GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ 20 Themes ❯ Poison ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Poison
Author/Artist: AquaianGoddess/Christina
Fandom: GetBackers
Themes: 05. Poison
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Yamato/Ban
Disclaimer: If it were mine, there'd be more sex, more blood and more nakedness (mmmm Naked Shido)
 
Thanks to Sammei for being my beta.
 
05. Poison
 
Yamato had said to Himiko and Ban once that love was like a poison. It got inside you, hurt you and in the end it would probably kill you, but it would be the best experience of your life, and you'd love every minute of it.
 
He was also very drunk when he had said it, which was probably why he was confused when Ban approached him and flopped on the couch with his head in Yamato's lap and said - “I've been poisoned.”
 
“What?! Oh my God…do you need me to get the antidote perfume? Where-wh-How could you let that happen, you idiot?!”

Ban just smirked and sat up. “Not that kind of poisoned.”
 
Yamato looked utterly confused. “What?”
 
Ban leaned in and kissed him, pressing against the larger man. “That.”
 
Yamato arched an eyebrow. “Really now?” His little speech was slowly coming back to him. Ban said nothing, meeting Yamato's eyes through his purple lenses. Yamato brushed some of Ban's hair out of his face. “Poisoned, huh?”
 
“That's what I said.”

“You know, the best way to remove poison is to suck it out, right?” A grin.

Ban flushed from the roots of his hair to the tips of his toes. “T-that so?” Always one to keep up the cool act, Ban pretended that he didn't just trip over his own tongue.
“Let me show you how to suck out poison, Ban.” Yamato took Ban's hand and lead him to the bedroom.
 
Himiko came back an hour later, and wondered why her brother looked so damn smug.