Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Because of You
Sequel to: This I Promise You
Written by: Chocho
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
Summary: A new baby. An autobiography. A funeral. A pregnancy. A shocking discovery and a woman with a grudge.
Chapter summary: Eiri and Shuichi have some hot, steamy, one-on-one time in the bathroom
Warning: Explicit sex, m-preg, language, angst
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation.
A/N:janken” is “Rock, Paper Scissors” just in case you didn't know.
 
***
 
Chapter 4
 
The Shindou household was locked up tight for the night and at first glance it appeared quiet.
 
Tucked away in her old bedroom, Maiko and her two children slept peacefully. While her seven year old daughter- Chiaki- and two year old son- Subaru- shared their mother's old bed amicably, Maiko herself had pulled out an extra pillow, blankets and a futon mat from the closet and was sleeping on the floor next to her children. Maiko tossed and turned in her sleep, whimpering quietly in her sleep.
 
A week ago, Maiko walked out on her husband of seven years after coming home from a long and exhausting business trip to find her husband in the arms of another woman. Upset and humiliated, she grabbed her luggage and walked right back out, stopping at the babysitters to pick up her children before making the long trip from Hokkaido to Tokyo. As if realizing that her marriage was not as steady and strong as she always thought was not bad enough, she had not even set a foot inside her parents home when she learned of her grandfather's passing.
 
In her bedroom on the other side of the house, Shindou-san had cried herself to sleep, but unlike her daughter she had someone to comfort her and wipe away her tears. In her sleep, she scooted closer to the warmth of her husband's arms, glad he was there.
 
In Shuichi's old bedroom, the Uesugi-Shindou twins were sleeping like the dead in the bunk bed where their otokasan used to sleep
 
Earlier, Keitaro and Kane spent an hour arguing and fighting over who would get to sleep where. Both wanted to be on top. The only solution was a game of Janken. This was not anything new. It happened every time they slept over Grandma and Grandpas. Unfortunately for Keitaro, Kane won and got to sleep on top
 
Looks were deceiving. In their sleep, the boys looked like angels, though anybody who knew the twins knew they were more like little devils. In a crib near the rolled out futons where Shuichi and Eiri would sleep, baby Kira was sound asleep. The Uesugi-Shindou children did not have a care or worry in the world.
 
Soft snores permeated the air and a quiet, serene atmosphere had settled over the household, but if one were to listen more closely, one would hear soft moans and muffled cries from behind another closed door.
 
Behind that closed door, Shuichi and Eiri knelt facing one another in a tub filled with a mountain of white frothy bubbles that looked like a heap of whipped cream in a mug of hot cocoa. The bubbles were like a black censor bar covering their privates, keeping the erotic, pornographic vision from innocent eyes.
 
Eiri splayed his hands on either side of his partner's waist, his fingers tickling the sensitive skin. Ever so slowly, he trailed his hands upwards, tickling Shuichi's ribs, who squirmed and giggled in reaction. A jolt of pleasure zipped straight to Eiri's groin. His thumbs rubbed ghostly over the younger man's nipples, eliciting a gasp-y moan from his lover. They protruded into hardened buds. Eiri's hands continued up Shuichi's chest to his shoulders, his feather light touch sending shivers through his lover's body.
 
“Eiri,” Shuichi whispered, huskily.
 
He closed his eyes and sighed contently. He loved the feel of his husband. The feel of his hands tracing his body, his lips against his, makes him hot and bring him near orgasm. He knew what to do to make him moan, how to make him hard and find release again and again. Eiri knew him better than he knew himself.
 
“Mmm,” he moaned.
 
Eiri's fingers trailed lightly across his shoulders and up his neck into his hair, then down along his jaw to cup his face. His thumbs brushed over Shuichi's parted lips. He dropped his head back and reveled in his husband's touch as Eiri's hands left his face and traced a path delicately back down his chest.
 
His hands left his lover's supple body and he leaned forward, brushing their lips together. When he pulled away, Shuichi was watching him. Those wide majestic purple eyes were glassy with adoration.
 
