Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Return To Innocence ❯ Return ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Return To Innocence
A Gensomaden Saiyuki Fanfiction By enervate

A/N ::: The second part from Return To Innocence.

Return To Innocence

Part Two: Return

"If this was deep underground,..... I wouldn't have wished for the sun." whispered Goku as he laid awake, beside Sanzo's slumbering body. The morning sunlight began to stream thru the light yellow curtains, casting ethereal glances on both Goku and Sanzo. Goku looked up, not moving from his position. He was afraid that he will wake Sanzo up if he does. Either way, he wanted to remain there forever. Chances like this never comes too often...

That face,...

That voice,...

... the sun.

* * *

"Ne, Konzen, look! These are for you." Goku held out a bunch of red flowers, freshly picked, to Konzen Douji. The busy Heaven officer did not look up from all his writing. He was furiously scribbling away on some sheets of paper. Goku waited patiently. To disturb Konzen when he is busy means instant death or instant punishment of some sort. He is just so scary sometimes. thought Goku as he stood by the table, still waiting. But he was just so beautiful, just like the sun.

A knock on the door startled Goku. He looked up. Kanzeon Bosatsu entered with her usual seductive movements, a cat-ate-the-canary grin on her face. "Ah, my nephew, busy? How unlikely." she said as she stepped into Konzen's room.

"Urusai, old woman. You gave me this bunch of crap to do." Konzen remarked, annoyed. Kanzeon paid no heed to his comment. Instead, she turned to Goku.

"Ah, Goku, for whom are these flowers?"

"I picked them for Konzen." stated Goku, beaming. "Just now."

"Oh, sou ka. Can I have one?" asked Kanzeon, testing the kid's loyalty. Goku hesitated, and said. "Kanzeon-sama, if you want one, you will have to ask Konzen."

"Nan da?"

"Because I picked them for him. So these are his." Goku said, rather matter-of-factly. Kanzeon clutched her stomach, trying not to laugh. "Ah, Konzen, may I have one of those flowers?" asked Kanzeon mockingly, grinning. Konzen frowned. "Definitely not."

"Nan da?"

"Those are mine, as Goku said. Just get out of here if you have nothing else to do." Konzen snapped, glaring at her. Kanzeon arched her eyebrow, lazily pointing a finger at him. "Hey, have at least a little respect for your aunt, the Goddess Of Mercy."

"Why would I respect someone like you?" Konzen retorted, clearly not amused. Kanzeon frowned, then smiled sweetly. "Oh, c'mon, after all, I am the one who asked you to accompany me to check out the new 'pet'. Isn't it because of that, this monkey was so attracted to you?" She said, pointing to Goku. Goku stared blankly, confused of their conversation. Konzen folded his arms. "Whatever."

"See you, Konzen. Goodbye, Goku. I'll see you two around." Kanzeon bid a cherry farewell as she left, laughing.

"What does she mean by that?" asked Goku. "Whatever. None of your business. Go get a vase to put those flowers, unless you would rather be the vase itself!" said Konzen, still glaring at where the spot Kanzeon last stood. Goku went off in search for a vase.

"Attracted to me? Hn." Konzen remarked, and continued his work.

* * *

It was already night.

Konzen was asleep. His face lost all signs of his stern and cold demeanor when he closed his eyes, lost in slumber. Goku sat there, leaned against the wall, staring at Konzen for the last two hours.

"Aaaaaaaaa,.... I just can't sleep." rattled Goku, for what he remembered was the umpteenth time. He stared out from the window. Darkness. Nothingness. A small breeze freezes his spine as it blew inside. Konzen turned, shifting in his bed. "Oops." Goku closed the window immediately.

Goku walked towards the bed, and pulled the blanket to cover Konzen. He laid the blanket softly on the sleeping figure. A smile began to form on the corners of Goku's lips. He lifted Konzen's long hair, and slowly let it fall down. "... the sun."

