Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ upgraded ❯ fight ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m not 2 good with this dang revising things…but I’ll try! Hope u like and review!




Mikan sighed, how could Hotaru be so heartless. Tomorrow Mikan had to fight her special ability classmates! She need Hotaru advice! She sighed, it was just her and her sakura tree. There was a soft noise above her, she look up. Natsume sat flipping through the pages of his latest Manga. She sighed, she would have to settle for Natsume.

“Natsume..” she said. He look down at her and frowned.

“What Polka dots?” he ask. She ignored his comment.

“I don’t know what to do about tomorrow competition?” His face turned serious.

“You’ll lose,” he said. Mikan, not being the brightest bulb, didn’t get the true meaning and took it as an insult.

“Why you….I’m might win! You never know!” she smiled, now for sure she was going to win, just to prove him wrong.

“No, I mean your going to purposely loose.” he said. She growled, why would she do that?

“What? No way!” now it was his turn to growl. He jump down from his tree branch and pinned her against the tree.

“Your going to lose, its for your own good.” she frowned, why was he acting like this?

“Natsume! I won’t lose! You’ll--” he cut her off.

“Mikan. Trust me.” her eyes were wide. He…he….said her name. He walk off, leaving her completely stunned. What would she do? Why did Natsume say her name? Her look really mad. Will now she couldn’t lose, she needed to prove everyone wrong. She always says she’s strong, that she’s a fighter. But now its time to prove it.





XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Tsubasa and Misaki fight was the second to last fight of the day, and it was brutal. Mikan had always suspected they liked each other so this fight was more then a little tough. At first they hesitated, but then as Persona and the academy force them, the real fight began. Misaki cloned her self and managed to kept her real self out of the shadows, but she finally got caught. Tsubasa had no choice but to hurt her, and she couldn’t take it. Persona simply said he did ‘good’. NO one had been upgraded or even hinted they would be. Mikan look around, there was no one left! Her class had an odd number of people and now she had no opponent. Persona smirk, she shivered, why was she suddenly feeling really sick. No one was aloud to talk to her until she fought so she didn’t even have Hotaru, Anna, Yuu, Nonoko, or even Natsume to calm her nerves. Persona step to the stage.

“Sakura Mikan…you have no one to fight.” he said like it wasn’t obvious. “So I have arrange for you to fight…..our own…Natsume!” Mikan shook. No….not her friend. Not Natsume, she couldn’t beat him, she didn’t want to beat him. He step on stage, he had his mask on. She couldn’t read his expression, she wished more then anything he wasn’t wearing that mask. Persona smirk and walk on the stage, everyone was silent. Bring. The battle bell began, no one moved. Natsume didn’t budge, nether did Mikan. She heard a faint growl off stage.

“May I remind you two, this is mandatory. If you don’t fight…” Persona held an apple in his hand. “This will be you.” The apple seemed to rot away in his hand. What is Personas Alice? Is it like killing stuff? This is all I can write about his Alice. Natsume didn’t hesitate anymore, a ring of flames appeared around her. Out of instinct she nullified it. He launched forward, but slower, and he gave her enough time to dodge, which she did. His movement were slow and this fight was going no where fast. She didn’t strike him, and if by chance she did they were weak and harmless. Then something happened, Natsume mask came off. His eyes were expressionless but a tinge of guilt filled them.

“Now Natsume!” Persona shouted. Natsume didn’t move. Persona held up a single strand of hair…..blond short hair. Natsume look at Mikan and mentally prayed, she had to be strong. Without warning fire exploded everywhere, it covered the both of them. Everyone was silent, was she dead? Suddenly a eerie silent broke out and then a bright blue light filled the air. Natsume and Mikan were flown back by the force. Mikan had Nullified Natsume at his best. Persona said one word, one word the made Mikan understand everything.

“Upgraded.”



A/N: Thnx u reviews^^ And people who added me 2 their fav. Author or stories, please take the time to review though! And I’m not trying 2 say that’s Mikan skilled with her alice, she only can nullify when her life’s in danger….or by accident.