Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Madly Deeply ❯ Runaway Hakkai ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

II. RUNAWAY HAKKAI
 
 
“I think we should apologize to Hakkai,” says Goku.
 
“Huh! If you could only learn not to make total asses of yourselves…”
 
Gojyo explodes. “So this is all MY fault?!”
 
Yadda yadda yadda!
 
Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb!
 
Goku runs for Hakkai. They run back to the kitchen. As they near the room they catch heated words.
 
“Well, you use my empty beer cans for ashtrays!”
 
“Yeah? Well, my hands are full babysitting the bakazaru!”
 
“And what about you? You're always sitting beside me!”
 
“Just keep far away from me, you hear?!”
 
“You were flirting with that table of girls instead of serving them their ice cream!!!”
 
“So it's my fault that I'm a chick magnet?!”
 
Hakkai runs for the door, with Goku at his heels. Hakkai stops short as the voices cease abruptly, replaced by the sound of crashing chairs and what sounds like a good deal of stuff carelessly swept aside from a table. Hakkai turns and grabs Goku by the shoulders, forcing him to do an about-face.
 
“Hakkai?!” Goku looks up at him, bewildered.
 
Hakkai laughs weakly. “Eh… let them settle their own fight. I'll forgive you all later, okay? Wanna eat? I have shark's fin soup and roast pig and Peking duck…” Hakkai leads a happy Goku away.
 
Inside, a figure clad in a waiter's uniform and a figure clad in a frilly apron are grappling on the table top, locked in a heated embrace, feasting on each other's mouths ardently, animal growls rumbling in their throats.
 
The head chef is sprawled on the floor in a dead faint, while the other members of the kitchen staff scatter in embarrassment.