Ghost Sweeper Mikami Fan Fiction ❯ Mikami has a sis? ❯ a mistaken battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
chapter 3
mistaken battle.
mikami:kami get down!!!
kami:huh? what?
mikami runs over pushes kami on the floor.mikami charges at lynette.
lynette doesn't notice cause she's to busy moving the suitcases.
yokoshinma yells out.
yokoshinma:look out!!!!!
lynette wipes her sky blue hair that is covering her face to see mikami running towards her.lynette drops the heavy cases.she raises her hands up.and yells out with all her might.
lynette:spirit shelid!!!!!
an fire colored oval-like shelid appears
a shelid appears in lynette's hand.mikami then hits her shelid with her spirit baton.when she hitted the shelid fire colored sparks started to fly.
mikami:arrrgh!
mikami is pushed back.her oranged colored hair is covering her eyes.she isn't bothered by them.she shakes her head abit to throw her strands of out of her hair.
lynette:why are you trying to attack me for?
mikami still trys to hit lynette.again the fire color sparks to fly.mikami looks up at lynette scared worried face.
mikami:i am ghostsweeper mikami and i shall kill you.
lynette lowers her shelid and flips her back.and looks at mikami's determined face as hair falls back into place.lynette then stands up.clutchs her hands tightly.lynette starts screaming really hard as if she was in labor or somthing.her sky blue hair starts to glow.and starts to change color.she screams even louder.
mikami starts getting nervous a little.
mikami:what is in the hell going on?!
a bright fire colored light appears under lynette.she's lifted up
into the air.
mikami raises her arm to shelid her blue eyes.then steps back.
lynette closes her eyes and starts to chant anicent words.
the red colored flames start to cover her arms,her legs.lynette's scream starts to die down aswell as the red fire color flames.mikami then lowers her arm to find that lynette's cloths,hair,even eyes have changed again.
kami looking worried:oh no.yokoshima then turns around at the short pink eyed girl.
yokoshima:what's going on kami?
kami keeps looking strait at the battle:lynette has turned into her demon form.
yokoshima looks back at the battle.
mikami:what in blazes hell?!
mikami looks back at lynette.she has turned into her trueself.
mikami:your a........demon?
mikami starts lauhging crazy like.
lynette
lynette:*sweat drop*what do you mean just a demon!
mikami stops laughing.lynette strikes a pose.
lynette:am lynette tora the beatiful tigermistress!
lynette runs her well manicured hands through her dazzling light purple hair.
mikami keeps shut.lynette smirks a little.
lynette: what are you too scared to talk.
mikami still keeps shuts.
lynette:what tiger got your tounge!
lynette raises her hand to cover the side of her mouth.she starts to laugh evilly.
mikami thinks to herself:she must be a fire tiger demon.
mikami then starts to run at lynette.mikami raises her spirit baton getting ready to strike and ...........

great cliff hanger right? well am not gonna give ya the next battled filled chapter if i don't get atleast 10 reviews.