Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Pimps on the Run ❯ Off into the...Sunrise? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
PIMPS ON THE RUN
A Saiyuki Travel Ficlet

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is what happens when ladykarasu and I are stuck in a car together for long periods of time and our muses start speaking to each other. Goku and Gojyo head into town for a night of rest and...pimping?! Just wanted to share some of the funny...at least I hope it's funny. *shrug* Oh well....I apologize now for misspellings, bad grammar and OOC-ness. Part 4 of a 4 part arc.

DISCLAIMER: Me no own. You no sue.



Part Four - Off into the...Sunrise?



Hakkuryu cooed as two Youkai approached. He'd been sitting still for a long time...and in car form no less. He wanted to transform back to himself, to get some rest. He was happy when his previous occupants finally returned.

"Looks like someone's happy to see us," the younger looking one quipped.

"Yeah, well, if we don't get him home soon, we'll be walking," the older looking one replied.

"Hurry up then. I don't think I can walk."

A chuckle. "I don't think that girl you were with could walk either."

A pause of contemplation. "Is that...bad?"

"No, no -- shit, where're the keys? oh here -- That's actually a good thing." The jeep started, jumping with glee. "Means you did something right."

"Sweet. And I didn't even need to use the pimp stick!"

"There's more than one pimp stick, kid."

"Huh?"

"Just don't get too cocky. You did well with one. Congrats." Cigarette smoke fills the air as the jeep begins moving, driving away from the tavern. "But next time we'll have to see how well you do with several."

Goku practically choked on his own spit. "Several? Is that possible?!"

Another chuckle. "Kid, you have no idea."

"Is that how you usually operate, Gojyo?"

The older looking youkai nodded, puffing his cigarette. "Usually."

"Why?"

"Cause it's more fun when you've got more to play with."

Goku absorbed this info, slumping back in his seat. "Oh. But...I had fun with just the one." He smiled to himself. "Especially in the hot tub."

It was Gojyo's turn to nearly choke. "Your room had a freakin' hot tub?!"

"No. It was downstairs," Goku replied, his smile becoming sillier by the minute. "Outside the tavern in the back."

"And how did you find this hot tub? You were drunk off your ass!"

"Janelle told me."

"Janelle?"

"The girl I was with."

'At least he managed to get her name.' Gojyo sighed. He couldn't remember the names of the girls he'd been with, but he'd remember their faces -- and their bodies -- for quite some time. "So you had a good time?"

Goku stretched, a yawn escaping his mouth. "Yeah. And you?"

Gojyo's smile went from ear to ear. "One hell of a night, kid. One I'll remember for a while."

"Hey...Gojyo?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think Hakkai and Sanzo would say if they knew what we did tonight?"

Gojyo pondered this. It was a decent question. "Well, Hakkai would probably reprimand us for taking Hakkuryu without permission. He might even go into a lecture about what not to do at a bar. I don't think the man's ever been to a tavern before."

"And Sanzo?"

"You sound really scared about this, kid?" He was curious as to why his companion suddenly felt nervous over what the others would think. "Sanzo may be a priest but his needs aren't much different from ours. He can spout all he wants about propriety and the like, but he's the only priest I know who wields a damn gun." He took a long drag from his cigarette before tossing the remains aside. "Why? Think he'll be jealous?"

Goku shrugged. He wasn't sure why he was thinking about his friends now of all times, but he couldn't help it. He'd just been through a new experience -- and a great one to boot -- but he wouldn't be able to share it with them. Not at the moment at any rate.

"I'm just curious is all." He looked at Gojyo. "Should we change our clothes?"

"Nah. It's almost sun up and we'll be back in bed before they even wake up."

Silence ensued, with only the hum of the speeding dragon to break it apart. Finally Goku spoke again. "So, when are we gonna do this again?"

Gojyo smiled crookedly. "I've created a monster, have I?"

Goku looked confused. "Technically, I already am a monster."

Gojyo sighed. "It's a saying, baka."

BLINK. BLINK. "Oh."

"It's going to be another long trek. A new town. A new adventure."

"And more pimping!"

Gojyo nodded. "You got it, kid."

Goku leaned forward, patting the consul of the jeep in front of him. "What do you say Hakkuryu? Will you help us out again?"

The jeep cooed, as if speaking before speeding up through the desert towards home.

"Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?" Goku asked.

Gojyo shrugged. "Guess we'll find out later."


Thankfully everyone was fast asleep when they returned and no one was the wiser the next day.

Except Hakkuryu, who slept the day away.


~END~