Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ False Reality? ❯ Hidden World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Luce: I know it's short! But I never make my first chapters long! Besides these kind of chapters will never be long. It's gonna go like: hidden, real, hidden, real. You don't have to read these chapters at first I guess… thought they will affect the story later on. Oh! And a special thanks to Mercury Dream for being my beta-reader!

Disclaimer: I do not own Gravitation… By the way the characters in this chapter and chapter's to come are not OC's…well not really.


False Reality?

Chapter One: Hidden World

She sat there looking around in disdain, her violet eyes taking in everything in the area and flickering slightly in disapproval. Sighing she pushed a few strands of dark purple hair out of her eyes. Placing an arm on the arm of the couch she let her head rest against it, the glow of purple that covered her darkening slightly.

Why is there no one here? The being thought to herself, her frown twisting itself into a scowl.

There was a whoosh of air from seemingly nowhere and a figure, glowing a dark yellow, appeared in the white nothingness.

"Oh Insanity, have you come here to entertain me?" the woman asked, sitting up straight.

"Quite the contrary, I have come because Naiveté shall be arriving soon," the figure known as Insanity replied, a wistful smile on his lips.

The woman growled, "And how exactly did you come by this information?"

Insanity looked at her wide-eyed, "Well, he will surely show up here sooner or later, am I not correct?"

If the woman had been any normal person she might have sweat-dropped, but she was far too proper. Instead she just smiled as an idea struck her, "Well then, while we wait, how about we have a little fun, ne?"

Insanity rolled his eyes then smiled, "Really Desire, you must control your urges, though I suppose it must be difficult since they're all you have."

Desire opened her mouth to retort but there was another whoosh signaling that someone else had arrived. This figure was much shorter than the other two, and a lot more clueless air as to what he was doing. He glowed a pale silvery blue. Another being appeared immediately after him, glowing a dull grey. He was much taller and had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Hello, Desire, Insanity," the taller form greeted while the other just nodded, looking slightly dazed.

Desire looked the taller one up and down, Damn! Apathy is really beginning to look goooooooooood! She ignored the smaller one; she wasn't interested in men shorter than her. That and he was too innocent for her liking,they always screwed up and didn't know what they were doing.

Insanity snorted, "You're actually showing emotion? What put you in such a good mood Apathy?"

Apathy's smirk grew wider, "Nothing, I just had a little fun with Naiveté."

Desire raised an eyebrow. Wrong move, she thought.

Insanity's eyes widened, "What did you do?!"

Apathy looked at him indifferently, "What do you do when you're around him, hm?"

Insanity growled and lunged towards Apathy. Of course Apathy, being well prepared (not that there was much to be prepared for, mind you) for the attack, casually stepped aside, making sure to take Naiveté with him of course. After crouching on his hands and knees for a short moment Insanity burst out laughing. Apathy continued to stare at him blankly knowing the crazed being would react in such a manner. Naiveté and Desire, however, cocked their heads to the side and raised a brow, respectively.

"Ooooooh! Apathy had I known you were interested in such things I would have asked you to join us quite a while ago!" Insanity said between bouts of hysterical laughter, while rolling around on the floor clutching his stomach.

"Hn and I would have joined you much sooner had I known you would not have cared," Apathy paused, "Especially on your first time."

"It was actually Naivet's first time, I had a lot of fun with Trust," Insanity looked at Naiveté for a while before continuing, "Of course later on I decided to be with Naiveté. Ha! You should've seen the look on Trust's face! It was kinda sad though…"

"Trust looked so heartbroken…" Naiveté spoke for the first time, his voice light and soft, "It hurt my heart to see his tears."

Apathy shrugged, "He got over it."

"Now, let's move onto more important matters shall we?" Insanity said licking his lips, moving forward to give Naiveté a kiss while Apathy worked on his clothes.

Hardly focusing on his task Apathy turned his head to give Desire a glare, Insanity may have forgotten she was there but he and Naiveté had not, and it was making the smaller man quite uncomfortable. The crazy bastard probably wants her to watch, Apathy thought to himself.

Desire snorted when she saw the look Apathy was giving her. She growled, how dare they ignore her and do what she desired most right in front of her very eyes! Well, she wouldn't let them win! She would sit here and watch the whole show without feeling a thing! Determined, Desire sat there and watched… and left as soon as Insanity took his shirt off.


Desire sighed as she entered another place and lifted a brow when she noticed that every single one of the other beings was there, save for three. She looked over all of them, her eyes resting slightly longer on the ones she found attractive and the ones that she truly cared for. Trust, glowing royal blue and standing with Happiness, who glowed neon yellow, and Loneliness, who glowed dark blue, beckoned her to stand with them. Desire politely declined by shaking her head and nodded her head towards Anger, Angst and Fear, Trust shrugged in return.

As she neared them she heard Anger complaining how the fact that Fear's dark green glow kept on fading was irritating her. She would also snap at Angst because she thought he was trying to make his teal glow seem paler. When Desire finally reached them, they ignored Anger and nodded their greeting. Desire nodded in return before turning her gaze to Anger.

Anger smirked maliciously, her red glow flickering around her like a fire, "How many times were you rejected today? You really are losing your touch."

"That, Anger, is none of your concern," Desire answered haughtily.

"That's it! I'm going take you so hard…" Anger snapped.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," Desire replied a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well, we'll just have to see won't we?" Anger hissed, not waiting for an answer, as she grabbed Desire and took her to what was assumed to be another room of nothingness.

"I'm glad she's finally gone," Fear said meekly before his eyes widened, "You won't tell her I said that will you?"

Angst looked at him his face grim, "Maybe I will, maybe I won't," he replied causing Fear to whimper pitifully.