Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Madly Deeply ❯ Reload ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Author: Befanini *)
Disclaimer: I have absolutely no rights whatsoever. For demented daydreaming purposes only. XD
Rating: T for language. Shounen-ai. (What *else*? Hehe…)
Summary: The demented result of an overactive imagination. The *secret* Saiyuki love affair you didn't see… Behind the scenes of Gunlock.
A/N: To clarify, I mean that I've created outtakes from the real events in the series. Waitaminute… real?… Well, you know what I mean… XD…
Warning: Pendant-wielding Pagan fans, read something else! Said it before, say it again: I get demented when my guys get paired up with anybody else… XD Please note that this is a *parody*. OOC-ness GUARANTEED. Purists need not read. Hai?
 
 
 
I. FIRST EP OF RELOAD
 
 
Four caped, hooded figures enter the inn. They all wear dark glasses, two have cigarettes clamped to their lips, and one has a hand clasped to his growling stomach. The mild-mannered one, the only one who seems even remotely sane, inquires in hushed tones about rooms for the night.
 
The tall one spies the lady behind the desk and moves quicker than lightning.
 
“Hey, pretty lady…” he purrs. “What's your name?”
 
The pale one twitches. The mild one laughs weakly. The small one whines. The tall one leans closer to the lady, smiling devilishly.
 
The pale one raises up his leg and gives the tall one the boot. The tall one sprawls on the floor, scowling. The pale one glares at him murderously.
 
“Dammit, are you cheating behind my back, erogappa?!?”
 
“Um, I think he's cheating right in front of your face, actually,” observes the mild one.
 
“Harahetta…” the small one moans weakly.
 
The tall one rears up and grabs the pale one by the collar.
 
“Dammit, sweetums, I thought you said you wanted to try a threesome?!?”
 
The pale one scowls, lower lip jutting out. “I've changed my mind, all right?!