Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ The New Mi- ❯ Exams Once More- Highest Score? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Exams Once More- Highest Score?
 
Chatter erupted around the academy, rumors spreading… predictions being made. As everyone knew in the academy… it was time for the final exams, and everyone was bustling with excitement. The reward, which was to go visit home for three weeks, had been changed once more… to the whole summer vacation.
 
o~flashback~o
2 weeks ago:
 
Narumi-sensei walks down the hall, his eyes piercing with seriousness. He tries to look serious, when in the meantime he's all excited inside. He was going to confront the headmaster about the problem with everyone failing… or doing poorly on the final exams.
He knocks on the door quietly, “Excuse me.” He says before entering. Opening the door, he sees an arrangement of inventions. All of which were childish looking, then working up to cute. And all of them were Hotaru's.
 
“Ah! Narumi-sensei welcome, welcome!” the headmaster says excitedly, playing with one of his new toys that he'd gotten from Hotaru.
 
“Headmaster-sama,” (no I'm not making a name up… so shush) he says seriously, “We need to enlarge the reward for the final exams. I feel that too many students are failing… not paying attention to the idea that this is really school, not some fun boarding `camp.'
 
The headmaster looks intently at him, and smiles, “I'd be happy to change the reward… if it's for the students, and under one condition…”
 
“Yes, what is it…?” Narumi asks curiously… his eyes were getting bubbly again due to the fact that his request was taken seriously.
 
“Can you… possibly… get me the brand new invention from Hotaru-san?” he blurts out, Narumi sweat drops,
 
“Hai, Hai…”
 
o~end flashback~o
 
“Hoootaruuuuuuuuuu~!” sings the ever exuberant Mikan-san… her eyes lighting up and her smile widening.
 
Hotaru glares, pinpointing her location from the sound of her voice, grins… shoots, and hits. BAKA!BAKA!BAKA! “Get away from me you hyper active idiot,” she says nonchalantly… before peeping out a small smile, “And start studying for that exam! Its today you know.”
Mikan grins widely, “Oh… I already had my final exams. I got to take them early… because I needed to attend work down at central town!”
 
“Oh… alright then, mind leaving me be? I'd still like to study before I have to take them… if you don't mind.”
 
“Hotaru! You're so cold!” she says, before feeling something heat up behind her…
 
“Move… baka.” The fiery middle school student says behind her, she twitches… before turning around to confront him happily.
 
“Ohayo Natsume-kun!” she says, smiling widely. Ruka-pyon, stands next to him slightly, carrying a new pet, other than the bunny. And that was Onigiri-san, the albino flying squirrel. (They're cute… they're cuddly… and I <3 them. Leave me alone XD)
“Ohayo Ruka-pyon~!”
 
“Where're you goin'…?” asks Natsume curiously towards Mikan.
 
“Why should you care…” she sticks her tongue out to Natsume, he just smirked and continued on with his taunting.
 
“Just wondering,”
 
“What for…?” Mikan grins… and it was scary to look at. Hotaru and Ruka look at each other silently,
 
“Uhm… we're going to go take our exams now.” Says Ruka-pyon slowly, before running off. Hotaru follows on her flying duck, waving good-bye and taking out her camera quickly.
 
“Fine-.” Natsume says slowly, simultaneously with Mikan.
 
“Jerk,”
 
“Baka,”
 
“Annoyance,”
 
Natsume smirks a bit at that one, “Orange Hearts…” he says
 
Mikan screams slightly, holding it back she holds onto when she was calm… for a short amount of time. “You-you-…” she sighs, and lets it all out, “YOU PERVE-.”
 
An announcement was made on the loudspeaker… both Natsume and Mikan were wondering how the loudspeaker was outside- either way it didn't matter… exams were over and the scores were posted up.
 
“Ah!” Mikan says happily, “Time to go look at my score! But… I have to go to work first… mrph.” She groans, and Natsume smirks,
 
“So that was where you were going.” He says, looking at her fiercely… how he hated her.
 
“Back of Hyuuga. I'm going to work… I'm upset about it as it is… and I really wanted to look at my score too….” She sighs before trodding off to the bus, an aura gloomily residing next to her, engulfing her body. “Ugh….”
 
-a couple hours later-
 
Natsume heads into the main hallway where the scores were being held, afterwards… there wasn't as much of a crowd so It'd be less troublesome. Looking up at the scoreboard… he expected to see his-or Hotaru's name at the top of the list. He stands there, shocked… dropping his bag onto the floor.
 
“No… freakin… way.”
 
 
 
^-Meanwhile…-^
 
“A-tchu!” Mikan sneezed, looking up from putting the icing on a cake… she sighs, thinking to herself.
 
“Damn that Natsume… he's probably spreading rumors about me… again…” She glares over to Koko, who was grinning silently at the register… Mikan smirks, that was what she was thinking, she continues to think, “And I swear if Koko is reading my mind I'll bring him over into the kitchen and we'll get into trouble again accept it'll be your fault cause for this work you're not supposed to use-.” He stopped, looking over towards Mikan and raising his hands in surrender.
 
“Heh, that's better.” She grins, and continues to put icing on the cake, before sneezing again. “Aw jeez…”
 
Slowly, the manager comes out, “Alright, works over… here're your rabbits! Now get out of my sight.” It says… it was obviously a robot. They both leave and smile, laughing as they get out… before they see the congregation in front of the cake shop… and Natsume was leading the group.
 
“Baka… you studied that hard…?” the rest of the group nodded with him.
“Eh…? What… I don't-.” Koko~! Help me! She frowns, looking towards him and gives her a thumbs up.
 
“I can't believe that idiot… she got the top score for the final exams?!” Koko couldn't believe what he was reading… and Mikan stands there, shocked and looking at Natsume.
 
“Wh-What…?!”