Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyuki Outside ❯ Part 2, Chapter 20: The Tower in My Dream ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 20: The Tower in My Dream

Shyirin woke up, looked around and saw the scenery that surrounded her. The same arrangement of stone bricks, the ravens were circling over the sky as if they were promoting death. Shyirin felt the grinding sand beneath her hands.

`Is this the same place? No! It can't be! Not now… why now?' she thought.

She pushed her fringe back and looked around again.

`No, this is not real… it's just a dream… I don't want to kill Sanzo now… not now…' she thought. "Mistress! One of them is awake."

"Knock her out."

The familiar icy cold voice that could chill your spinal cord and the familiar hissing voice that could only belong to Li Qien Ping. Before she could see the rest of what's going on, she was hit hard on the head with something hard and fell with a thud on the floor.

"She's out, Mistress."

"Good…"

Qien Ping walked forward and drew a 5-pointed star. She ordered her servant to place the 5 girls in each side of the star and sprinkled some dust.

How is it going, Himura?"

The servant bent on his knees and said,

"My only wish is to serve you but… why Hikari?"

Qien Ping laughed at his remark and hissed loudly,

"You have no idea how much I want revenge and how much power. Once I drain all of their powers, your sister and all will live a happy normal life and I will go on conquering worlds to come."

Himura bowed low at Qien Ping's feet. Her black robe filled with black big feathers around her hair and a thin black dress inside, covering her snaky skin. One of the sleeves was empty. Himura knew of Qien Ping's misfortune when she lost her hand in the battle with Shyirin. It couldn't have been saved in the first place as the concrete bridge he constructed crushed all the bone is her hand into powder. Qien Ping's dark make-up was really mortifying. Himura wished Qien Ping would look like her demure and mysterious self before. He loved Qien Ping more than anything else in the world. Qien Ping spotted something sitting on top of the tower-block. It was the ninja that helped her escape.

"Give my regards to Master Akiyoshi for me. Tell him to come and look for me once I'm Conqueror of Worlds."

The ninja saluted and transformed into a raven and took off. There was another man standing there. Rather, he was a demon. His black hair covered his face and his body was skinny and frail. He laughed,

"It's been a long time, Qien Ping."

"Ah, Zeltorfe! Why are you here?"

"I've been gathering our forces since then."

Qien Ping smiled and cried,

"Brilliant! Brilliant! That's my Zeltorfe!"

Qien Ping laughed gleefully and danced around. She leapt from side to side and twirled around and began swinging her hand when she noticed again one of her armless sleeve. She gritted her teeth and stopped jumping.

"When this is over, I'm going to break the goddess's arms and the rest of them, too!"

"But you said, you'll let Hikari live!"

Qien Ping moved towards him and said,

"I said I'll let her live. I didn't say that I won't hurt her."

Himura unsheathed his sword and leapt back to protect Hikari.

"I promised my parents I'll protect Hikari with all my life and I honor their promises!"

Qien Ping laughed wickedly. The ravens by the side of the tower flew off when they heard that laugh.

"Fine, I don't need you. I can get that monk or one of his buddies to be my mate. Zeltorfe, kill him."

She smiled maliciously. Zeltorfe raised his left hand and unleashed a big blast of icicles at Himura. Himura got hit by one of them in the chest and was pinned to a tree.

"Hi… Hikari…" he moaned as his hand tried reaching out.

Zeltorfe glided forward and put his hand on Himura's head and slowly began to place pressure on his head. Himura's skull crushed within a few seconds and blood spilled all over Zeltorfe's face. Qien Ping laughed maliciously and began her little dance. She was standing n the middle of the star and began murmuring a few words when all of a sudden, Kanzeon Bosatsu and Homura Taishi arrived at the scene.

"I was hoping these 5 will take of you but it seems if we don't stop you now, the rest of the world is going to die."

Kanzeon Bosatsu shot a fireball at Qien Ping, which she evaded quickly. Zeltorfe wanted to attack but was stopped by Qien Ping's command.

"Zeltorfe, I'll hold them off now. Gather the rest and return as fast as possible."

Zeltorfe nodded and morphed into a raven and took off as soon as possible. Kanzeon Bosatsu and Homura stood in a fighting stance. Homura cried,

"Qien Ping, give it up! I won't go easy on you just because you're Rinrei's child!"

"Who's asking you to?" she yelled back and began chanting.

Hikari's body rose as if she was brought back to life and stood in the fighting stance.

"Now, you'll have to fight all of them! Go, Hikari, and obey my command to kill all of them!"

Hikari's green eyed gleamed as she began attacking. Kanzeon Bosatsu and Homura waited for the worst yet to come.

Sanzo and the rest reached the tower. The fight just begun and they could hear them from the foot of the tower. Gojyo broke the door open as our four heroes ran up the swirling and twisted stairs, up to where Despair awaits.