Goku stifled a yawn as he rubbed his eyes. At last, he felt tired. His vision blurred, and the last thing he knew, he fell down onto the bed, sleeping.

Beside his sun.

* * *

"I wouldn't have wished for you if it was deep underground." Goku whispered, hugging Sanzo softly. He couldn't remember well what happened when he fought without his headband on the other day, fighting against Sanzo, but he could remember waking up from Sanzo's arms. He almost feel sorry for himself, that he got up too early. But he was glad, glad to hear that voice calling out for him.

The blond priest was still deep asleep. Goku smiled. "If only this could last forever,..." mused Goku. "No, I don't think so. Sanzo will definitely kill me if I ever requested a hug again. This is just even more impossible than asking for a pork bun!" grunted Goku silently.

"What is more impossible than asking for a pork bun?"

"Waaaahhhh?? Oh,.. Sanzo, urm,.. urm,... hahaha." grinned Goku sheepishly as he looked up, looking into a pair of deep amethyst eyes. Sanzo frowned. "That phrase is not very funny, Goku."

"Urm,... I,... I,... hehehe." Goku smiled. Sanzo shook his head. Suddenly he was aware that Goku was still hugging him.

"Goku."

"Yes?"

"Can you,..." Sanzo hesitated. Goku looked up, eyes wide. "What is it, Sanzo?"

"Nothing." Sanzo said, quiet. He canceled his intention of asking Goku to get his hands off. Instead, he pulled Goku closer, and hugged him tightly. "Goku,..."

"What is it, Sanzo?" Even under such a situation his voice is still laced with such innocence. Sanzo sighed, and caressed Goku's hair softly. "... nothing." He closed his eyes, and sighed. To have such an innocent, unmarred child to be in his arms, it is just so testing his patience! If he followed his instincts and overpowering emotions that threatened to take over, he would have just forced himself upon Goku. But now, self-control and sanity still reigned his cerebrum.

"Sanzo,... I really love you." whispered Goku softly as he rubbed his face against Sanzo's body tenderly, his hands tightening around Sanzo. "It doesn't matter if you don't, but I really love you." confessed Goku, his face melancholic and forlorn. "Do you love me, Sanzo?"

Sanzo's amethyst eyes locked into Goku's gold ones. His gaze softened. "You mean a lot to me." Those words are all Sanzo could bring himself to say. Goku continued gazing at Sanzo, and Sanzo began to find himself drawn into that magnetic gaze. One of his hands traced the outlines of Goku's face, caressing his cheeks slowly. Goku released one of his hands from his interlocking embrace, and reached out to brush away a stray lock of hair covering Sanzo's face. He could feel himself inching closer to Sanzo's face as he got absorbed into those enigmatic purple orbs, and he could feel Sanzo getting closer to him. "Sanzo,..." Goku whispered tentatively. Sanzo could feel Goku's little breath on his face. He tilted Goku's face so that it faced him directly. Those gentle lips looked invigorating and inviting. Sanzo pressed his forehead against Goku's. He could hear an inaudible moan escaping from Goku's lips. Softly, almost unconscious to himself, he placed his lips tenderly upon Goku's.

Goku did not pull away, but instead kissed Sanzo in return. Both of them lay there, under the streaming sunlight, kissing slowly. Sanzo could feel the purity in Goku's kiss, of how sincere his love is, of how much he appreciated everything. And he could feel another strange emotion within the kiss. A deep desire, and a hidden longing. Goku kissed him softly, tenderly, but also hungrily. Slowly, he could feel Goku loosen his other hand from around his waist, and cupped his face with both hands, still not breaking from the kiss. With each moves, Goku's actions were more bolder, more passionate. Sanzo bit Goku's lower lip, and shoved his mouth open as he tasted those innocent lips more devouringly, more keenly. Goku could only give himself into the kiss, to let himself be explored so deeply.

"Be mine, forever..." Goku could only softly moan those words as he drowned himself with those waves of passion.

