Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ A gravi Christmas ❯ Chapter 3: the dog, the singer, and the grumpy novelist, ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: the dog, thesinger, andthe grumpy novelist,
 
 
Yuki woke up that morning with a headache. He got out of bed and started with his normal routine, which consisted of: taking a shower, getting dressed, making the bed, eating breakfast, then start typing his latest novel before shuichi wakes up and disturbs his concentration. Only, something was wrong. Yuki got up from his laptop and looked in the bedroom, the living room and the kitchen, yet still no Shuichi.
 
 
Yuki looked at the clock; it was only 6:00A.M. Shuichi shouldn't be at work yet, unless his crazy American manager stole him away, again. Then it hit him, he had already kicked the whinny singer out. `Oh well' yuki thought. Then went to his office. As he sat down, he noticed shu's lyrics sitting on the table. `K-san's ganna have the brat's head if he doesn't have these.' Yuki thought to himself. He decided to go the NG productions to give Shu his lyrics back before his manager shoots him, LITERALLY!!!
 
 
 
Shu-Chan entered the building with Chiko; he wasn't sure if dogs were allowed, but he didn't want to leave Chiko all alone until he, at least, known if he was potty trained. When shuichi entered the studio, he was greeted by his ever so nervous producer, Sakano.
 
“Shindou-san, you're here, now we can finally get started!”
 
“What's the rush?” shuichi asked
 
“Uh…well…Th...” Sakano stuttered until Suguru finished for him.
 
“My cousin is coming to watch us practice, I told you yesterday, so don't screw this up!”
 
Suddenly K burst into the room. “Hi-Ya my lil' stars! All of our schedules for our next tours are done and ready!” K looked at the group. “… and why aren't you guys practicing? LET'S GET GOING!” K shouted waving his gun around.
 
Everyone ran to their places, Hiro and Suguru to the recording booth, Sakano to mess with the buttons (A/N: I don't know what they're called, leave me alone!!!), and shuichi ran to his backpack to get his lyrics, only, he couldn't find them.
 
Yuki pulled up into the N.G. building. He didn't want to go in for three reasons.
 
It was too noisy
 
2. Shuichi would bounce all over him
 
3. He didn't feel like it.
 
 
Just as he was thinking this and wondering what to do, Tohma walk up to yuki. “Eiri-san, what are you doing here? Did you come to see me?” Tohma asked teasing yuki. “No. the brat forgot his lyrics; I thought I might as well bring them to him since I have a case of writers block.” Yuki explained. It was true, ever since their fight last night, yuki couldn't think of anything to write.
 
 
“Would you like me to give them to him? I'm going to watch them practice today.” Tohma said politely. Yuki was a little suspicious, but why not? He didn't feel like going in anyway. He handed Tohma the lyrics and left.
 
 
 
 
Shuichi felt K's gun against his forehead. “And where are your lyrics?” k asked threateningly. Everyone then heard a growl, before their manager jumped up into the air with a loud yelp. Hiro took one look as to what was in shuichi's arms and laughed. Chiko was still growling at k while being held back by shuichi. Surprisingly, k did something no one expected, he laughed.
 
Shuichi was taken back, to say the least. When k calmed down he asked shuichi who the dog belonged to. Shuichi want to say himself but he wasn't to sure how yuki would take to the idea. He'd already said no last night, but he hoped he could find a way to change the novelist's mind.
 
His thoughts were interrupted as Chiko jumped from his arms. And soon Chiko was on his back being petted by the rest of the band (minus Hiro who did the same last night). Even Suguru and Sakano, who were a lot more relaxed with a dog around, did as well.
 
“Dogs are the best,” k said “they're loyal, obedient, protective (1) and… they never slack off when they have a job to do.” K looked at shuichi as he said the last part. Chico barked in agreement.
 
“Why are you all on the floor?” Someone asked. Everyone turned, k gun in hand. He lowered the weapon as soon as he saw who it was. Tohma was standing at the door with his classic smile. “SA…SACHO-SAN!!!” Sakano choked out before fainting. `Guess not even a dog can completely calm HIM down.' Shuichi thought.
 
“High-Ya, sacho-san” k said in his horrible Japanese accent. “Uh, we would've gotten started if shuichi hadn't-” “forgotten his lyrics.” Tohma finished for k. `what… now he can read minds too?' k thought.
 
“Here you go, Shindou-san. Eiri came to drop them off for you. Oh, and k-san, no, I cannot read minds, just expressions.” Tohma said smiling. K gave him a `do you rule the universe or something…?' look while shuichi shouted “Thank you, Seguchi-san!!!” He would have hugged his boss but…
 
he has a boyfriend
he would have been fired
Tohma would punch him
he has a boyfriend
Tohma hates him and
he has a boyfriend
 
And with those excuses he held back. “Ah…ah…choooo!!!!” Tohma sneezed. “Bless you” Hiro said. “Thank you na-AH AHCHOOOOO!!!” Tohma sneezed again. Tohma looked around the room to see what was making him sneeze, the he saw Chiko. “Um... Shindou-san, why is there a dog in my building?” he asked before sneezing again.
 
“Um…I am alergi-i-ahchooo” Tohma sneezed. “You know what; I'm just ganna take Chiko outside, o.k.?” Hiro said, taking Chiko. Tohma, with a handkerchief over his mouth, and shuichi nodded.
 
“That's a little better, now Shindou-san, I don't think it's a good idea that you bring…um…”
 
“Chiko”
 
“Chiko, to work anymore. As you now realize, I'm allergic, and I don't think it's fair to him. Think about it, wouldn't he have more fun running around than in a cramped up room with a lot of noise?” shuichi had to admit, Tohma had a point.
 
“O.K.” shuichi said. “Good, well I'll just watch your band practice another time… oh, and Shindou-san, please apologize to Eiri-san for whatever you did to upset him, he seemed a little irritated this morning” and with that Tohma left, smiling at shuichi's antics at the mere mention of his brother-in-law's name.
 
******************* (time skip) Tokyo 7:58pm ********************
 
 
“Yuki I'm home!!!” shuichi called as he walked in the door. “Brat...” yuki mumbled under his breath. He got out of his study, but stopped at the door. “Wha…what's that thing still doing here?” yuki asked, really pissed off now. “Well, I-” shuichi was cut off as yuki grabbed Chiko by the bow shuichi put on him earlier, and started dragging him to the pound.
 
***********************half an hour later************************
 
“YUKI!!! NO!!!!!!!” shuichi begged holding his lover's foot. Yuki was about to yell when Chiko managed to wiggle out of yuki's grasp, and took off. Shuichi chased after him, with yuki not far behind. They turned into an ally. Yuki suddenly had a bad feeling, before a green light appeared. Soon yuki, shuichi, and Chiko were out of sight and had disappeared….