Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ The New Mi- ❯ The Decision ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: The Decision
 
 
“What?!” She exclaims, as Nastsume and Hotaru both dragged Mikan effortlessly to the scoreboard. In a matter of seconds.
 
“LOOK!” they both scream at her, before Natsume calms down… and Hotaru gets her baka gun armed and ready.
 
Looking at the scoreboard, she slowly creeps up to first place… the prize winner.
3rd…… Hyuuga, Natsume
2nd…... Imai, Hotaru
1st…… ?! Sakura, Mikan
 
Mikan seemed dazed, seeing her name… finally at the top of the list. She'd been wanting this since she was ten. And now that she got it… it was scary to even think about. Meanwhile, Ruka-pyon creeps up behind her, smiling and looking towards Hotaru… before he pokes her back.
 
“EEH?! NATSUME YOU-.” She turns around seeing Natsume cracking up and Ruka directly behind her. “Oh… Sorry Ruka-pyon.” She smiles at him slightly, the impact from this was intense and she didn't know how to deal with it.
 
“Mikan, not only has the length been changed…” he says happily
 
“Huh…?”
 
“You're allowed to bring one friend on your trip… and it has to be someone you trust greatly.” Ruka points out, Hotaru grins and looks away, before taking a step backwards… leaving only Ruka and Natsume to go with her.
 
Mikan stares at them both, Ruka was smiling… and Natsume was standing there, gazing at her coldly. She sighs, in her mind she wanted to pick Hotaru… but something in her gut told her not to. She stares at Natsume blinking before smiling.
 
Natsume blinks, looking at Mikan smiling at him. No way… was she choosing him…? Him, out of all people. He lowers his head silently, waiting for the descision impatiently… finally, he can't take it anymore.
 
“Just say who you want to bring already! You're wasting my valuable time…”
 
Mikan scowls at him, before looking towards Ruka, “Ruka-pyon! Wanna come and stay with me over the summer…?” Natsume blinks, looking shocked at Mikan… she was bluffing! He thought to himself and scowls… he was aching and he frowns… something was hurting inside of him… well- duh, his pride was shot down by an idiot… of course it would be hurt. (XD I <3 You Natsumeee~!)
Ruka looks at Mikan silently, his eyes dialated… nervously he looks towards Natsume. Who was shocked as well… as was Hotaru, this wasn't what she was expecting to happen.
 
“Um… are you sure you don't want Natsume to go with you…?” Ruka asks nervously, his eyes closed and he performed his best fake smile he could.
 
“Positive… although I was thinking about it.” She sticks her tongue out at Natsume who was just gaping at her.
 
“Well, okay I suppose… I have wanted to get out of this academy lately.”
 
“Yay!” cries Mikan, running over to hug Ruka. Her 32A cupped breasts push against his chest as she hugs him tightly. He blushes…
 
“Mikan…? I'm, getting kind of hot.” Ruka says slowly. She backs away.
 
“Ah. Sorry Ruka-pyon!” she smiles, not feeling the heat in the room at all… because of her lucky Nullifying alice, she was blocking the burning rage heat waves coming from Natsume.
 
“Well, lets go!” She smiles, grabbing his hand and running out of the building… leaving Natsume and Hotaru just standing there…
 
“I'm going for a walk,” says Natsume fiercely… he starts walking out of the building… muttering something to himself as he leaves.
 
 
*-an hour later-*
 
“Packing~! Its so much fun!” She smiles, sighing and looking out the window. She takes her pen and paper off of her desk and slips it into her bag, along with her diary… and a weeks worth of clothes. She also carried her wallet, filled with both Yen and Rabbits.
 
Finished with her packing, she sits at her desk in her lounging chair and smiles, before looking out the window and seeing an angry Natsume on a branch from the oak tree. She opens her window slowly looking at him.
 
“Natsume… you should come down from there.” She says in a worried tone
 
“Don't wanna.” He talks back to her, he was acting like a child… god.
 
“Please?”
 
“No.”
“Why not…?”
 
“Because.”
 
“Fine… you immature brat.” She mutters under her breath the last two words and Natsume just looks at her… before hopping down off of the branch and through her window.
 
“Why do you want me down anyway… seems like you care a lot more about Ruka then me…” he mutters. Mikan blinks and smirks a bit, crossing her arms.
 
“hohoho… by any chance are you jealous Natsume…?” she grins sitting on her bed.
 
“N-no.” he says… oh shit- he stuttered.
 
“Sure you aren't.” she giggles
 
“I'm not!” he exclaims… jeez.
 
Mikan grins before saying two syllables that really pissed him off,
“De-Nial.” She says, looking at him with mused eyes.
 
Natsume growls a bit, angrily… of course, “Why you-.”
 
“What…? Its true isn't it?” she laughs before smiling at him, “I could change my mind if you want…” she says, taunting him… “But- I won't.” she giggles once more.
 
…' Natsume sighs, before groaning, “I'm going to do something I don't wanna do if you keep this up.” He replies
 
“Ooooh, whatcha gonna do…? Burn me?” she smirks at him… now confident in her abilities to nullify
 
“Something like that…” he smirks, before looking at her evilly. “So shut it.”
 
“No!” She smiles at him, wanting to know what he was going to do. Well…as they say, `Curiosity killed that cat… or vice versa in this… because it was the cat that was going to be doing the killing.
 
Natsume growls, before running up to her and picking her up, throwing her on the bed.
 
“What are you doing?!” she squeals- only to be interrupted by his face against, hers… their lips touching… which was transforming into a passionate kiss… from Natsume's side of course. He lets the kiss go and gets off from on top of her… blushing lightly.
 
“I told you I would do something…” he said, sticking his tongue out at her… before he lept out of the window.
 
“Wh-What was that…?” she asks herself… touching her warm lips she blushes, pupils dilating. She was going to have a hard time deciding this now…
 
 
 
Natsume: What the hell…? Why'd you-
Bri: Mehrph! D; I thought it would be cool….!
Mikan + Natsume: NOT COOL AT ALL!
Hotaru: I thought it was good.
Ruka: That's because you got pictures.
M+N: WHAT?! *blushing*
Hotaru: Meheheh *flying awayness* with Mikan and Natsume chasing her
Ruka: *sigh* Glad I'm not the victim anymore
Bri: I wasn't planning on the pictures… but, that was a good idea! *jots some shit down* >D