* * *

"Baka." Konzen muttered as he opened his eyes, feeling two small arms wrapping around him comfortingly. He didn't need to guess twice. Those arms could only belong to Goku. He must have been still asleep,... thought Konzen, annoyed. Slowly, he shook Goku's shoulder. "Ooi, Goku, wake up."

".... mmm? Hmm?" mumbled Goku as he tried to lift his eyelids. They seemed to weigh a ton to him. "...mmm,... I'm,.... tired..... ZzZzZzZzZz...." Goku fell asleep again, and hugged Konzen even closer. Konzen took a deep breath, trying to sustain his anger. "What do you think I am, a pillow?" muttered Konzen. Unconsciously Goku nodded. "Arrgh! Get up, get up, get up, GET UP!" Konzen took his own pillow and whacked Goku with it. Goku immediately opened his eyes, and jumped out of the bed. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head, and pouted. "Konzen,... that was painful!"

"Whatever." Konzen snapped, placing back his pillow on the bed, adjusted the sheets, pulled the coverlets over him and plopped back into sleep. Goku frowned. "Aaaaaaa,... Konzen, you woke me just to sleep again?? Aaaaaaa,... unfair! I wanna sleep in the bed too!" Goku tugged lightly at the blanket. Konzen placed a firm grip on the blanket, and refused to give in. Goku pulled, but was no match for Konzen's iron grip on the soft coverlet. Goku gave up, but found a better plan instead. He just stood there, quiet. Konzen, satisfied that Goku kept silent, turned around and closed his eyes to slumber. He did a big mistake though. Goku climbed onto the bed, and slept beside Konzen, smiling smugly. Konzen, already agitated, turned around and almost intend to strangle Goku. "Now what's the big idea here?"

"I just wanted to sleep nicely in a bed, that's all." replied Goku innocently. Konzen took several deep breaths, and remarked. "Fine! But the blanket's mine." Konzen pulled the blanket to his side of the bed, and turned away, his back facing Goku. Silence.

"Konzen,..." Goku started, his voice quiet and tentative. "What?" barked Konzen, furious. He didn't turn, though.

"Are you angry?"

No answer.

"I don't want you to be angry at me. If you don't like it, I guess I can just sleep on the floor." Goku stated. Konzen was quiet. Goku took that as a 'yes'.

"I'm really sorry, Konzen." Goku turned and slipped off the bed. But before he did so, Konzen caught his hand. "I'm not angry."

"But,... but you are just so mad at me,... just now..." Goku stated, confused. Konzen sighed. "Come here."

Goku got closer to Konzen. Konzen gave him a hug. "Angry words doesn't symbolizes only anger." said Konzen softly. Goku stared blankly at the air, clueless of what Konzen meant. "Erm, either way, so you are not angry at me?"

"I have told you that I'm not angry!" exclaimed Konzen. How am I supposed to tell him that I am angry at him because I'm worried about him? Because I care about him? Arrgh, this kid doesn't understand!

It doesn't even matter. Goku felt happy in Konzen's arms, and Konzen was contented. That, is what that matters.

* * *

"Sanzo..." Goku's lips slowly traveled from those seductive kisses to the outlines of Sanzo's jaw. From there, he made a burning trail of little kisses along his neck. Sanzo laid there, feeling the intensity of the atmosphere at play. Goku's hands weren't free either, They were at work, one caressing Sanzo's silky blond hair, the other stroking Sanzo's muscular chest. Sanzo pulled Goku closer, and breathed in Goku's hair as he buried his head into it. He could hear the sweet calling for him to surrender, to surrender into this passionate moment, just like how he did,... so long long time ago.

Sanzo let his hand moved along the outlines of Goku's neck as it sloped down to the chest. There, his movement was halted. Slowly, his fingers unbuttoned Goku's shirt, one, another, one then another. He could feel Goku clinging closer to him. "Sanzo,..." Goku moaned softly as he nibbled gently at Sanzo's earlobe. "I need you..."

