Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Earth, Moon, and Star ❯ Where do babies come from? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^^U I should finish some of my other fics, before I start writing this, but………… I blame it on my muses!! >.< U Anyways, I just wanted to get this prologue out. *sighs* I hate homework, but I'll try to update my Beyblade fics.

Dedicated to Am1-13th. ^^ Her fics amuse me and I think I was inspired by one o_0 though I don't remember which one. n.n;;

Couples:

Sanzo/Goku

Gojyo/Hakkai

OC/OC (Yeah, I'm not pairing my OCs with any of the main chars so no need to worry.)

Disclaimer: I don't own any chars except my muses and my two OCs (TBA).

Born from the energies of earth, moon, and star, these beings hold immense powers of strength, mind, and speed. These three collectively have the power to destroy the world or bring it into a new age of peace. However, a force threatened to disrupt the delicate balance of the world.

And now our story begins……….

"Ne Sanzo, haraheta," a nineteen year old whined or at least that was what he appeared to be.

A paper fan personally answered the whining. "Urasai! You just ate!" The blonde growled and went back to his brooding.

"Itai yo!" The offending person rubbed his head. "Mou, you don't have to hit so hard." Now he was a sulking saru.

"Maa, maa," Hakkai said in his calming tone. "I'm sure we can find something to entertain you." As the 'mother hen' of the group, he was often the peace keeper.

"You know that's going to be awhile," Gojyo teased, taking a drag of his cigarette. "I mean there's so much his little saru brain could handle." He chuckled at his own joke.

"Take that back!" Goku protested loudly. He jumped onto his feet and glared at the hanyou. He received a smirk in response. Goku was about to choke the red head when he retorted. "Better to be a baka than a sterile ero kappa."

Now it was Gojyo's turn to be pissed off. "You'd better watch your mouth." Not wanting to be looking at the saru's stomach, he soon stood up.

"Oh really? I thought you'd be looking elsewhere!"

"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

"I never said that. Ew, you must be really perverted to think that."

Two flashes of white streaked towards the two combatants. "Urasai!" Of course, this was from one rather pissed off blonde sanzo. He didn't want to waste two perfectly good bullets on those idiots, knowing they would go at it again. Why did he bring those two along? He could have ditched them in the last town. Goku most likely would find a way back to him like the annoying pet he was.

Goku glared at the back of Sanzo's head. He had been whacked twice after all. Maybe if he didn't let the kappa get under his skin, then he wouldn't be whacked as much. Then again, it was one of those rare moments where his sun gave him his full attention.

Gojyo on the other hand was pissed off. Still it was better than being shot at. The banishing gun at point blank will definitely kill a demon and he was only half so no doubt it would kill him. "Whatever." He added, "Stupid bouzo," under his breath. Suddenly another flash of white occurred. "What was that for?"

"That was for being an idiot," Sanzo replied in a cold and angry voice. He placed his trusty paper fan within his robes. "And if you want to talk behind a person's back, then do it while he isn't present."

"I'll make sure to remember that," the hanyou grumbled. Now it was his turn to sulk. He had been whacked twice by the idiot monk.

Sanzo was tense. As much as he wanted to strangle the two, he knew they were useful, though he would never admit it to anyone. The two idiots had started arguing awhile ago. He as usual broke it up. Now, there was blissful silence, only if it would last longer.

For some odd reason, his gaze kept going to the side mirror and to a certain saru. He mentally kicked himself. Since when did he, Genjo Sanzo a cold bastard, have feelings for another? Never! Stupid monkey. How did he get past my defenses?

"Ne Hakkai," Goku inquired breaking the blissful silence.

The healer glanced into the rear view mirror. "What is it, Goku?"

It had better not be about food. Sanzo angrily thought while clutching tightly onto his harisen.

Gojyo noticed how the monk's knuckles turned white from his death grip on the paper fan. Deciding he didn't want to be whacked for a third time within the hour, he kept his mouth shut and shifted away from the unpredictable sanzo, more importantly out of his fan's reach.

"Where do babies come from?" Goku asked innocently.

Hakkai swerved, causing the occupants of the jeep to tilt. He was expecting Goku to ask about food or the nearest town, but not this. His one visible eye was wide with shock.

Needless to say, he wasn't the only one. Gojyo and Sanzo were completely shocked as well, though the latter was careful not to show it. The ero kappa perfectly imitated one of his aquatic friends, the fish.

"Um," Hakkai said nervously. He glanced over to Sanzo, who seemed to be impassive about the entire situation. "Why don't you ask Sanzo that?" He had one of t hose smiles on his face. "I'm sure he knows."

"Really?" Goku asked his keeper. "Where do babies come from?"

"You are going to pay," Sanzo hissed at their driver, who was pretending to be innocent. He knew one of these day the saru would ask that question, but he wasn't expecting it this soon. Then again, Goku acted like a child rather than a teenager. "Ask Gojyo." There, he dodge the bullet.

"You Bouzo!" Gojyo screeched. He couldn't believe the monk passed on the responsibility to him. "He's your pet!" In which, he received a glare from the said 'pet.'

"You're the expert in this area," Sanzo replied. They each had their own roles within their little group. Sanzo was the leader. Hakkai was the motherly figure. Gojyo was the ladies' man. Goku was the annoying kid. Besides, I'm certainly not telling him about that part.

Amazingly, Goku didn't put two and two together. "What do you mean by that?" The others groaned either mentally or verbally. "I just want to know where babies come from."

The other three glanced at each other, as if saying someone should answer it. None of them relented in their decision and Goku became more impatient.

"Goku," Hakkai spoke up, breaking the tension. "Why do you inquire?"

The one being questioned tilted his head and sported a faint blush. Goku was embarrassed by this question as he thought everyone should know this. Why was he asking now and not before. He didn't know. "I was thinking where I came from and if I have any parents."

"Stupid monkey," Gojyo was the first to reply. "Of course you would have parents." The crack of paper against skull could be heard, followed by an, "OW!!!"

"You're even more stupid than the saru," Sanzo commented. He placed his abused fan away. Then again, he doesn't sense the unique aura around Goku. I thought it was youki, but after so many encounters, I definitely know it is not. Somehow, I have the feeling he is part of something larger than I can imagine.

A few pokes brought the monk out of his reverie. He gave a glare at the offender and was about to smack him when he realized the other two were patiently waiting for him to say something.

"Hakkai, how far is the nearest town?"

The others almost face faulted. They were expecting answers not that.

"What?"

"You're avoiding the subject," Hakkai politely pointed out. "And by the way, the nearest town is six or seven hours away if our luck holds up."

"But Sanzo," Goku whined. "You haven't answered it. Where do babies come from and what do you know about me?"

"Bakasaru, quit asking stupid questions," Sanzo retorted. Now he wished Goku asked them about food. That question he could answer without blushing or sounding like….. Don't ask.

The saru pouted. He thought he had a good question there. Besides, he was curious as to why the others were so avidly avoiding the question, in particular his keeper. I wonder why Sanzo refuses to answer the question. It's not like it's embarrassing…. Or is it? Hm….

"Oi saru," Gojyo poked the brunette in the head. "What are you thinking?" He didn't like that look on the saru's face, not one bit.

"Quit calling me that!" Goku pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. And I still don't know where babies come from. Man, this bites!