Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Pimps on the Run ❯ Outwit, Outplay, Outlast ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
PIMPS ON THE RUN
A Saiyuki Travel Ficlet

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is what happens when ladykarasu and I are stuck in a car together for long periods of time and our muses start speaking to each other. Goku and Gojyo are rustling up some "business" in town! No real lemon, but tons of inuendo. User yer imagination (I know you have one)! I apologize now for misspellings, bad grammer and OOC-ness. Part 3 of a 4 part arc.

DISCLAIMER: Me no own. You no sue.



Part Three - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast



Room 414...3:09am

"Ladies...what seems to be the rush?"

Three women, all in their mid to late 20's, stared at each other in surprise.

"We thought--!"

"That you--!"

"I suppose we're just anxious...."

Gojyo chuckled. So they wanted to get naked so quickly. All right then. With a wave of his arms, he tossed his cigarette into an ashtray and his shirt in the opposite direction. "We have time. No rush."

The women cooed.

With grace he sat himself on the edge of the bed and motioned for the others to join him. "Now why don't you all come over here and sit with me."

"Okay!" the women chorused, rushing to his side.

"Can I sit in your lap?"

"Hey! I want to sit in his lap."

"What about me?!"

"Ladies," Gojyo said, pulling all three of them into his lap. It was slightly uncomfortable, but it made for interesting contact. Just whose ass did he have in his hand anyway? "How about we all get to know one another? No need to go about it one at a time, is there?"

The three women smiled amongst themselves. "Not at all," they chorused again.

"Hey! What the--?! Oh gods that's great! Don't stop! Wait...not there. Up farther. Oh yeah. That's it. Yeah, baby, YEAH!"



Room 369...3:25am

"There's really no need to be nervous."

"I've never...done it...before."

"Oh...well. Neither have I."

Goku looked at his partner, shocked. "Really?"

The girl looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry...if you're disappointed--!"

"No, not at all." Goku took one of her hands in his, a reassuring gesture. "Maybe it'll be more fun this way."

The girl looked up at him through long lashes. "You think so?"

"Sure." But his smile quickly faded. "Just wish I new how to--" How did Gojyo put it? "Set the mood."

"There's a hot tub downstairs. It always relaxes me after a long day," the girl replied thoughtfully. "Would that help?"

"Won't know till we try it." Goku frowned again. "But..I, uh, don't have a swimsuit."

The girl blushed a deep shade of red. "Neither do I, but...considering, well, you know...it shouldn't be a problem." She looked at him hopefully. "Right?"

"Right! So let's go." Goku stood pulling the girl up with him.

"AH! Wait, we'll have to be quiet," she warned. "We can't wake the owner."

"No problem."

After a short walk and not too much noise...until the hot tub is turned on at any rate....

"Wow, this water is HOT."

"It is a bit warmer than usual."

"But it's relaxing."

"Yes, it is."

"Is it possible...I mean...could we...try it here?"

"Out in the open?!"

"No one else is around. We'll just have to keep it quiet."

"I'm...not sure I can."

Goku grinned like a devil, pulling the girl into his lap. "Let's find out, then."



Room 414...4:16am

Somewhere in a darkened room, only the light from a cigarette butt could be seen.

"I swear," came a very satisfied male voice. "You ladies sure know how to show a guy a good time."

"Would you like us to get you a drink?"

"I think the bar keep's already turned in for the night. Besides, I like you just where you are."

An embarrassed feminine giggle could be heard through the darkness.

"What about me?" asked a second female voice.

"You can stay put as well. I still have a trick I want to show you."

"Oh." Another feminine giggle.

"Can you show it to me, too, Gojyo?" inquired a third female voice.

The youkai grinned widely. "I think I can manage that." A moment later the smile was gone and he almost dropped the cigerette. "Whoa, hold on."

"What," came the first female voice.

"Not so hard. You may bruise something."

"But--!"

"Why not let me try," said the third female.

"Yeah, you've been at it for a while now. We deserve a turn," replied the second female.

"Ladies, ladies. There's enough Gojyo for all."



Room 369...4:49am...Back from the hot tub....

"I think I've got the hang of it."

"..."

"This is kind of fun," a young man quipped.

A young woman, sighed, willing herself to relax. "It feels...*deep blush*...really good."

"Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

"No, I'm fine."

"But...you screamed earlier?"

"I was just surprised. That's all."

"You've really never done this before."

"No...but...."

"But?"

"But...I think...you're spoiling me, Goku."

"Spoiling you?"

"Uh-huh."

Goku paused scratching his head, confused.

"Please, don't stop."

"Ah!" Quickly he returned to what he was doing before. "Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it." Was he even performing correctly?

There were a few moments of silence before she asked, "Did you...I mean...."

"Huh?"

"I can...return the favor if you like."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Goku stopped what he was doing, throwing himself on the bed beside his partner. Smiling at her he winked.

"Then go right ahead."



Lobby...5:21am

"Do you have to leave so soon?"

Gojyo lit another cigarette, a satisfied grin on his face. "Got places to be. I'm a wanderer, you know."

His three female companions pouted, whining and sniffing. "But couldn't you stay...at least for another day?"

"Sorry," he apologized, nodding to the door. "If I don't get back before sunrise, my car turns into a little dragon."

"Huh?" "Wha--!" "Is he crazy?"

"Hey! Gojyo!"

Gojyo smiled despite the cigarette in his mouth. Goku was dressed, his hair still a mess. He was wide awake and seemingly happy.

"Whoa. Check out the new girl," one of the women said.

For Gojyo it was difficult NOT to notice. The girl could light up a dark alley! She was positively glowing, and the smile on her face was unmistakable. She also used Goku to help balance herself. Another sign.

Oh yeah, Gojyo may have gotten more ass, but Goku had gone all out.

'I suppose that makes us even,' Gojyo told himself as the young pair approached. "Are you ready to go?"

"I think so," Goku replied. Carefully he disentangled himself from the young woman, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. "You gonna be okay?"

The girl nodded, smiling dreamily. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks."

"No, thank you," Goku replied, turning to Gojyo. "Let's get back before they know we're missing."

Gojyo nodded. "Right." He turned to his previous partners. "Have a lovely day ladies."

"You boys come back and see us again, you hear!"

"Yes, come back and see us!"

"I'm definitely going for the younger one next time."


~TO BE CONTINUED~