Gasaraki Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Project Mile Two ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Project Mile Two



By Lord Raa


***********************************

Prologue



A women in a traditional kimono walked into the office.

"Excuse me I have an appointment to see Kiyoharu Gowa, I'm Mrs Saotome."

"Ah, yes, Mrs Saotome. If you would like to go right in, he is expecting you."

"Thank you, miss."

Upon entering her seat, Nodoka spoke to the man in the executive chair. "What have you found out about my son?"

"Well, there's good news and bad. We've managed to track him and his father down. They're in Nerima, he's going to school and managing to keep up. Bad news is he seems to be engaged to at least three different girls."

"Three? Could you please explain that?"

"According to our sources: two arranged marriages and one set of tribal laws." Kiyoharu was impressed at the age of 16, Ranma had three girls wanting to marry him.

"Why would Ranma have two arranged marriages? I certainly didn't approve _any_!"

"That would be part of the bad news - you husband. My sources tell me that Ranma is engaged to the youngest Tendo daughter. When they were on their training trip, Ranma was also engaged to his best friend at the time, Ukyo Kuonji. Only Genma considers the Tendo agreement to take precedence as it is the oldest, despite the fact that he ran off with the dowry from the Kuonji engagement."

"And the other one?" Nodoka was beginning to see why her family had not approved of her choice of husband and made her promise not to reveal her family's true status.

"Apparently, she's a chinese national, snd due to her villiage's laws they're married. If an amazon warrior is best in combat by an outsider of the opposite sex, then they are supposed to be given the kiss of marriage, if they are the same sex - then it's the kiss of death. With them being hunted down until they are avenged or die in the attempt."

"Oh, my."

"Now for the next part of the bad news. It seems that Ranma is cursed. And that the Chinese girl tried to kill him because he turns into a girl."

"I'm sorry. Kiyoharu, could you say thay again? I thought you said my son turns into a girl."

"He does, we have footage of it happening on file. Kiyotsugu is trying to find out how it works, and if the is a cure."

"Then he's not really a man among men, is he?"

"Well, that depends on you definition of manly," Kiyoharu was not anxious to have his cousin forced to kill himself because of some stupid pledge, there had been enough blood she in the family. (1)

He looked his cousin in the eye, "what do you consider manly, Nodoka?"

"Well, someone who is able to perform husbandly duties as and when required, an honourable man, someone who will help out for those who need it. Someone who will stand up for what he believes in." Nodoka looked off into the distance.

'So why did you marry that fool Genma?' Kiyoharu asked himself. "Well, if you can overlook the curse and the fact he's shy around women, the your son fits the bill."

"Hmm, I will have to meet him, where is he staying?"

"The Tendo dojo in Nerima."




To be continued.

***********************************


(1) I checked a page of genalogy terms and the best way I could see to describe the relationship between the Gowa sons and Ranma. If you know the correct term let me know and I will change it.


Note me do:

Well I thought that it was time someone did a Gasaraki/Ranma crossover. This takes place post Gasaraki series and just before Nodoka shows up in the manga.



How will Ranma's lineage affect the Nerima situation?

Well, that would be telling. But if you want to know, then here's some possibilities:

Nabiki is a lot nicer.
Kodachi feels that she has the best chance.
The Amazons - something between the Gowas and the Joketsuku?
Akane and Ukyo - meh who cares? But the reversal jewel would play heavily into it.
Kasumi - will she say something more than 'oh, my'?
Tatewaki - maybe not so quick to slur Ranma as the Gowa clan predates the Kunos by a fair bit (at least in this story)
Soun & Genma - drooling over the wealth that Ranma would have access to.
Nodoka's concern over Ranma's apparent lack of 'manly urges' and pushes Akane (or other fiancees) to seduce Ranma?
Ranma - clueless as ever as he doesn't really put much stock in lineage.

And more manipulation of Ranma, only this time not by people trying to play matchmaker.