Eiri's heart swelled as he took in the lithe, sexy man kneeling before him. How had he gotten so lucky? What had he done to deserve this man's love? He did not feel the least bit worthy of all the love Shuichi showered him with every single second of each day. He may not know what exactly it was that attracted Shuichi to him in the first place and what kept him there nearly twenty years later, but he did not intend to let him go. Not now. Not ever. As medieval as it sounded, Shuichi was his. He was not sure why or how it happened, but over time, he had fallen completely head over heels in love with Shindou Shuichi. Now, he could not even imagine his life without him.
 
Shuichi cupped Eiri's face between his hands. Eiri's fair complexion seemed even paler against his tan complexion. He pulled Eiri's head down and kissed him, just a light brush of lips, a simple taste, before pulling away. He stared into those deep amber eyes darkened with lust and felt himself being pulled in. Shuichi licked along those lips that tasted of cigarettes then swept his tongue inside his partner's willing mouth.
 
Eiri suckled on the long, meaty instrument. He placed his hands on Shuichi's hips and gently pulled the smaller man's body against his, deepening their kiss. Their tongues danced an erotic mêlée as Eiri slid his hands around Shuichi's waist and down his back to cup his tight, round ass. He squeezed the globes, swallowing the moan his lover elicited. As one of his hands played with Shuichi buttocks, his other hand gripped a leg and wrapped it around his waist.
 
“Eiri,” Shuichi panted, pulling away. He tilted his head as Eiri kissed a trail along his jaw and down his neck. “Mmm,” Shuichi murmured. Shuichi yelped, his eyes popping open. He glared at his husband and slapped a hand over the side of his neck, growling.
 
Eiri chuckled, his eyes crinkling with laughter and amusement.
 
“Must you do that?” Shuichi bit angrily. “Jeeze! My neck is always covered in goddamn hickies! Do you know how embarrassing it is to walk around with bruises on your neck all the time?”
 
Eiri continued to chuckle, his eyes sparkling in amusement. With one hand holding Shuichi's leg around his waist, he slipped his other hand between the man's ass cheeks. Instantly, he discovered the entrance to the hidden cave. He licked his lips in anticipation. He leaned forward and whispered huskily in Shuichi's ear, “Security measure.”
 
Shuichi blinked, confused. He took a breath and opened his mouth to question the man further, but Eiri in that moment wiggled a finger into the tight passage. Shuichi's indrawn breath turned into a gasp, half pain, half pleasure as he clamped down around the intruder instinctively. Eiri waited patiently for his partner to relax.
 
“So tight,” Eiri whispered huskily. “So deliciously tight.” As he felt Shuichi's muscles start to relax, he slid his finger all the way inside before pulling it back out, just as slowly, loosing him. “You're still so tight. After all these years. And so warm. You know what it feels like in here, Shu-chan?”
 
“W-wha-?” Shuichi panted. He instantly forgot what the question was he was asked. He did not know anything, could not remember anything or think about anything other than the overwhelming feeling washing over him. He shuddered violently, moaning.
 
“Rubber. You know what it's going to feel like once I shove my dick inside of you?”
 
“Ngh!” Shuichi cried as Eiri hit that spot deep inside of him.
 
In. Out. In. Out.
 
Eiri pulled his finger out and shoved it back in, only this time with a partner. “It's going to feel so...” He withdrew his fingers and pushed them back inside, going as deep as he could.
 
“Ah!”
 
“…damn…” Eiri slid his fingers out and then shoved them violently back in, scissoring them.
 
“Ah!”
 
“…good!”
 
Shuichi arched his back, pushing against the fingers inside of him and tossed his head back. He felt the rush of heat and pleasure. His muscles clamped down around Eiri's fingers and he cried out as the orgasm burst through him, his come erupting all over the both of them like Old Faithful.
 
Panting, Shuichi sagged between Eiri and the wall. He felt like a limp noodle.
 
Eiri chuckled as he slid his fingers out of Shuichi. He should remind the baka that they were not at home, but why ruin the mood? “So predictable.”
 
Shuichi pried open an eye and watched him for a second before his eyes closed. “Not my fault.”
 
“Oh? Than whose is it?”
 
“That would be yours, Pal.”
 
“Really? Am I that good?”
 
Shuichi snorted. “Ego much?”
 
Eiri chuckled and pressed himself against Shuichi without entering him, a tease till the end, rubbing himself back and forth.
 
Shuichi gasped as a jolt raced through his body. He shivered violently and moaned. When Eiri lifted him, he instinctively wrapped his legs around Eiri's waist.
 
