon, they were outside the airport, blocking their eyes from the bright sunlight. Hotaru, being the super smart one, took out an adjustable size umbrella from her backpack and made it into full size. The four stayed under the umbrella and looked around at their surroundings.
 
“Umm… Are we supposed to meet anyone?” Ruka asked. “Yes. We are supposed to look for someone called Mr. Brigade.” Hotaru replied and then suddenly remembered something and reached into her pocket. She took out four small vials with some violet substance in them.
 
“What's that?” Mikan asked. “I asked Nanoko to make this for us before I went to wake you up. This is a potion that will allow us to speak and read in English. You all know clearly we are in America so we must know these things.” Hotaru said. Then, she handed out the vials, doing a great and careful job not to drop them, because she was also holding an umbrella, so it must have been hard.
 
They corked open each of their vials and drank the substance, grimacing at the disgusting taste. “Blegh.” Mikan said, proving that the substance really was disgusting. “Idiot.” Hotaru said (I won't use baka for any longer until the four takes the antidote, which will be later in the story) as she got the empty vials back and pocketed them.
 
“Anyway, we're supposed to meet with someone called Mr. Brigade, but I have no idea what he looks like. Idiot Narumi didn't fill me in with all the details.” Hotaru said as she looked around. “Excuse me.” a voice said behind the children. “Are you four the temporary exchange students from Japan who are staying at my house for the next month?”