Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Gensomaden Excel ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing? That's MY food!" Goku cried as Excel ravenously ate the plate that Goku had prepared for himself.

"Oh my god. We've got another female Goku," Gojyo said as he watched Excel eat.

"She did say that she has not eaten in quite awhile," Hakkai commented as Goku reached for another plate just as Excel reached for it.

"This could get ugly. The monkey can get so possessive of food."

"Let go of those meat buns!" Goku demanded and Excel glared at him.

"Excel saw them first!" she retorted.

"Now, now, there's plenty to go around. Goku, why don't you share?" Hakkai inquired and Goku glanced at him.

"Me share?! She's the one that's been eating all the damned food! These are MINE!" he growled as he pulled on the plate. "I don't care if she is a girl. There's no way in hell I'm going to let her get away with eating all this food. I'm hungry too!"

"Do you feel that?" Gojyo asked as he glanced around.

"Yes. It doesn't look as though Sanzo is going to get his quiet evening," Hakkai said. "I don't think the entire restaurant is demon but I have noticed that some of the other patrons are quietly closing in on us."

"Hakuryuu! Give me back that meat bun! It's mine!" Goku cried as he let go of the plate. The remaining meat buns went flying and Excel cried in shock as an axe lodged itself into the table, splitting the plate that the meat buns were on. Goku stared at the plate in horror then watched as a demon walked over to the table and removed his axe.

"If you kept on with your pathetic whining, this would have met your neck," he said and Goku stood up.

"Those...were...perfectly good meat buns and you ruined them!" he cried. "I will not forgive you for this!"

"What the hell is going on? Excel is confused," Excel said as Gojyo stood in front of her.

"Get out of the way. This might get ugly. Also, this might convince you that I'm worth it," he said and grinned as he raised his zanbatou.

Excel is very confused now. What are these people? Is this what corrupted people look like on this anime? Oh, Excel is thinking again. Stupid Excel. She keeps forgetting to say that she is thinking although if she is thinking, she cannot actually say that she is thinking can she? Anyway, Excel thinks that it would be best to take the redhead's advice and get out of the way. She supposes that the redhead is kinda cute. Actually all of them are kinda cute. This must be one of those shows that fangirls get all excited about. Excel does not understand those fangirls. They have a tendency to put anime characters in slashes with everyone. The only slash Excel would like to be in would be...

"Forgive me for being rude, but you are in our way," Hakkai said as he pushed Excel to the side.

"Why are you fighting them?" Excel asked as Hakkai formed a ball of chi in his hand.

"We're fighting them because they started this fight," Gojyo said as the half moon portion of his weapon fell back into place.

"I have a reason to fight them. They ruined a perfectly good plate of meat buns!" Goku cried as he swung his weapon.

All this over a plate of meat buns? This anime is corrupted to. Is my show the only show not corrupt? Heh. Excel thinks again. She would have a little fluffy thought bubble over her head except this is not a manga. If this were an anime, you could see her talking but her mouth not moving although that happens in badly dubbed animes too...These demon thingies are ugly. I'm glad I don't have to see their blood, though. I wonder how they make them break into itty bitty pieces like that.

"Any more?" Goku asked as he leaned on his stick. "Aww, I wasn't even warmed up."

"Well that was fun," Gojyo commented as he walked over to where Excel sat in a corner. "So how did you like the show?"

"This was...a show?" Excel asked in disbelief.

"Well not exactly," Hakkai said as Gojyo helped her up. "But it does seem that we are increasing in popularity."

"So are you the good guys or the bad guys?"

"It all depends on how you look at it. Now let's get you to your room. I'm sure you would like to at least take a shower," Gojyo said and Excel glanced up at the ceiling. Was this one of the shows that had gratuitous shower scenes? "In case you're wondering, I won't be in there. I'm gonna need to get some more cigarettes. Unless of course, you WANT me in there. For that, I can put my nicotine on hold."

Excel is thinking again! Excel has lots and lots of thoughts in this show. She thinks it is because she doesn't know what this show is actually about and she is afraid that if she lets description take control of the story, it will go in a direction that she doesn't want the story to go in. All she needs to do is find the envelope with the paper inside that was given to Excel by Lord Ilpalazzo and she will be able to complete her mission and then go back to her anime! Besides, this is an R rated story and nothing is said about sexual innuendoes or nudity so it is safe to say that Excel is safe but Excel is not going to take any chances. Excel thinks she should skip the shower but then Excel would not be fresh for her next big scene. Hmm....what should Excel do?

"Do you think we should check on Sanzo? If he was their target, then he might be in trouble," Hakkai said.