Eiri eased himself inside his husband, pushing ever so slowly and gently. The last thing he wanted was to hurt him. Shuichi hissed squeezing his eyes shut tight. He gripped Eiri's shoulders, his fingernails leaving half moon imprints. When Eiri was completely sheathed inside Shuichi, he looked at him, concern, love and need fighting for face time. Once the pain and discomfort faded, Shuichi sighed and nodded.
 
Tentatively, Eiri eased out and back in, trying to be gentle.
 
It felt so good. Eiri always felt so damn good, but this was not what Shuichi wanted. “Eiri, please!” He pressed his lips to Eiri. They fed from one another. Tongues lapping, teeth biting and pulling. Shuichi pulled away, panting. “Please.”
 
He knew what Shuichi wanted.
 
Going even slower then before, Eiri pulled out until only the head remained.
 
Shuichi growled in frustration. “Eir-”
 
Eiri plunged inside of Shuichi hard and fast, fucking him into the wall.
 
Shuichi arched away from the tiled wall and cried out. His hands spasmed around Eiri's shoulders. He hugged his body to Eiri's, pressing himself into the other man, just as Eiri thrust himself into him. His body bounced with each thrust, ripping moans and gasps from him.
 
The singer felt his muscles tighten.
 
He grabbed handfuls of Eiri's blond hair and bit his lip as Eiri let go of all his inhibitions and thrust into him. “Ah!”
 
Shuichi dropped his head down, panting. He was flushed and beginning to sweat. Gazing at his partner, he saw nothing there but need and hunger. As if afraid of being watched, Eiri growled and sped up, plunging in and out of Shuichi faster and harder. A wave of pleasure rode over Shuichi. He tore his gaze away and leaned his head back against the wall, riding this man's thick cock as it continued to dive inside him and rip back out, crying out.
 
God, he felt so good!
 
“God! I love you, Eiri!” Shuichi cried out.
 
Both men lost themselves in the intense rhythm of their lovemaking. Shuichi's orgasm burst through him unexpectedly. It started in his toes and rolled through his entire body. His muscles tightened and his inner walls clamped down around Eiri's cock. The added pressure undid Eiri. He dropped his head and grunted, releasing his seed within his lover. Shuichi's vision blacked and a wall of silence encased him. His muscles clamped down and his seed shot out like a dam bursting, coating both his and Eiri chests.
 
Panting heavily, Shuichi collapsed against Eiri. He did not have an ounce of strength left.
 
Eiri hugged Shuichi to him. “Are you okay?” he asked Shuichi breathless.
 
Shuichi grunted, the only thing he could do.
 
Eiri chuckled and pulled out, his softened cock sliding out of his lover. Shuichi hissed and whimpered softly. “Are you sure you're okay? I didn't hurt you did I?”
 
“No,” he mumbled, half asleep. “You'd never hurt me.”
 
Smiling softly, he picked up his husband, cradling him in his arms and carefully sat back down in the tub. It was only then he noticed the water level had gone down drastically. He peered over the edge of the tub and found the missing water. It was a good thing there was a drain in the middle of the floor. Settling back in the tub, he tightened his hold on his husband who appeared to have fallen asleep. Smiling, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the tiled wall.
 
*
 
Shuichi yawned loudly, his jaw popping and his eyes watering from the threshold of the bedroom.
 
Eiri eyed him. “Tired?” he asked as he made their beds.
 
Shuichi leaned against the door frame, nodding. He blinked his eyes rapidly, widening them in an effort to stave off sleep for just a few minutes longer, but it was a futile task. If felt like someone was sticking hot pokers in his eyes. He was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. Rubbing the gathering sleep from his eyes, Shuichi sighed and pushed away from the door, stepping into the bedroom. He trailed his hand lightly across Eiri's shoulder as he stepped around him towards the crib.
 
Shuichi smiled tenderly down at his sleeping son. His soft feathery black hair was sticking up on end. It looked like Kira had a Mohawk. Shuichi reached out and ran a knuckle lightly over Kira's tanned cheek. He felt warm to the touch. “He's so cute,” he whispered.
 
“When he's sleeping,” came Eiri's snorted comment behind him.
 
“Eiri,” Shuichi scolded softly, giggling.
 
