Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Black Holes And Revelations ❯ Starlight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note:
Lyrics- Glycerine
Artist- Bush
 
Short chapter, it's supposed to be…I'm hoping you'll come back to read more of it, and…yeah hope you like it ^^.

Italics are either lyrics, or quotes. Quotes will have quotation marks to help separate them, and with the person who said it.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the anime, or the characters. All of that belongs to the creator Yoshihiro Takahashi.
 
 
 
 
Starlight
 
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
-Carl Jung
 
 
Weed and Jerome had always liked each other from the very beginning. It was this strange attraction that neither can explain. There was nothing physical about the whole thing; except for the few times they had been alone to fall asleep together. The once feared assassin now had fallen for the leader of Ohu.
For obvious reasons Weed was devastated when he learned that Jerome had died to save him. He regretted jumping in after him, he might've survived that way, or if only he had been stronger. Of course he never let his true sadness show to the pack, he was the leader and no one, except for a select few, knew about him and Jerome.
 
I'm Never Alone
I'm Alone All The Time
 
His father, GB, and Akame were the only ones that knew to his knowledge, and he'd like to keep it that way. He knew the pack would've accepted it, but felt the need to hide it from them. His father, GB, and Akame tried to comfort him, but any conversation usually lead to Weed being even more depressed about the whole thing. Everybody seemed to notice the change in attitude, but no one asked.
“Weed…it's okay to be sad, but you can't keep going on being depressed you're the leader--” Gin said softly to his son.
“I know…but--”
“You loved him, and I know, it hurts to lose someone close to you,” Gin said closing his eyes, he himself sad about this whole thing…he hated seeing his once happy pup terribly depressed. It just made everyone else sad.
“Father…I don't think he's dead…”
 
I couldn't change though I wanted to
 
Gin opened his eyes and asked, “Why do you think so? It's been over a month now Weed.”
“I don't know,” he said looking down, “I guess it's just wishful thinking, but it's this feeling that he's out there, somewhere, awaiting for us to find him, or for him to find us…”
“He couldn't walk properly remember? Even if he did survive how would he be able to eat when he can't walk?”
“I know father, I know…I thought the same thing…b-but there are other dogs out there that could've found him and possibly helped him, and our time is running out to find him.”
Gin looked at his son, knowing he probably couldn't change his mind… “It's possible, but remember…don't forget your duties about being the leader Weed…you can't let this wishful thinking get in the way…”
Weed sighed as he layed himself down to go to sleep, “You're right…I'm leader now, I shouldn't be chasing after a false fantasy,” deep down Weed knew he wanted to chase this fantasy. Weed closed his eyes, making sure his father wouldn't see him cry. He soon feel asleep with his father watching over him.
“Goodnight…leader,” Gin said and walked away to discuss to Akame and GB about what should they do about the current situation…
 
END
 
Final Notes: Not really a prologue…more of a sample? Chapters will be longer then this for sure. Hope you liked it.