That amorous sigh, that inviting plea,... it is all he need to affirm this delusional affair. "I'll be yours,..." he sighed in return as he unbuttoned the last button, and was about to proceed,...when,...

The door burst open suddenly. Hakkai rushed in.

"Ah! Goku, did you see where is Sanzo~" Hakkai asked, but stopped when he noticed what was happening. Sanzo was there, his hands on Goku's chest, and Goku,... well,... Goku was exactly on Sanzo himself, hugging Sanzo's head close to his neck. Hakkai got the clue immediately.

"Oh,... urm,... gomenasai, I hope I am not interrupting anything." Hakkai stammered as he tried not to laugh, and turned away to leave. But on his way out, he crashed into a rushing Gojyo. Apparently, Gojyo and Hakkai was looking for Sanzo due to Sanzo's disappearance from his own room.

"Ah, Gojyo, let's get out of here." Hakkai pushed Gojyo away, but Gojyo was really curious. "Why? What was it, Hakkai?? Where is Sanzo? Arrgh, let me in!" Gojyo managed to shove Hakkai aside, and as he saw Sanzo and Goku on the bed, together [okay, Sanzo and Goku already got their hands off each other, but was still IN the bed], he almost choked.

"Oh, so the corrupt monk decided to get horny now?" remarked Gojyo as Hakkai dragged him by the hand, trying to get him away. "Aww,... Gojyo, leave them alone." said Hakkai as sweat drops began to appear on his face. Gojyo wasn't about to let this chance fly away just so. It is not a daily scene to catch the blond monk in some hot action with another person. Especially not the saru,... oh man, this is certainly the front page material for any news! thought Gojyo.

"Get lost now. Do you want to die earlier??" exclaimed Sanzo, annoyed. Gojyo was about to start another verbal attack, but at the sight of Sanzo taking out his gun, Hakkai pushed Gojyo away, and exclaimed "Enjoy yourselves." That did the trick. Sanzo fired several times at them as Hakkai frantically slammed the door shut, just right in time to avoid a paper fan from hitting his head.

"They deserve to die." muttered Sanzo as he kept his weapon back in its concealed place behind the folds of his robe. From the distance, he thought he could hear Hakkai and Gojyo laughing outside. I'll definitely kill them later. Sanzo decided, and turned around. Goku was quiet all through this pandemonium. This was unusual. "Doustano, Goku?"

"... betsu ni... ... Sanzo,..."

"Hmm?"

Goku gave Sanzo a hug, which Sanzo didn't stop to hesitate in returning it. Both of them sat there, locked in the embrace as the morning sun smiled through the windows. Sanzo ran his fingers through Goku's hair. "Don't you want to go down for breakfast?"

Goku looked up. "Urm,... ... no." He answered.

"No?" Sanzo looked at Goku in surprise. This was unusual.

"You're not hungry?"

At the mention of that, Goku's stomach rumbled. But indignantly Goku replied "No."

"... Goku, why?"

"I,..." Goku hesitated. At last he spoke up.

"If I let you go now, and went down for breakfast, I know that I will never get to hold you this close again. I would rather starve to death so I will get to remain here, forever." explained Goku, smiling so innocently. Sanzo sighed, and raised his hand...

WHAM!

"Aarrgghh! Sanzo! What was that for???" Goku complained as he got up immediately, rubbing his head. Sanzo got up, his paper fan on his hand. "Get down, baka saru. If you would rather starve, go ahead. I need to eat. Either way, I'll continue this later." Sanzo walked towards the door. "Ma'atte, Sanzo. I'm coming down too!" hollered Goku from a distance. Sanzo shook his head. "Kids,..."

"Sanzo,... what do you mean by 'I'll continue this later'?" Goku asked. Sanzo didn't turn, but as he left the room, a smile crept upon his face.

"Figure it yourself, baka."

The End Of 'Return' and 'Return To Innocence'.

A/N :: Review, onegai.

The sequel to the Return To Innocence,... entitled Return To Innocence, Again. Thanks for reading and please review!