“What?” Eiri asked innocently. He got to his feet with a grunt and stood behind his husband. Draping an arm around Shuichi's shoulder, he gazed down at his infant son. “You know it's true, Shuichi. When he's awake all he does is cry, poop and eat.” A sly smirk crossed his face as what he just said sunk in.
 
“Don't even,” Shuichi warned. He did not even after look at his husband to know what he was thinking.
 
Eiri's smirk grew. His eyes sparkled mischievously. “Don't what? Don't say that-”
 
“You finish that sentence and-“
 
“And what?”
 
“And it'll be only you and your hand for a month,” Shuichi threatened.
 
Eiri's smirk fell. “You wouldn't.”
 
“Try me,” Shuichi smiled deviously.
 
Eiri squinted.
 
“Better yet,” Shuichi said, deep in thought. He turned around to face Eiri and draped his hands around his neck, linking his fingers behind him head.
 
Eiri set his hands on Shuichi's hips, waiting.
 
“I can go sleep on the couch in the living room.”
 
Eiri snorted. “That's a punishment?” he asked in amusement, wrapping his arms around his husband's waist, pulling him against him.
 
Shuichi's grin widened. Nodding, his eyes sparkled in amusement. He rose to his tiptoes and whispered in Eiri's ear, “It is when that means you'll have to take care of Kira when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Every night. For a month.”
 
Eiri's eye was twitching as he pulled away, rubbing his sensitive ear.
 
Giggling, Shuichi gave his husband a quick kiss before he pulled away and went to check on the boys.
 
He chuckled when he saw Keitaro. The boy had kicked off his covers and they were now heaped at the foot of the bed. Keitaro's legs were stretched out in a “V”, his feet stretched out towards the corners at the foot of the bed and his arms were curled up besides his head. His face was turned toward the wall and his mouth was slightly ajar. A little drool pooled on the pillow. Half of his spikes were matted down while the other half was sticking up. The white pajama bottoms were hiked up his legs and his shirt had ridden up, showing his pale belly. Shuichi did not even bother to pull the covers back over him. It was pointless. Keitaro would just kick them back off. Besides, it was a relatively warm night anyway. After planting a kiss on the boy's forehead, he rounded the bed and went up the ladder to check on Kane.
 
Unlike his brother, Kane was curled up into a tight little ball under the covers in the middle of the bed. Only the top of his blond head was visible. His hair was so long that it had to be braided before he went to bed, otherwise it would end up stuck underneath him when he was sleeping. That had happened on several occasions, where Kane had tried to get up, but could not because his long hair was trapped under his elbows.
 
Eiri suggested maybe it was time for Kane to get a haircut if it was such a bother. The poor kid had had a panic attack at the mere suggestion.
 
“I don't wanna get my hair cut!” he would whine.
 
Shuichi giggled at the memory. Kane wanted to be exactly like him. It was so cute. It annoyed the hell out of Eiri, though.
 
“One of you is more than enough,” Eiri would say.
 
Climbing down the ladder, Shuichi walked back over to Eiri who was watching him from besides the crib and wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his head on his chest. He closed his eyes and smiled, sighing contently. He heard the muffled thump-thump of his loves heart.
 
Eiri hugged him back and planted a kiss on his head.
 
Shuichi lifted his head and stared up into those golden hazel eyes he loved so much, but before he could express those thoughts out loud, a tiny whimper cut through the silence of the room. Groaning, Shuichi dropped his head forward. “Damn. I swear that kid's psychic.”
 
Eiri chuckled.
 
Every time Shuichi and he tried to get ready for bed, or tried to have some private time, Kira started making a fuss then refused to go back to sleep. It amazed Eiri that they had been able to have as much time alone tonight as they had. He should have known it was too good to be true.
 
Shuichi was too tired to deal with Kira, especially since they had to get up early for his grandfather's wake the next morning, but he did not have much of a choice. Pushing away from Eiri, he turned towards the crib just as Kira's silent whimpers morphed into loud wails. His face was scrunched up and turning red.
 
Eiri stepped forward. “Let me take care of him,” he volunteered. “You need to get some sleep.”
 
Shuichi shook his head as he gently lifted his wiggling son out of the crib. “No,” he said, “that's okay. I'll do it. It's my turn anyway.”
 
“Shuichi-”
 
Shuichi walked up to his husband and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before strolling out of the room. He stopped outside the doorway, a squirming, screaming Kira in his arms. “Besides,” he whispered, struggling to hold Kira, “I haven't been paying much attention to the boys lately. I've been too busy working on my book.”
 
