Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Someone New ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: Gokuxofc
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I only own the ofc


"This sick, Kou." Doku said.

Kougaiji hit a wall with his fist. "Don't you think I know. That bitch is disturbed."

"My Lord, you tried protecting, but Ni just drugged you." said a female voice.

"Yaone is right. You can still hardly stand." Doku told him.

"Kougaij..." called a rushed voice.

"What is it, Lirin?" he faced the orange haired girl as she turned the corner into the room.

"Ni Jianyi is back." she breathed.

"That sicko freakshow...Doku, Yaone come with me." he ordered.

"Kougaiji..." Lirin grabbed his arm. "You need this." she handed him something.

"This is truly useful. Let's go." he said.


Ni Jianyi held a chain that was clasped to a collar on a neck of a girl...She was trying her hardest to get it off, but it was no use.

"Now, now, pet." he calmly said. "Wha..." he was caught off guard as the chain was knocked out of his hand. "Your Highness."

He grabbed Ni by the throat and pressed him against the wall. "Listen to me, freakshow." he squeezed harder. "You ever drug me again and take that girl, I swear I will kill you. I won't send anyone to do it. I will personally do it." With one last squeeze he let Ni go.

"Kou..." Doku yelled.

Kou looked over and saw him trying to hold the girl. He saw as she bit down on Doku's arm and jumped in grabbing her free arm. The arm that desperately tried to claw Doku. "Yaone, do it." Kou shouted.

Yaone placed something upon the girl's hair. She watched as she became her old self so quickly. 'Poor girl.' she thought.

Doku watched as the girl fell into Kou, sound asleep. He looked at his arm and just smirked. This bite was nothing to him. "Kou..."

Kou was on his knees, his left hand brushing through her long green hair as her head rested upon his bare chest. "Go get fixed up, Doku." he finally stood with the girl in his arms.

"Where are you taking her my lord?" asked Yaone.

"To my room...I know she'll be safer there." Kou walked away.


"He really cares about her." Yaone said.

"Kou may seem like a hardass, but inside he's a bit soft. Who woulda known that a girl like her would change him so quickly." Doku held his arm up.

"Let's get you looked at." she told him.

"It's not as bad as the last time we did this." Doku laughed.