Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Beat ❯ Chapter 15

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
The song featured as Kagome's ringtone and the `Extreme Behavior' album by Hinder inspired this chapter. I loved all your reviews, and I'm sorry Phoenix-Star but voting ended a while ago!
 
XOX
 
Kagome was having a lazy day. She had just gotten up, it was midday, and she just couldn't be bothered to get dressed so she was walking around in a pair of shorts and a tank top as she made her way to the kitchen for breakfast. Failing to notice her uncle and his company in the adjoining living room, she was belting out a random song at the top of her lungs. “Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good-“
 
`Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night, scratches all down my back to keep me right on. Hey! You're a crazy bitch-“
 
She picked up her cellphone from the counter and flicked it open. “Hey Shu, I was just thinking about you.”
 
“How did you know it was me?” Shuichi said.
 
Kagome giggled and put a couple of pop tarts in the toaster. “My phone plays Crazy Bitch when you call. What are you up to today?”
 
“I'm am planning on doing nothing.” He replied. “How about you?”
 
“I am going to eat my breakfast and then whatever comes to me, comes to me.” Kagome said. “I'm thinking something along the lines of heading to the mall and just hanging out. You in?”
 
Shuichi gave a snort. “When ain't I? Should we call Hiro and Suguru?”
 
“If you want, I don't mind.” She switched her phone to her other ear and walked into the living room, spotting her uncle and stopping. “Shu, we have company, I gotta go.”
 
“Call you later then and we can arrange out outing.” Shuichi said. “Bye!”
 
She closed her phone and smiled sheepishly at the people, and at Ryuichi who was trying oh so hard not to laugh at her misfortune. “Hi, I don't know you yet.”
 
The man closest to Ryuichi smiled gently at her. “Hello there, I'm Kaname and I'm here to see Sakuma-san about a show for MTV we have in the works. Won't that be fun!”
 
“Hello Kaname-san.” Kagome said and tilted her head to the side, a smile on her face. “I am not a five year old and would appreciate if you didn't speak to me as though I was such.”
 
The woman by his side snickered. “Please excuse my associate, he's a bit thick headed. I'm Kaira, you must be Kagome.”
 
“Nice to meet you Kaira, you're right I am Kagome.” Kagome said politely. “So Uncle Ryu, what show are they doing?”
 
Ryuichi was bouncing in his seat. “They want to do a day in the life thing starring me! It's going to be so much fun! There'll be camera's all over the house and they're going to follow me all day long!”
 
Kagome nodded and picked up her dirty plate and cellphone. Flicking it open, she dialed a number on her way to the kitchen. Sighing out of relief when it answered, she began to speak. “Hey Koga, it's me. Listen, I need a favour…”
 
XOX
 
Kagome sat in the mall by herself. Fortunately, she wasn't famous enough to be noticed, so she was just wearing black jeans and a T-shirt that had a monkey on it saying `cheeky bitch'.
 
`Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so go-`
 
Kagome flipped her phone open. “Hey Shu were are you?”
 
“Look behind you.” He said before hanging up.
 
Kagome turned around and saw them all standing and grinning at her. “Hey guys, how you be?”
 
“I be great Kagome!” Shuichi yelled and gave her a hug.
 
Hiro kissed her cheek. “Fine thank you sweetheart.”
 
“I'd be better if I didn't let this idiot dress me.” Suguru said, indicating to the outfit he was wearing and then Shuichi. “He came bursting into my room, screaming something about the mall and crazy bitch.” He ran a hand across his face. “I don't know I was sleeping.”
 
“Hey that's okay, I woke up to random people from MTV.” Kagome grinned.
 
“Was that the company?” Shuichi asked, plopping down next to her on the bench.
 
Kagome nodded. “Unfortunately. They want to do some day in the life thing with Uncle Ryu, so I'm moving in with Koga for a week or so. The one guy spoke to me like I was a fucking five year old or something.”
 
“You're moving in with Koga?” Hiro asked.
 
“Yep! It's going to be like old times.” Kagome said happily. “I can't wait!”
 
“You know that you could stay with me right?” He said, feeling slightly put out.
 
She picked up on it and stood up to hug him. “Its nothing like that, its just, I haven't seen Koga in like years and then he just pops up again. I want to spend some time with him.”
 
“Yeah I can understand that.” Hiro sighed. “But still, if you change your mind, my door is open.”
 
“And mine!” Shuichi yelled.
 
“Question.” Suguru said to Kagome. “Why does your phone play Crazy Bitch when Shuichi calls?”
 
“Because he's a crazy bitch.” Kagome replied. “I have songs for everyone. When my mum calls it's Momma by My Chemical Romance, for Tatsuha it's Superman's Dead my Our Lady peace-“
 
“Who is Our Lady Peace and why that song?” Shuichi asked.
 
“American band and Tatsuha had a Superman thing when he was a kid. It's more of an inside joke.” Kagome explained. “For Hiro it's Want You Bad by another American band called the Offspring and for my friend Miroku it's Lips of an Angel by Hinder.”
 
“Why that one?” Suguru asked. “Isn't that about cheating?”
 
“Okay one; it's not about cheating. The guy is singing about his dead girlfriend and things he regretted never telling her (a/n: Seriously, think about it) and two; because that man has to have lips of an angel because I've never met a girl that could turn him down.” She said.
 
“Even you?” Hiro said grinning.
 
Kagome laughed. “Even me. I was the first person he tried a pick up line on and I just ran my finger up his chest and said where and when. He turned bright red and began sputtering excuses. I laughed so hard that day! Okay! I need some serious retail therapy, so who's with me!”
 
XOX
 
Sorry, I know it's short, but there will be more coming!
 
Much love always
 
Squishy xxx