Eiri gazed at his husband sympathetically. That was exactly why he thought Shuichi should get some sleep, but his lover had a point. Besides, there was no arguing with him. The man was as stubborn as a mule. Sighing, he nodded. “Fine.”
 
Shuichi smiled over his shoulder at his husband before turning back around and smiling down at his son. “Alright, come on. Let's go before you wake up the whole household.” He walked down the hall and vanished down the staircase.
 
Eiri walked towards the bedroom door and as he started to close it, he heard his partner exclaim over their son's incredible wails, “Pew! No wonder you woke up. You so stinky!” Eiri chuckled and shook his head. “Daddy thinks you take after me, but ya know what?” Eiri strained his ears to listen. “I'm not the one who takes major dumps and stinks up the bathroom. THAT would be Daddy's fault.” Eiri snorted, his mouth twitching into a smile. Shaking his head, he closed the bedroom door.
 
*
 
Standing up, Shuichi walked through the living room and into the kitchen, heading straight towards the garbage can with the diaper held out at arms length. Behind him, he could hear his son's cries following him. “I swear someone slipped a laxative in Kira's milk,” he said out loud. Lifting the lid of the trash can, Shuichi dropped the heavy load in and shut the lid again, closing off the nauseating smell.
 
*
 
Soft, melodious humming filtered throughout the sleeping household. Shuichi smiled down at his son he was holding securely but gently in his arms. Those large brown eyes stared unblinkingly up at him as Kira sucked hungrily at the bottle. Curled up in the corner of the couch, Shuichi giggled and placed a kiss on his son's forehead. Kira acted as if he had not eaten in days.
 
“You and your brother's get to go visit Uncle Hiro and Uncle Fujisaki tomorrow while Daddy and I go to Grandpa's Wake,” Shuichi told him. He blinked back a sudden well of tears and cleared a constricted throat. “Yes, you are,” he continued, his voice strained. “It's too bad Kazahaya-kun won't be there, though. Keitaro and Kane would probably love to see him again.” He looked down at his son. “Right? What do you think?”
 
Kira just continued staring up at him.
 
Shuichi giggled again. Sighing, he leaned his head back against the back of the couch and yawned loudly.
 
His smile slipped as he thought about his best friend. Their relationship had never gotten back to what it used to be, but the man was still like a brother to him and he trusted him with his life. But while their relationship had been slowly coming together, Hiro's marriage to Ayaka was falling apart. Hiro refused to talk about what happened between Ayaka and him, but being his best friend, Shuichi could guess.
 
Ayaka had always been a sweet, quiet girl who liked to keep to herself and just could not handle all the paparazzi that was suddenly thrust unwillingly upon her after the press discovered she was with the hot, genius guitarist. And then there was the fact that Bad Luck was always so busy. Hiro just did not have time to devote to her any more. They slowly began drifting apart. Nothing changed after Hiro and she married. If anything it only made things worse. She had no privacy anymore. She was a prisoner trapped in her own home because of the paparazzi and even worse, all the Bad Luck fans. What she hated the most was that she saw even less of her husband. She felt as if Hiro had left her behind. She was absolutely miserable. Ayaka just could not handle it, despite how much she loved Hiro. In a last ditch effort, they tried having a child to save their marriage. At first it seemed as if things might actually work out after all, but then suddenly one day it was announced that they were separating.
 
Shuichi was sure there was something more to that story because the ink on the divorce papers was not even dry when Fujisaki moved in with Hiro. Shuichi suspected that Ayaka had not been the only one who had been lonely.
 
Yawning, Shuichi lifted his head and gazed down at Kira. It appeared he had finally fallen back asleep. Smiling tenderly down at the sleeping baby, Shuichi set the now empty bottle on the coffee table and grabbing the white cloth diaper that sat next to it, placed it over his shoulder. Gently, Shuichi lifted Kira and held him against his shoulder. As he started patting Kira's back, Shuichi's mind wondered from his best friend to his grandfather.
 
A flurry of butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Shuichi had never been so nervous in his entire life. He would feel more comfortable and at ease in front of a firing squad.
 
“Everything'll work out,” he assured himself out loud. “Right, Kira?”
 
Kira answered with a loud belch.
 
***