Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Beat ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Okay, this is my first Gravitation story and it's a crossover with Inuyasha. Pairings will be voted on with the exception of YukixShuichi, so I hope you like it!
 
Pairings on poll are as follows:
 
Kagome x Suguru
 
Kagome x Hiro
 
Kagome x K (it's mostly for fun, but if you want it, I will do it.)
 
Ryuichi x K
 
Ryuichi x Tatsuha
 
Now, on with the show!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Gravitation, some other dudes do.
 
XOX
 
The crisp March afternoon made everyone present in the second floor lobby on NG Pro miserable. It had rained all day and they had barely gotten any work done. Shuichi was miserable because he'd had another fight with Yuki and was now sleeping in Hiro's spare room, Hiro had recently broken up with Ayaka because of the distance, Suguru was tired of having his time wasted, K was looking rather menacing as he polished his new Desert Eagle and Sakano was…well, he was being Sakano.
 
“I'm sorry Yuki!” Shuichi yelled to no one, effectively breaking the silence.
 
All eyes snapped toward him as tears poured from his eyes. The woman sitting at the reception desk shook her head and picked up the now ringing phone. She spoke for a few moments before hanging up and turning her attention to her paperwork.
 
Everyone being wrapped up in their own misery, failed to notice the raven-haired girl that had entered the lobby until she reached the reception area and spoke.
 
“Konnichiwa, I'm here to see Ryuichi Sakuma.” She said softly.
 
“One moment please, I'll see if he's available.” The receptionist said and got onto the intercom.
 
The Bad Luck team took this time to study the new comer. She had midnight black hair that reached to just below her shoulder blades, cocoa coloured eyes and looked to be of average height. She was wearing a faded Nittle Grasper tour tee, baggy blue jeans that had been shredded at the knees and bottom, a pair of black sneakers and a few bangles on her wrists. The oddest thing that the noticed, was that she had a pair of drumsticks protruding from her left pants pocked that were dented in a few places, the black paint chipped and scratched off. The only thing stranger than her drumsticks was the fact that K hadn't shot her when she entered.
 
Their eyes went back to the door leading to the recording studios as they burst open to reveal Ryuichi. “Kagome!” He yelled and tackled the composed girl to the ground. “I missed you Kagome.”
 
`Kagome' hugged him back while she attempted to pick them both up off the ground. “I missed you too Uncle Ryu.”
 
`I thought Ryuichi was an only child.' Shuichi thought at her exclamation.
 
The child like singer giggled and shoved a worn pink stuffed bunny in her face. “Kumagoro too?”
 
She chuckled and petted the stuffies head. “Yes Uncle Ryu, Kumagoro too. How are you both?”
 
Ryuichi shrugged. “Good. I'm glad you came.” His eyes landed on the now still forms of Bad Luck and grinned. “Kagome, come meet Bad Luck.”
 
Kagome cocked an eyebrow at her Uncle and shrugged. “Sure, I'd love too.”
 
“Okay great!” Ryuichi took her hand and lead her to them, pointing them out one at a time. “This is Shuichi Shindou,”
 
“Hiya! I didn't think Sakuma-san had any siblings.” Shuichi said happily as he took her hand.
 
Kagome received the hand and smiled. “I was adopted by his stepsister.”
 
“This is Hiroshi Nakano. And Shu-kun, I told you to call me Ryuichi or Ryu-kun!” Ryuichi continued.
 
“Hey, nice to meet you Kagome.” Hiro grinned.
 
“You too Nakano-san, your music is amazing.” Kagome grinned.
 
Ryuichi moved her away from Hiro and placed her in front of Suguru. “This is Suguru Fujisaki.”
 
Suguru bowed lightly. “A pleasure Kagome.”
 
“The pleasure is all mine Fujisaki-san, I haven't heard fingering as good as yours since Tohma-kun used to play for me when I was a kid.” Kagome said.
 
“You already know K and Sakano.” Ryuichi said, indicating to the gun wielding man and the one that had passed out in the corner.
 
“Hey K, nice Eagle.” Kagome smiled.
 
K put down his gun long enough to hug her. “Glad someone appreciates it. How is Akira and Sota?”
 
“Good I guess. How's Judy?” Kagome said as she hugged him back.
 
K put Kagome down and picked the gun back up. “Okay, we're having problems at the moment.
 
“Hey! Why don't we all go out for lunch!” Ryuichi yelled. “We can go for pizza!”
 
Shuichi jumped up beside his idol. “Pizza! I want it with mayonnaise and octopus!”
 
Everyone but Ryuichi paled at the thought.
 
“Pizza it is. Let me go and arrange a ride for us all.” K said and left.
 
XOX
 
At the pizza place, Shuichi and Kagome were deep in conversation, while Hiro and Suguru looked on. Having out voted Shuichi and Ryuichi on the mayo pizza, everyone had a slice of the classic cheese in front of them.
 
“Are you kidding me! I have searched everywhere for one of those!” Shuichi squealed.
 
“Yeah, I brought two of each when they came out. You can have one of you want Shindou-san.” Kagome replied, taking a bite of her pizza. “They only came out in America, so I asked Tohma-kun to bring them back for me.”
 
