Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ With Eyes That Cannot See ❯ PREVIEW ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TITLE: With Eyes That Cannot See

CHAPTER: Preview

BY: Simply Kim

GENRE: Yaoi (Angst/Humor/AU/Romance/Supernatural)

CAST: Almost everyone from the series of Gensomaden Saiyuki

DISCLAIMERS: The series I'm referring to do not belong to me… ^_^ only the weird story does.

* * * * * * * *

Preview: With Eyes That Cannot See

* * * * * * * *

It is said that if a person wished enough, his dreams would definitely come true.

Cho Hakkai, a young man with so much love for life had but one wish...

To be able to see the world through a multitude of colors.

Cho Hakkai was born blind.

Orphaned at the age of eighteen by a huge earthquake that hit the main cities of Honshu, tumbling him into a world of poverty... a world where each person has to endure all ridicule... a world where there's not even a morsel to bite into to alleviate constant hunger... a world where there was no companionship except for a dragonet of snow he could not even get out of his shanty for fear of its annihilation...

For many years he lived that way... for many years he suffered...

He was alone.

He was tired.

He was helpless.

He was hopeless.

He had but one wish...

And it has never been granted... he was so sure it never would be.

Then, out of nowhere, a person with an attitude decided to enter his life...

And gave him another shot at starting his life anew.

* * * * * * * *

TBC

* * * * * * * *