Ghost Sweeper Mikami Fan Fiction ❯ Mikami has a sis? ❯ Beach ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
chapter 4
BeAcH
lynette and yokoshima get transported on a beach.
yokoshima:where are we?
lynette:in boca chica silly.
yokoshima and lynette sit on the beach.
lynette:wow.thats a beautiful sunset.
yokoshima turns around to look lynette's dazzling blue eyes.
lynette turns around to find yokoshima staring at her.and touchs her ass.lynette puts her hand in yokoshima's pants.
yokoshima:i have met many pretty girls before but not as pretty as you.
yokoshima wipes beautiful sky blue hair away from her face then raises lynette's chin.then kisses her.lynette is kinda startled by this. but kisses back.after 30 seconds.lynette breaks the kiss.
lynette:why did you kiss me?
yokoshima:because i love you.
lynette:no you don't.
lynette turns around.and crosses her arms.yokoshima then puts one hand on her shoulder.
yokoshima:yes i do.
his hand starts going down her reddish pink scoop top shirt.
lynette looks down at her short black miniskirt with a cat on the side as her face is covered by her light blue hair.
lynette:but am a demon.
yokoshima:i know that.and i still love you anyway.
yokoshima's hand goes deeper into her shirt almost touching her breast.
lynette turns around to look yokoshima's deep soft brown eyes.
lynette:your so sweet.
yokoshima:so a want to ask you this?
lynette:what is it?
yokoshima takes his hand out of lynette's shirt and looks down puts his hands in his pockets and kicks the sand a little.
yokoshima:do you want to be my girlfriend?
yokoshima covers his ears waiting for a loud screaming no from lynette.
lynette:umm........
lynette turns around and spots a girl with brown taned hair with a blue top and a black mimni skirt and realizes one of her friends.lynette stands up.
lynette:yo!whitney!
the girl turns around her jade green eyes glitter in the light from the sun.
whitney:oh hey lynette!
whitney runs down from the sandy steps to lynette.and gives her a hug.
lynette:its so good to see you.
whitney wipes her brown taned her out of her face.
whitney:you too.
whitney looks over lynette's shoulder.
whitney:by the way.who's your friend.
lynette turns back around to yokoshima.
lynette:whitney meet yokoshima.yokoshima meet whitney.
yokoshima pulls his hand from his pocket.
yokoshima:hey.
whitney:so what's good yokoshima
lynette turns whitney around.
lynette:can i talk to you?
lynette starts to push whitney.
whitney:hey!quit shoving me.
lynette:this will only take a minute ok yokoshima.
yokoshima:alright i'll just be sitting here. in the sand.
yokoshima thinks to himself:i think she doesn't like me.and might be making a plan on how to dump me.
lynette: sit!
whitney sits and wipes her taned hair away from her eyes.lynette wipes her away her eyes and tucks it behind her ear.
whitney:alright so what you wanna talk about?
lyneete looks down a little
lynette:its about yokoshima.
whitney gets a little closer.
whitney:are you worried about your man back home and you can't decide between yokoshima and kouga?
Lynette:no.kouga broke up with me for that dammm red hair dragon demon.
whitney:what a wimpy wolf!so do you want talk about?
lynette:well...........he asked me to be his girlfriend?
whitney:who?
lynette:yokoshima.
whitney:THAT PEVERT!!
lynette stands up out of her chair.and bangs her hand on the glass table almost shattering it.
lynette:he IS NOT A PEVERT!!!!!
whitney gets up.grabs her chair.and throws in the air.its flys right by yokoshima