Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ First Aid ❯ Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
First Aid
Disclaimer: I do not own Gravitation.
By first glance you couldn't tell they were a couple or that they even cared for each other's existence. Tatsuha Uesugi was a priest and Ryuichi Sakuma was the genius vocalist of the legendary band Nittle Gasper. Ryuichi was childish of sorts always carrying around a stuffed bunny he called Kumagoro. Tatsuha didn't mind the stuffed bunny, it just made Ryuichi more adorable to him, and more delicious to throw down and have his way with.
Tatsuha grasped a hold on his lover's hand as they walked down the street, Kumagoro being held under Ryuichi's right arm. "Where we going Tasuhie?" Tatsuha smiled, someone so cute as Ryuichi giving him such an adorable nickname. "We are going home where I am going to devour you on the first stable place I can find."
"Hear that Kumagoro?" Ryuichi said to his stuffed bunny. "We're going to home!"
The vibrant voice of Ryuichi could bring out maternal instincts in anyone, males included. "You know what Kumagoro gets to do while I'm busy with you?" Tatsuha asked his innocent eyed beauty.
"What?"
"Kumagoro gets to hide the cookies for dessert." Tatsuha gripped his lover's hand tighter.
"Hear that Kumagoro, you get to hide the cookies for dessert so I can go find them!" Granted Tatsuha felt like he was more of a parent to Ryuichi than a lover with the way he acted sometimes, but this was the boy he loved, petite body and extremely edible.
"After you my beloved." Tatsuha let his young lover go ahead of him when they reached the complex where they lived, not just to be polite but to look at his lover's ass as he climbed the stairs to their apartment. iMhm that ass of yours in all mine, all mine Ryuichi./i Lost in his thoughts Tatsuha didn't see what happened when he took his eyes away from the tight bubble butt.
Before he knew what happened Ryuichi was on the steps face down in front of him, a single tear sliding down his face. "Ryuichi! Are you hurt? What's wrong?"
"Kumagoro wanted me to look a bird and I missed the step." Ryuichi had a little bit of blood on his hands and possibly some on his knees. "Is Kumagoro alright?" Tatsuha asked knowing that bunny was the source of Ryuichi.
Another tear slid down Ryuichi's beautiful face as he tried to calm down. "He's said he hurt his head."
"Well, we'll put a bandage on it when we get inside, okay?"
Ryuichi nodded his head, a tear still sliding down his face. "Don't cry sweetheart, it's ok." Tatsuha wiped away the tear with his fingers and softly kissed Ryuichi. "It's ok."
Tatsuha picked up Ryuichi, cradling him in his arms as he walked the rest of the way to their apartment. Juggling the keys and Ryuichi wasn't a tough obstacle when you care more about the boy and not the key. Once inside he set Ryuichi on the couch, and search for the first aid kit. Ryuichi sat on the couch where Tatsuha set him, and he held his bunny tightly for comfort. Tatsuha found it a few minutes later in the kitchen. They started keeping it there when Ryuichi burned his hand on a skillet on day. Tatsuha walked back over to his lover and the bunny.
"It's ok Ryuichi, okay? It's ok." He said as he lifted up the pant legging of his beloved, he found a thin line of blood and a small gash on his lover's right knee. Tatsuha turned away from the gash momentarily to get some rubbing alcohol and a bandage for his lover's minor injury. He He kept his eyes warmly fixed on Ryuichi as he poured some rubbing alcohol into a medicinal gauze. "This might sting a little, okay? If it hurts i want you to hold Kumagoro."
Tatsuha gently pressed the cloth to the wound and rubbed it gently in and around it. He heard Ryuichi whine and squeal as he hugged his bunny tighter. "Shhh..." Tatsuha cooed as he cleaned the wound of all bacteria. Ryuichi couldn't help but cry, it burned. Ryuichi held tightly into his bunny even though Tatsuha said it was okay. Before he knew it Tatsuha had already put a band aid on his knee.
"See? Was that so bad?" Ryuichi shook his head no but remained quiet, as Tatsuha wasn't done yet. Tatsuha got up from his position on the floor to tend to the wounds on his lover's hands, all that were required there was a small band aid. "Feel better now?"
Ryuichi smiled a cheery bright smile and held up the bunny, Tatsuha examined a spot where he pretended there was a gash there and placed to band aid on the spot. Tatsuha kissed his lover on the forehead. "Feeling okay for a bit of playing around?"
Ryuichi didn't answer, he just leaned forward, his head resting on Tatsuha's chest, still holding his favorite stuffed bunny. "Alright, I understand." He put the first aid kit back together, got up to put it away and to get a blanket from the laundry room for the angel his loved. By the time he came back out, Ryuichi was laying down on the couch, Kumagoro held to his chest and his eyes already closed. Tatsuha just smiled, unfolded the blanket and covered his young lover up.
"Good night my angel." Tatsuha kissed his angel on the cheek and set off to the kitchen to make dinner, hiding the cookies in a plastic container and putting them in the fridge. His plan to dominate his loved one and show him the bliss of denying yourself pleasure would have to be put aside for another day.
Reviews please:saint: