Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Cynical Equilibrium ❯ Reaching for that voice ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is it! The last chapter. I know it's short but it has to be that way just so you know what happens to the characters. Thank you once again and enjoy!

 

DISCLAIMER: Wish I could, but I'm only a struggling writer and nursing student and so I can not own Gensoumaden Saiyuki, but I do own Meika and this fic.

 

CYNICAL EQUILIBRIUM

By: Siberian_angel

 

EPILOGUE: Reaching for that voice

 

I am finally back in heaven, still looking after my brother's affairs. There is still no replacement for the position of "killing puppet." But rumors say I would be next and be the first female fighting-goddess. But we all believe Kami-sama doesn't want another problem like Homura.

 

Homura…I know he's happy now, wherever he is, with Rinrei. They are kindred spirits and in their next life, they would be reborn either as father and daughter, twins, or lovers again.

 

The party to the west? They are once again back on their journey to stop Gyumao's revival. But someday for sure, I'll thank them properly.

 

Nataku still hasn't regained his soul, but I know someday, we'll all come back to our place, the place are souls return to. My brother can hear our voices for sure. Because when you hear a voice, you should find its owner. And someday, he will find me.

 

****

That's it! Thank you very much everyone. I would like to thank, first, author Wu, the original writer of Journey to the West, and the creators of Gensoumaden Saiyuki. I would also like to thank Koyasu Takehito and the other creators of Weiss Kreuz for the term "Tengoku wa Jigoku" that I have taken from episode 3 of the anime series. Utada Hikaru and husband Kazuaki Kiriya for the songs "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" and "Open up your mind" by MIRAI which I had been listening to while typing this fic, thank you very much. AXN Asia, thank you for bringing Saiyuki to my home, and my siblings who were part inspiration, part nuisance to this fic. And of course, to all the readers and reviewers, thank you! Please read "Positive Balance" the part2 of Cynical Equilibrium. I'll be posting it here after a few months. This is once again Siberian_angel, not saying goodbye but saying til next time! Mwah!