"What do you think, Goku? You think we should check on him?" Gojyo asked and Goku nodded his head. "All right, then. We're going to drop you off at your room, beautiful. Don't lock the door. I'll be back."

****************************************************************

"You know what I'm here for, Sanzo. Give me the scripture," Kougagi said and Sanzo pointed his gun at the demon prince.

"I'm not in the best of moods so I would suggest that you leave now before I use this," Sanzo hissed and Kougagi folded his arms.

"I told you the last time I saw you I would take the Holy Scripture no matter what. Now do you want to do this the easy or hard way?"

"I'm not just giving this to you.You must think I'm some sort of idiot."

"Big brother!! Let me take care of him! Hey Sanzo! Hey! Hey! Sanzo!" Lillin cried as she ran up to him. Kougagi groaned as he looked at the dragon that sat tied up to a tree. How did she keep sneaking away from the castle?

Elsewhere, in a hotel room, a young woman is just stepping into the shower. She turns on the water, the steam rises and....

"Hey! This has nothing to do with the plot at all! Leave Excel alone and go back to the priest guy!" Excel cried and pulled the shower curtain shut.

"Sanzo!" Goku cried as he ran up to where Sanzo stood with Lillin on his shoulders. Sanzo glared at her and Goku tugged on her pants leg.

"What do you want?!" Lillin demanded and Goku glared at her.

"Get off of Sanzo!"

"No! Sanzo is going to give me the holy scripture, aren't you Baldy?"

"Don't call me that," Sanzo growled as Hakkai and Gojyo entered the scene.

"Well and here I was worried that something might happen to him. You branching out as a babysitter, Sanzo?" Gojyo asked then held his hands up in surrender when Sanzo pointed his gun at him.

"Shut up."

"Lillin! Who said you could follow me?" Kougagi demanded and Lillin looked at him.

"Um...I just wanted to show you that I could get it, big brother! All you have to do is sit on his shoulders and take it!" Lillin cried as she pulled on the scripture about Sanzo's neck.

"Arrgh! GET OFF OF HIM!!" Goku cried and Lillin stuck her tounge out at him.

"You can't make me!"

"That was a nice shower. Gee, Excel wishes that she had brought a change of clothes with her...?! HEY! You do not belong here! Go! Go back to the scene you were watching before! Excel does not dress in front of an audience!" Excel cried and slammed the door shut.

"Kids," Sanzo muttered as he walked past the other three.

"I find it odd that he went to all the trouble to locate us for nothing," Hakkai said. "It doesn't seem to be his style."

"Well we would have had trouble on our hands if Goku's girlfriend hadn't shown up," Gojyo said as they began walking back to the hotel.

"WHAT??! She's not my girlfriend," Goku said and Hakkai smiled.

"Of course not. She prefers blondes. Notice how she always takes to Sanzo," he said then raised his hands in surrender when Sanzo pointed his gun at him. "Now, now. Don't get so upset, Sanzo."

"I'm not in the mood for it. Now I'm going back and I want the rest of you to leave me alone. Understand?" Sanzo asked.

"Sheesh. What's his problem?" Goku asked and Gojyo shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know and I don't care. I've already got something lined up so if he wants to be left alone, I've got no problem with doing that," Gojyo said.

"Come on Goku, you can help me shop. I might be able to cook something tonight if I find the right ingredients," Hakkai said and Goku jumped up and down in excitement.

"Are you serious, Hakkai? That would be soo awesome! The food at the inn was okay, but not as good as yours!" Goku cried and Hakkai smiled.

"Well let's see what happens, shall we?"

**************************************************

"Excel thinks that someone from her show sneaked over here with her. The last two shows Excel was on did not run like this," Excel said as she brushed her hair. There was a gentle knock on the door and Excel looked up. "Who's there?"

"It's just me," Gojyo said as he opened the door. "I thought I would announce my presence before I came in. It's not polite to barge into a babe's room, you know."

"Actually, Excel does not know. Excel does not make it a habit to go into girls' rooms."

"I would hope that you're not one of those kind of girls."

"Why were those guys after you?"

"It would take too long to explain it to you. Let's just say they have complaints with Sanzo. But enough about him, let's talk about us."

"What about us?"

"Come on, beautiful. I think you know where I'm going with this."

All right! Excel is not stupid! She knows damned well where this is going and it's not that she doesn't like where this is going but it seems that this is not important to the plot and she thinks that she should check the script as soon as she finds a script that is....Oh to hell with it! Switch to a fade out! Maybe by the time it fades in again, Excel will have a plan and a clue as to what she is supposed to be doing!