Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ A gravi Christmas ❯ WHAT!? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CH.4: WHAT?
 
 
Normal P.O.V. (with yuki)
 
When yuki woke up he was in, what looked like, a messed up version of Japan. He took a look around and noticed shuichi was nowhere to be found. He silently cured at himself then began to call out the singer's name. “Shuichi! Shuichi!” he kept yelling.
 
No response…
 
He kept calling, while he walked around aimlessly. Yuki began to recognize some the parts of the debris. `That looks a lot like my old apartment' he thought to himself as he continued to walk around, slightly interested in the mess. Then he passed an old building. He gasped in horror as he starred. He was looking at the remains of the N.G. building. A chill ran down his spine as he felt himself being watched. He quickly turned (just to see if it was shuichi playing some sort of game at yuki's expense) but only to see the old general hospital that was two blocks away form his apartment.(1) he continued to walk, although it seemed to take him nowhere.
 
Yuki was beginning to get tired, so he decided to stop at, what seemed to be, a stable shelter (it was just a bunch of cars piled up make a large cave-like tunnel). He quickly took a short inspection of it to make sure it didn't collapse on him while he was asleep. When he was satisfied that he wouldn't be killed in his sleep, yuki took one final look to see if shuichi (or any one for that matter) was anywhere near him. `You damn brat,' yuki thought `you'd better be safe and in one piece' and with shuichi's beautiful face stuck in yuki's mind, he fell fast asleep.
 
Shuichi's P.O.V.
 
My head hurts. I'm tired, and I no idea who or where I am. I turned to take a glance at my surroundings. I was in a room painted satin red with matching drapes. I was lying in a bed with black sheets and pillows that matched the walls.
 
My insides churned. Something was wrong. I felt myself shaking, and then I realized that was because I was crying...hard. I was so scared, but why? The room seemed safe enough. But it was cold. Not in the sense when I would need a blanket, but the type of cold feeling you get when you know something…or someone… is missing. I tried to remember. What, or who, was I missing? Then I got an image in my head. Blond hair…amber eyes…tall, dark, and mysterious…strong…and …special…
 
Eiri…
 
That name seemed so familiar. That image screamed something at me, I just don't know what. I wanted, no, needed to find that person. Maybe they can help me. I can't remember anything. My name, my age, friends, family, who I am …my lover… nothing. All I want is to go home… where ever that is.
 
I start to panic. What if I never find out who I am?! What if I'm stuck here forever?! I try to get up, but to no avail. I wanted to leave, to find out what's going on. Just as I began to crawl out of the room, the door opened. A blond stepped in to the room. Was this the person whom I've been thinking about?
 
Normal P.O.V. (with yuki)
 
Yuki woke up several hours later after some much needed sleep. He got up, and continued to his search for his lover. He passed many pieces and parts that he immediately recognized but didn't stop to stare. He NEEDED the find shuichi, and fast. There was no telling what kind of trouble his pink haired baka could get himself into. Yuki heard a noise behind him. They sounded like foot steps, he turned to find the source, but only saw the never ending darkness that surrounded him. Yuki began to quicken this pace, only to hear another set of feet closing in on him. He turned, but by the time he managed to see his attacker and confirm that it wasn't his lover, he was talked into the ground. He heard someone calling his name as he looked behind his attacker, he managed to catch a glimpse at someone, a singer, running towards him…then the world was black
 
 
Normal P.O.V. (with shuichi)
 
As Tohma entered the room, he saw that the little singer had finally woken up. “It's good to finally see you awake Shindou-san. I was beginning to worry.” Shuichi stared at him blankly. `No, he's not the one I'm looking for… wait… Shindou-san?' he thought as he continued to stare blankly at Tohma. “M…me?” shuichi managed to choke out. Tohma looked at him for a moment before replying “you don't remember…as in…anything?” shuichi nodded. `Perfect' Tohma thought.
 
Normal P.O.V. (with yuki)
 
Yuki's head was finally beginning to clear when he heard a door open and close. He sat up, and saw something make a mad dash for the couch…something pink. “Shuichi?” he asked. Suddenly he was tackled by a burette. “Yuki-san! It really is you!” he shouted. Yuki immediately recognize that voice. “Sa…Sakuma? What the he-” Yuki was cut off as the wind was knocked out of him as he hit the ground. Ryu looked at yuki with the same stupid grin shuichi would. “Get. The. Hell. OFF!” yuki yelled at Ryuichi. Ryu leaped off him. Yuki got up, and glared at the hyperactive singer.
 
“Is Yuki-san o.k.?” Ryuichi asked, in his normal childish voice. “Where's Shuichi?” yuki asked, not beating around the bush. Ryuichi looked down; his smile gone and stage face up. “Yuki-san,” Ryu took a deep breath “Shuichi, he's… well, no one's seen or heard from shuichi in 20 years.” He explained as easily as possible. “WHAT!!!!!! What'd you mean 20 years!!!?” Yuki yelled at the top of his lungs. “Yuki-san…I'm sorry.” Ryuichi looked like he was about to cry. “Look, I'm sorry Sakuma, but… wait… if it's been 20 years, how come don't look forty?” Ryuichi looked at yuki, hard. “Um…you…you're…um…” Ryuichi muttered. “JUST SPIT IT OUT!!!” Yuki yelled. Ryuichi took another deep breath. “Yuki-san, you…you're dead.” Yuki stared blankly at him. “You died 20 years ago.”