Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ AntiNostalgic ❯ The Addiction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anti-Nostalgic

Chapter 1: The Addiction

Hakkai's Point Of View Then Gojyo's Point Of View

A/N: WHOO! My first Saiyuki fanfiction! Not my first fanfiction over all though. This is yaoi, Gojyo X Hakkai and Goku X Sanzo, but the story is mostly around Gojyo X Hakkai, because Sanzo and Goku are already together. Just thought I'd make that clear! ENJOY!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Gensomaden Saiyuki, for if I did, we'd have "Gensomaden Saiyuki: The Yaoi Porno Series"

____________________________________________

[Flashback...]

" Ah! Goodness Hakkai! Who knew you could cook so well?" Goku smiled with satisfaction as he rubbed his stomach.

" Should I take that as an insult?" I laughed, looking over at Goku.

" No, compliment! Gods, you cook so well." Goku said, drooling.

" Where are we sleeping tonight?" Sanzo asked, taking another drag of his cigarette.

" The next town is still a good few hours away. I suggest sleeping in the jeep tonight." I explained, looking at the map.

" Alright then. Mind if you and Goku switch places." Sanzo asked, hesitantly. He was probably still embarassed about being so open about his relationship with Goku. I didn't mind it. I thought it was cute. I expected it of course.

" You'll let me sleep with you Sanzo!?" Goku said, quite excited.

" Yeah, just don't snore." Sanzo said, as I got up. Goku rushed over on top of Sanzo and they laid down in the front seats, hugging each other close. I looked over at Gojyo.

" Hey, you done with your food?" I asked. " You've sure been quiet tonight."

" Yeah, I'm done." Gojyo said, handing me his plate. He met his crimson orbs with my emeralds and smiled. Not that normal Gojyo grin type of smile, but a true smile. I blushed a little bit.

" Ah, thanks." I said, taking them down to the nearby stream. I set the stack of four plates next to the bed of the stream and washed the dishes carefully in the cold water. I heard some russling behind me and looked over. Gojyo was smoking a cigarette leaning against a tree near the stream.

" Ah, you scared me."

" Sorry man."

" What are you doing over here?" I asked, not looking up at him.

" I heard some funky noises coming from Goku and Sanzo and I thought I'd leave them alone for a bit." He said, blowing some smoke between his soft lips.

" I see what you're hinting at." I smiled, picking up the clean dishes. " Shall we leave them alone for a while?"

" Sure. Listening to Sanzo and Goku doing naughty things creeps me out." Gojyo smiled, sitting down next to me.

" Great, now I've got it in my head." I laughed, looking over at Gojyo. He had been looking at me for a while now and then looking away every once in a while. I don't know why we couldn't let our eyes meet. I loved his crimson eyes, they were like addiction to my own.

" What's wrong?" I asked, wondering why he was staring at me.

" You have something right there." He said, demonstrating by pointing at his lips. I wiped it with my sleeve.

" Nope, still there." He said, coming closer to me. He dragged his index finger seductively across my lips. " There." He said in a quieter tone. He returned to where he was sitting and that's when I let my heart tell me what was wrong with me.

I was in love with Gojyo.

I leaned over, leaning on his shoulder. I couldn't help it. It just seemed so right. I felt his hand take hold of my chin gently and left my head up, our lips not touching, just lusting and lingering over one another. I heard a small whisper reach my ears and rang through my ear drums. I couldn't contain myself, I pushed my lips against his, taking in all of him. Our hands traced one another, searching what we both had been longing for. This was the best feeling in the world.

____________________________________________

[Flashback]

" Ah! Goodness Hakkai! Who knew you could cook so well?" Goku smiled with satisfaction as he rubbed his stomach. He was such a greedy monkey.

" Should I take that as an insult?" Hakkai laughed, looking over at Goku and smiling that usual smile.

" No, compliment! Gods, you cook so well." Goku said, drooling. Like I said, sick monkey.

" Where are we sleeping tonight?" Sanzo asked Hakkai, taking another drag of his cigarette.

" The next town is still a good few hours away. I suggest sleeping in the jeep tonight." Hakkai explained, looking at the map.

" Alright then. Mind if you and Goku switch places." Sanzo asked, hesitantly. He was still embarassed about being so open about his relationship with Goku. I expected it, but I still wasn't used to it.

" You'll let me sleep with you Sanzo!?" Goku said, quite excited.

" Yeah, just don't snore." Sanzo said, as I got up. Goku rushed over on top of Sanzo and they laid down in the front seats, hugging each other close. Hakkai looked over at me.

" Hey, you done with your food?" Hakkai asked. " You've sure been quiet tonight."

" Yeah, I'm done." I said, handing him my plate. He met his emerald orbs with my crimson and smiled. Hakkai was almost taken back by it and I saw him blush a little.

" Ah, thanks." He stuttered, taking them down to the nearby stream. He set the stack of four plates next to the bed of the stream and washed the dishes carefully in the cold water. He looked over at me as I leaned up against a nearby tree.

" Ah, you scared me." He said.

" Sorry man." I said, taking a drag of my cigarette.

" What are you doing over here?" He asked, not looking up at me.

" I heard some funky noises coming from Goku and Sanzo and I thought I'd leave them alone for a bit." I said, blowing some smoke between my lips.

" I see what you're hinting at." He smiled, picking up the clean dishes. " Shall we leave them alone for a while?"

" Sure. Listening to Sanzo and Goku doing naughty things creeps me out." I smiled, sitting down next to Hakkai.

" Great, now I've got it in my head." He laughed, that genuine laugh that he for sure wasn't faking. I looked over at him. I couldn't stop looking at him. It was like his beautiful face as an addiction to my eyes.

" What's wrong?" He asked, wondering why I was staring at him.

" You have something right there." I said, demonstrating by pointing at my lips. He wiped it with his sleeve, he was so silly.

" Nope, still there." I said, bring my face closer to his. I dragged my index finger across his lips. " There." I said in a quieter tone, realizing what I had just done. I returned to where I was sitting and that's when my let my heart tell me what was wrong with me.

I was in love with Hakkai.

I looked over as he leaned on my shoulder. I couldn't help it. It just seemed to right. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head up gently our lips parallel to each other, not touching, just lusting and lingering over one another. I heard a small whispered in his ear, something nobody else could hear. He pushed my lips against his, taking in all of him. Our hands traced one another, searching what we both had been longing for. This was the best feeling in the world.

____________________________________________

A/N: AWWW! Just thought I'd show ya'll how it started. KAWAII!!! I might turn this into a longer story.