Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Thought of Death Lies Within ❯ The Dream, The Battle and The Suffering Days ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1: The Dream, The Battle, The Suffering

THE THOUGHT OF DEATH LIES WITHIN

"Yes Son Goku. It is I, Homura Taishi. Where is Konzen?" replied the unusual calm Homura. He took a step further into the shack as Goku stepped back, trying to protect Sanzo.

"What's wrong, Goku? Thinking I'm going to hurt Konzen?" said Homura, slowly approaching Goku.

"So, why'd you stop here?" asked Zeon, who started smoking a cigarette.

"The bozu was catching a fever. So we stopped here to wait for him to wake up," answered Gojyo, who also started to smoke a cigarette.

//Sanzo's mind//

"Sanzo sama…" bellowed Koryu, who had always admired his mentor and father, Komyo Sanzo.

"Mite, Koryu. All the birds of the air are returning to where they came from,"

said Komyo Sanzo, preaching to his favorite disciple, Koryu.

"Sanzo sama? Could I ask a favor of you?" asked Koryu.

"Of course, Koryu. You may do so," was the response of Komyo.

"If something bad happens and we get separated, like when you die for example, would you stay with me in my heart?" asked Koryu, who was now a bit blushing from his informal question to his mentor.

With a little bit of thought, Komyo said in reply, "Of course I will Koryu. You should know that. When you succeed me, I will teach you everything in your heart."

"Arigato, Sanzo sama," said Koryu in reply, who undoubtedly wrapped his arms around the high-ranked monk, giving him a hug.

[Days pass, after my master's death, I thus became his successor. Years passed and I was then bound with the 3 youkais I once shared my past with to go on a journey. This journey..]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"What do you want with Sanzo, Homura?" asked the furious Goku, who had been protecting Sanzo from him.

"I need him for something, Goku. Doke," was Homura's reply.

"Need him? For what?" asked Hakkai, who had overheard Homura's response.

"We need him to create a new world. As well as Son Goku.." started Shien, but only until Zeon finished for him.

"Genjo Sanzo is more of a necessary choice than of Son Goku." Zeon finished.

"Nanda? How can that bozu be more necessary than the baka saru?" asked Gojyo, who was now confused of the concept.

"Jitsua…" Hakkai had started, but then Homura interrupted and was looking at Sanzo.

"C'mon Goku. What do you want me to do to get Konzen from you?" asked Homura, wanting to get his hands on Sanzo.

"Fight us," was Goku's answer.

"Fight?!" exclaimed Gojyo and Hakkai together, not believing what Goku just said.

"That's right. We'll fight. If we win, you get to take Sanzo. If we win, we'll keep him," explained Goku.

"Iidayo. Ikuze." Homura said, taking about his flame sword as everybody else took their weapons out.

[Don't worry Sanzo, I'll keep you safe from Homura. I won't let them hurt you, or even touch you. Suokonai!!]

//Sanzo's dream starts//

Sanzo dreams of the 4 of them driving usually to find a place to stay and eat. They come across a town filled with girls. Gojyo was very excited to get out of the jeep and take all of them out with him, so without second thoughts, he jumps out of the jeep, but while in mid-air, Goku hold Gojyo and Gojyo gets smacked onto the back of the jeep.

Getting back to his seat, he rubs his nose, yelling at the saru. "Hoy baka saru!! Why'd you do that?!"

"It wasn't my intention, eno kappa!! Sanzo told me to!" replied Goku, who had been given a noggin on his head by Gojyo.

"Teme!! You're such a pain, Sanzo!!" yelled Gojyo at Sanzo, who had been reading the newspaper and reflexively took out his paper fan and…

*THWACK*

Whacked Gojyo with it, after keeping it in his robes again. Hakkai suddenly noticed everybody looking at them, and in turn, stopped the jeep. Partucularly, they were staring at Sanzo.

Looking around, Gojyo was thinking the ladies were looking at HIM, so he began making idiotic poses to impress them.

Suddenly, one of them approached Sanzo and said, "Sanzo sama? Honto ni Sanzo sama?"

"Uh….Yeah… I'm Sanzo. Dousta?" replied Sanzo, unsure of what to even say.

Upon hearing the admittance of Sanzo, the ladies screamed for joy and brought Sanzo inside a bar, leaving the other 3 behind.

"W…What just happened?" asked Gojyo, who apparently got confused over the fact that Sanzo just stole ALL his soon-to-be dates.

"Ono yaro!!" screamed Gojyo, stomping out of the jeep and, as frustrated as he is, stomps towards the bar, bursting the door open. Everybody (all the ladies, rather) screamed as they saw the taboo walk in to look for Sanzo.

"Where the hell is that bozu?!" murmured Gojyo under his breath. Looking around for Sanzo, he realized that it was a lot tougher, because there were various blondes around the bar.

"Ch'. That bozu's smart to hide, but I'd rather knock him to his senses that girls are MY preference, not his." Gojyo said, accidentally bumping into Sanzo.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" said Gojyo, who had raised his voice.

"What are you doing here?" asked Sanzo, who was drunk and almost looked like he was about to faint.

"Hey ladies!! Do you want to know how great he really is?" Gojyo shouted, getting the attention of the crowd. They all nodded and Gojyo turned to Sanzo, who was now aiming his gun right at Gojyo's mouth.

"You're getting on my nerves, Gojyo…" exclaimed Sanzo, who then fainted onto Gojyo's arms.

One of the ladies said, "I haven't noticed that Sanzo sama was even cuter sleeping like that!" Instantly, everybody else agreed to this.

"Excuse me ladies. I'll be right back.." said Gojyo, panicked as he left the bar with Sanzo. He dragged Sanzo onto an empty lot and began to act weird.

"I swear Sanzo. You'll regret EVER to set foot on this town taking away my dignity!" Gojyo exclaimed, who took out his Chijiriki and approached Sanzo. He paused and placed the moon-shaped blade on one end of his Chijiriki on Sanzo's neck, locking Sanzo to the ground.

"I won't let you escape, Sanzo. I'll beat you up until you apologize for EVER stealing my soon-to-be dates later!!" said Gojyo, now punching Sanzo repeatedly.

[Suddenly, as he punches my unconscious body, I struggle to fight back, but unable to due to the wine I drank earlier.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Meanwhile, Goku was matching to Homura's speed and accuracy as they struggled to beat the other up.

"I swear. I'm not going to lose Sanzo because of you! Homura!" yelled Goku, making a vigorous attack on Homura, but was soon blocked by Homura's flame sword.

"Would you just tell me if we should fight?" said Gojyo, who was arrogantly watching Goku and Homura fight in the rain.

"Do you want to get dirty, wet and bruised?" asked Zeon.

"As long as it's not just sitting around just waiting for something to happen," answered Hakkai, who stood up and walked out into the rain. "Shall we?"

"Indeska," replied Shien, who also stood up and walked out into the rain.

In silence, Gojyo and Zeon stood up as well and walked out into the rain.

"Hajime!!" Gojyo said, taking out his Chijiriki and zoomed towards Zeon.

"Gojyo.. Hakkai.." said Goku, who was blocking Homura while watching the beginning of an intense battle between Gojyo, Hakkai, Zeon and Shien.

"We'll see who gets Konzen now, Son Goku." Homura said, strengthening his force on Goku's block against his flame sword.

~END OF CHAPTER 1~