Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ With Eyes That Cannot See ❯ Chapter 2A: Make New Friends and Keep the Old, One is Silver and the Other is Gold... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TITLE: With Eyes That Cannot See

CHAPTER: 2A

BY: Simply Kim

GENRE: Yaoi (Angst/Humour/AU/Romance/Supernatural)

CAST: Almost everyone from the series of Gensomaden Saiyuki

DISCLAIMERS: The series I'm referring to do not belong to me… ^_^ only the story does.

NOTES: The characters' ages in this fic isn't that much the same as the series.

* * * * * * * *

Chapter 2A: Make New Friends and Keep the Old... One is Silver and the other is Gold...

* * * * * * * *

There was a menacing hiss as the huge oaken door opened. Amethyst eyes slitted in an almost catlike manner as pure recognition seeped through, making the pupils dilate in a span of a single second.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Mismatched eyes softened as they encountered the menacing stance presented upon entrance. "What does it look like, huh, Sanzo?" Came the playful voice. "I just saw you yesterday... don't tell me you have forgotten me already... I'm terribly wounded!"

"Get out." Sanzo snarled, advancing towards the foreign being invading his room. "Get out of my sight."

"No. why would I do that?" The other smirked, leaning on the doorframe with much confidence as if he belonged there. "Then I would miss seeing you like that... it would be such a disappointment!"

Sanzo took a hasty step back the minute the newcomer moved towards him... and another... and another... until he was backed against the wall near his writing table. In a sudden attack of panic, he stiffened, unable to move, giving the other the advantage. Soon enough, a lean body pressed lightly onto his, the glistening naked skin of his torso touching pale blue silk.

"What about it, Sanzo... do you want me to..." Hot breath that smelled like fresh mint tickled his sensitive ear. "Don't deny it... you want me to..." Equally burning fingers made their way up a naked thigh, immersing into the warmth of the surprisingly soft skin. They traveled up... up... and -

The sudden jolt that passed through his spine in reaction to the scalding sensation spurred him to action. In one fluid motion, he caught hold of the first thing his hand could grab and knocked the overbearing figure on the head with all his strength.

"ITAI!" Sanzo's molester yelped, immediately stepping back and holding up a surrendering hand. "I GIVE, I GIVE... no need to wallop me with that!" The other hand paused its act of rubbing the injured head, feeling for any sign of fracture, to point at the thick white thing the blonde was gripping with so much rage.

He was about to complain some more when he noticed the murderous look on the otherwise beautiful features. It sent him scurrying out of the room and into the endless second floor hallway, screaming his head off.

"GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT!" Sanzo screamed angrily, his wrath surpassing that of the heavens in an intense thunderstorm. His voice echoed throughout the whole mansion, making every single person cringe. "COME BACK HERE SO I CAN SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

"KYAAAA!"

"HOMURA!"

* * *

Hakkai was jolted out of his breakfast by the screaming resonating throughout his floor. Cringing, he set down the cup of hot tea he nearly scalded himself with, wondering who was making so much noise... or rather, as he heard a barbaric warlike cry, who were making so much noise this early in the morning.

There was boisterous laughter beside him, and he turned his head, raising an eyebrow in question.

"ITAI! STOP! STOP! I WONT DO IT ANYMORE! PROMISE! ITAI! I SAID STOP ALREADY!"

Hakkai couldn't help but smile in amusement as the cries confirmed his suspicions that the one who initiated the murderous fight was finally caught. He shook his head slightly. "Uh... Gojyo... could you please tell me why they are fighting out there?"

There was laughter in Gojyo's voice when he answered. "One word... Hentai."

Hakkai's eyes widened in disbelief, his jaw hanging slack. He was about to ask what he meant when his door banged open. He jumped in surprise, scooting farther from the edge of the bed, and banging his knee on the bedside meal server. He winced as his kneecaps vibrated with the impact.

"Honest, Sanzo... I'm sorry... Really... please... stop whapping me with that terrorizing harisen..."

Hakkai felt the whoosh of displaced air behind his headboard and a flurry of something very outraged that followed. On his part, he knew it was a wrong move for the one being chased... because beside his headboard...

Was the concrete wall...

True to his judgment, Hakkai couldn't help wincing as repeated slaps sounded throughout the whole room.

"ITAI! STOP IT ALREADY!"

"If you don't want this so badly... you shouldn't have felt me up you hentai!"

Hakkai felt something drip from his nose and pressed his fingers against his nostrils so as not to soil the blanket covering him.

"Uh... Hakkai... you're bleeding." Gojyo guffawed in between words.

It was a great surprise to both him and his companion when the noise stopped. Suddenly, there was a depression on the side of his bed, and warm fingers caught hold of his wet hand. The familiar feel of soft skin made his unspoken protest die down his throat.

He felt almost warm.

"Are you alright?" Sanzo's voice was much different now than when he was on the borderline of homicidal. The tone was rich... warm... and comforting. He nodded, as something softer replaced his fingers, pressing onto the bleeding nose.

"There, hold it against your nose..." Then, Hakkai felt his chin being tilted up gently. Sanzo's voice eased him to the point of relaxation. "What happened?"

"I don't know... something just dripped and then..." He started.

"I think it happened when you said the words `felt up'." Gojyo supplied, sitting on the other end of the bed opposite of Sanzo.

"Felt up? As in when Sanzo said I felt him up?" Hakkai tensed at the sound of the new voice... and his nose again, spurted out what they said was blood. He pressed the cloth harder against his nostrils, earning another laugh from Gojyo, and a growl from Sanzo. "He's definitely a virgin, don't you think? Hmm. Maybe..."

"URUSAI!" Sanzo finally exploded. "If you don't stop this instant, I'm going to make the focal point of my target practice!"

But Homura was by then lost in the deepest chambers of his conscious self. His thoughts ranging from the teasing to the perverted... he was about to comment on the way the brunette was flushing when...

WHAM!

And Homura was knocked out on the floor, swirly-eyed and twitching convulsively. Eyes turned to the heaving and obviously enraged...

"Why is it that people nowadays turn hentai the minute your back is turned?"

Yaone.

Sanzo sweatdropped as she lowered her old baseball bat. This girl was worse than he was! Oh well... she's part of the family after all. He sighed, drawing her attention to him. With a start, he realized that he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist... a towel that had ridden up a few inches above his thigh. Sanzo was about to say something when...

WHAM!

"HENTAI!"

* * *

Jien was about to step out of the door when he saw Goku hopping around with Nataku, being chased by an evil-looking figure wearing a monster mask, which he deduced, was Zeon. He smiled fondly, recalling the instantaneous bond of friendship formed between the two children the moment they met.

Nataku had been a very lonely kid, him being the stepbrother of the ever-unpresent Homura. He was known to tag along with him everytime he went to work, and he had fun then... until he had to be sent to a private school. From the once-smiling epitome of contentment, he shrunk to the closed-off moody model of unhappiness... at least, until Goku showed up in his life. Jien remembered the sparkle of life that emanated from the golden irises the moment he introduced them.

Homura was truly grateful to the boy.

Then, his brows knitted. Speaking of Homura... where is that guy? Then, his eyes widened. "Oh, gods... no." He looked up, as if the ceiling would possibly part and let him see what was happening upstairs.

"GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

"KYAAAA!"

"HOMURA!"

Jien smacked a hand on his face in frustration.

"Will those two ever grow up?"

* * *

TBC

* * *