Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ A gravi Christmas ❯ chiko ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuki stared at the furry object in Shuichi's arms. “What the hell's that?” Yuki asked, slightly irritated the Shuichi brought a dog into the house. “He's a dog, what else?” Shuichi said, before holding the dog in front of yuki's face and smiling. Yuki understood what Shuichi was trying to do. “No! No way! We are not keeping THAT!!!” Yuki pointed at the small lab that was busy licking Shuichi in the face. “Hey! Don't just ignore me!!!”
 
 
“Sorry Yuki…” Shuichi paused, and then looked at his lover “Please” he asked quietly. “I've always wanted a dog…” Shuichi said.
 
 
“Get out.” Yuki said quietly, but firmly.
 
 
“But…” Shuichi was cut off.
 
 
“The only way I'd let you keep the dog is if it were dead” Yuki said coldly.
 
 
With that, Shuichi picked up the small puppy, grabbed some clothes and left. Yuki sat down and regretted having kicked the young singer. `But it's annoying having just one loud thing in this house, I don't need another.' He knew this was a lie. Shuichi could be loud and annoying at times, but he always would shut up as soon as Yuki said so. And right before a dead line Yuki would always ignore the hyperactive singer, Yuki could tell Shuichi would get lonely when that happened. Maybe a dog wouldn't be so bad but…
Yuki couldn't concentrate. He saved what little work he managed to get done, turned his computer off, and went to bed.
 
 
(Meanwhile)
 
 
 
Shuichi held the shivering dog close to his warm body, as he power walked to Hiro's house. Surly his best friend would allow the puppy to stay with them. When Shuichi got to Hiro's house, he knocked on the door three times. No answer. He tried the door bell, still no answer. The puppy begain to shake shuichi started yelling.
 
 
When the door finally opened, Shu-Chan was knocked on the head. “Baka! I heard you the first dozen times!” the red haired guitarist shouted. Ignoring the large bump on his head, Shuichi ran in and showed Hiro the puppy, and after a