“Wow, my own Nittle Grasper collectors cups! Thank you Kagome!” The pink haired singer leapt from his seat and into Kagome's lat. “Suguru is Tohma's cousin did you know that?”
 
Kagome lifted Shuichi from her lap and placed him back in his own seat. “Of course I do, I've been following your career since you first started. I have all your albums.”
 
Really?” Hiro asked. “Most fans go crazy when they see us. I've had a few try and steal my hair before.”
 
Kagome giggled. “I've grown up with Ryuichi as an uncle, Nakano-san, I'm used to it.”
 
“Yeah, she did the drums for our seventh album.” Ryuichi declared, going into `proud uncle' mode. “And then again when we played at Shibuya gardens.”
 
“Uncle Ryu, don't tell everyone that.” Kagome muttered, sinking into her seat.
 
Shuichi squealed again and leaped back into her lap. “That's where I've seen you before! I saw that concert on TV! I even taped it! You're very good. How old are you?”
 
“Er…” Kagome blushed and patted his head. “Thank you Shindou-san, it means a lot coming from you. And I'm seventeen.”
 
K, who had been surprisingly silent during the whole meal, spoke up. “She was only twelve when she did the live set. I was so proud of her.”
 
“Thanks K, it was fun.” Kagome smiled. “Scary, but fun.”
 
“What was more scary, the screaming fans or getting mobbed by those fans after?” Ryuichi laughed.
 
“K's one man action movie! Twelve year olds shouldn't be subjected to random searches and having to watch grown men stomp around claiming that the ninja's have spies everywhere!” Kagome joined in the laughter with her uncle, soon being followed by Hiro and Shuichi.
 
XOX
 
After dropping Shuichi off at Yuki's apartment, K off at his house and Sakano off at his, Ryuichi, Hiro, Kagome and Suguru were at in the back of the limo deciding what to do.
 
“I think we should go to a club. What do you think Fujisaki-san?” Kagome said, turning to the boy on her right.
 
“I'd have to ask Tohma first Kagome, I'm staying with him now.” Suguru replied.
 
Kagome bounced in her seat, then onto Suguru's lap. She batted her eyelashes an smiled cutely. “Can I ask him please? It's been too long since I've seen Tohma-kun.”
 
Suguru blushed and shot a glare at Hiro who was trying to hide his laugh behind his hand. He pushed Kagome off his lap, but smiled anyway. “Sure Higurashi-san.”
 
“Ah, call me Kagome Fujisaki-san. Higurashi-san makes me feel like my mother.” Kagome smiled. “You too Nakano-san.”
 
“Can do Kagome, only if you call me Hiro.” Hiro said to her.
 
“And me Suguru.” He added.
 
Kagome relaxed into her seat between the guitarist and keyboardist, shooting a grin at her uncle opposite. “So, how long till we get there?”
 
XOX
 
Tohma untangled himself from his wife to answer the door. They had been enjoying a nice relaxing evening at home. He walked barefoot to the door, expecting to see his cousin on the other side, having forgotten his key. What he didn't expect however, was to get glomped.
 
“Tohma-kun!” Ah, he'd recognize that voice anywhere. “I missed you!”
 
He picked them both up and hugged the offending person. “Kagome-chan! It has been too long hasn't it? Are you here to do the new album?”
 
Kagome released and composed herself. She was prone to random outbursts of glomping, part of the Sakuma family, it was expected. Most of the time, she was calm. “You know it! I'm doing school by correspondence while we work on it. But that's not why I'm here.”
 
Tohma pouted cutely at her. “Don't you love me anymore Kagome?”
 
Kagome giggled. “Of course I do Tohma-kun, but I came to ask a favour. Can Suguru-san come clubbing with us tonight please?”
 
“Ah, I don't know. Come in and ask Mika, she's been asking about you lately.” Tohma replied.
 
Kagome replied by running into the living room. A loud `Mika!' followed by an `eep' alerted the four men standing in the lobby that Kagome had reached her intended target. Tohma and Ryuichi exchanged knowing looks and walked into the living room where Kagome and Mika were smiling and giggling like schoolgirls.
 
“So, how are your brothers?” Kagome asked. It was common knowledge that she and Yuki had been friends for a while. He was ver protective of her and usually stopped by when his book tours reached Kyoto.
 
“Good actually. Tatsuha is still obsessed and Yuki is happy. Well, as happy as he can be. Have you spoke to him recently?”
 
Kagome placed a finger on her chin in thought. “He called me a few weeks ago upset. He said he had a fight with his lover and threw him out and that he didn't know what to do. I told him that he shouldn't sweat the small stuff and if the guys as in love as he is, then he'd come back. I'd like to meet this `Shu' guy he's with, Yuki's never been so happy.”
 
“Yeah, Yuki deserves a little happiness.” Mika replied.
 
“Mika-chan, can Suguru come clubbing with us tonight?” Kagome asked.
 
“Sure! The boy needs a break from school work and band work. Just take care of him okay.”
 
“I will Mika-chan.” Kagome kissed Mika on the cheek before turning and grabbing Suguru's hand. “Lets go!”
 
XOX
 
Please let me know what you think , and don't forget to vote!
 
Much love always
 
Hope xxx