Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Pimps on the Run ❯ Refuge in the Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
PIMPS ON THE RUN
A Saiyuki Travel Ficlet

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is what happens when Heather and I are stuck in a car together for long periods of time and our muses start speaking to each other. Goku and Gojyo head into town for a night of rest and...pimping?! Just wanted to share some of the funny...at least I hope it's funny. *shrug* Oh well....I apologize now for misspellings, bad grammer and OOC-ness. Part 1 of a 4 part arc.

DISCLAIMER: Me no own. You no sue.


Part One - Refuge in the Night



"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Of course it is! You got the clothes?"

"Uh-huh."

"And the hat?"

"Right here."

"And the stick?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. Let's go...quietly."

"Okay." Pause. "Umm...what happens if we get caught?"

"Then you take the blame while I get away."

"Hey!"

"Sshhhhh! Keep it down, will ya?!"

"AH!"

"This is difficult enough without waking up Hakkai and Sanzou."

"Gomen."

"Baka. *thump* All right. Let's move."

Carefully, quietly, the companions snuck into the garage where Hakuryu slept soundly in jeep form. It was rare for the dragon to sleep as such, but this was an ocassion that the youkai couldn't pass up. They'd been stuck in the house for nearly a week. There had to be a release. They NEEDED a release.

Pent up and locked down was too much for Gojyo and Goku.

"Hooro?"

Gojyo placed a finger over his lips and the dragon silently cooed. He climbed into the driver's seat slowly, allowing the dragon time to adjust and wake up. A sly smile crossed his lips when he realized the jeep wasn't going to put up a fight. He tapped the dashboard lightly, stroking it like one would pet a kitten. Hakuryu cooed happily, bouncing and whirring as it came awake.

Goku climbed into the passenger seat, dumping all of their things onto the floor. He seemed very excited about the trip into town, even though the cost of getting caught was great. What was food for one whole week? He'd eaten the place clean already anyway, and there had to be better eats elsewhere.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

"Town here we come!"

Hakuryu jumped to life, taking off at record speed. It took Gojyo a few moments to figure out how to calm the excited jeep. Apparantly the dragon was just as excited to be out and about as they were. Once on their way, Goku started rooting through their clothing.

"Which pants were mine again?"

"The shorter ones."

"Eh? Not funny."

"The zebra pants are mine. Does that help?"

"Ew. Yeah."

"I want the hat too."

Goku's eyes lit up. "Then I get the necklace."

"Think you can handle that much bling?"

Goku looked confused. "Well, it does go with my noribo."

Gojyo smirked. "Can't go wrong with brass balls."

"What's so funny?" Goku looked at Gojyo, affronted. He picked up the noribo, planting one end in the other man's cheek. "Are you dissing my pimp stick?"

"Chill out. It was only a joke." The other man sighed as Goku lowered the end of his noribo. "Go with the bling, yo."

"Sweet!"

Goku climbed into the back seat and changed into new threads. When he finished and climbed back into the front seat with his companion, the young man looked like a different person. Gone were the faded denim and worn out button down shirt. Gone were the brown boots, armor and cape. Instead he wore a pair of black leather pants with matching boots. A black silk shirt clung to his shoulders and chest, over which he wore a faded camouflage button down shirt one size too large for him. A large gold chain hung around his neck, a dollar sign emblem glittering in the moonlight.

"Take the wheel," Gojyo said, practically standing. "It's my turn."

Goku nodded, smiling. "Okay."

"No peeking," Gojyo teased.

"Yuck! As if!"

Gojyo chuckled, digging through the bag for his clothing. Looked like Goku had left well enough alone what he had asked. Good. A few grunts. A few muttered curses. A few peeks in the mirror from Goku. Voila! Gojyo transformed himself into...well, himself. Gone were the worker pants, tank top and blue vest. In their place were a pair of zebra striped pants and a sleeveless white collared shirt. His boots were replaced by a pair of white socks and matching zebra striped loafers. The blue headband disappeared and a matching hat appeared. Nudging Goku aside, he took his seat up front. The stupid monkey was having too much fun swerving all over the road.

"I need to teach you how to drive," Gojyo commented.

"Ano...Gojyo?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something...something serious?"

"Of course you can," Gojyo said with a nod. "What's up?"

"Well, I...I wanted to ask....This is kind of embarrassing...urmm...well, I'm kind of...uncertain...about the whole process of what we're doing?"

"What?!"

Goku blushed a dark red. "I don't think I've ever...well...you know...."

Gojyo nearly choked on his cigarette. "You're kidding, right?"

Goku shook his head, bowing his head in shame and embarrassment.

It took everything Gojyo had not to laugh out loud. "You're how many THOUSAND years old and you've NEVER been with a woman?"

"Well," Goku replied miserably. "No."

Gojyo sighed. The kid seemed to be taking this seriously. "Okay...you know what to do once you're alone right. Do I need to explain that?"

Goku nodded. "I understand the mechanics of it all...it's just...I don't know. I think...I'm just nervous."

"Stay cool," Gojyo told him. "It's easier than you think. Believe it or not, some women go for the cute and innocent look."

Goku looked hopeful. "So you think I'll get more chicks than you?"

Gojyo snickered. "NO ONE gets more ass than me."

"Wanna bet?" Goku said in challenge.

"Oh, don't even think you can compete with me monkey boy."

The monkey shrugged. "Well...maybe not right now...."

"Not ever," Gojyo said. He nodded towards the blinking lights ahead. The city. "There it is kid. Our only refuge. You ready?"

"You bet!" Goku whooped with glee. "Let's go pimpin'!"


~to be continued~