Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Love ❯ Entering Everything ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story is a story about a war, which begins in another dimension, based on a lot of folklore and mythology, most of which is Irish or British. The best part is that it stars the characters of Gravitation! A disappointing note is that not the entire story does not revolve around romance, but that doesn't mean that there isn't going to be any, right? The pairings in the story will be Shuichi x Yuki, Tatsuha x Ryuichi, K x Tohma, and Hiro x Fujisaki.

Italics represent thoughts or flashbacks

Quote of the Day: "We are all laying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde

-Our Feature Presentation-

Shuichi sat in class, bored out of his mind. The teacher had been lecturing on about how to use vocal chords as a weapon, and not just as a way to sing a seductive melody. It wasn't just that, but he had been lecturing for a week! Even as much of an idiot that Shuichi seemed to be, he knew a lot, especially his S.A.S (Siren Attack Skills) by heart. He probably knew more attacks, and had better defense than his teacher did. Of course, this was a thanks to the tutoring his mother had given him when he was younger.

Instead of listen to his teacher drone on about certain defense tactics, Shuichi pulled out a blank piece of parchment and dipped the quill, which lay on his desk in ink. He began to scribble down verses for a song, that he could sing to some local peasants in the local mortal village, which was above ground. He made the lyric writing look like he was really jotting down notes, which was what he was supposed to be doing.

Shuichi stopped in thought after three lines of lyrics. He leaned back in his chair, obviously beginning to space out, in search of another line. He rubbed his fae-like ears, which usually helped him think. A sharp voice cut into his mind, which interrupted his contemplation.

"Shuichi, since you were paying so much attention, why don't you tell the class how to block minor fire spells with your voice." The teacher sneered looking over Shuichi's shoulder.

"What?" He asked, annoyed, noticing that the teacher was directing the question to him, "Do I have to answer the question? I mean, it's way easy for me, so why don't you just ask the others!" Shuichi suggested, lightly.

"Shuichi…answer the question." The teacher commanded, now breathing heavily down the siren's neck.

"Well, to start off, if you want to block of any fire attacks-" Shuichi was then cut off by an interruption of a door opening and a man entering into the room. It seemed that the moment that Shuichi would reveal his actual intelligence would have to wait.

"Sakano, what are you doing here?" the teacher asked the young man, who had burst in.

"I have orders from the Fin Bheara." Sakano stated, catching everyone's attention.

"The Fin Bheara?" the teacher asked, with a sudden interest, "what does the Fin Bheara request?"

"He wants to see S-Shuichi Shi-Shindou, sir." Sakano said. Shuichi's peers all turned to him, giving him icy glares from their seats.

The Fin Bheara was the most powerful figure in the magical world. He was the High King of the Duathe de Danann, or Underground Kingdom of Fae, and he also was head of the entire Seelie Court. If he sent for you, you were usually someone of great power, and needed for a quest.

Shuichi blushed, and looked up at his teacher, who in return stared down at him with astonishment.

"Um, may I please be excused from class?" Shuichi asked, shyly.

"If it's for the Fin Bheara, of course." The teacher managed to choke out. It was written all over the teacher's face that he wanted to know why Shuichi out of anyone would be needed to go to the court of the Fin Bheara.

"Hurry up, Mr. Shindou. The Fir Bheara says it's urgent." Sakano muttered, quickly, pulling Shuichi out of the room.

Sakano, unlike most of the creatures that lived in the underground, was a mortal. Many years ago, he had eaten food from the underground kingdom, when he discovered the place. Therefore, he was doomed to stay forever, as a slave.

"Do you know what he wants with me, Sakano?" Shuichi buzzed.

"N-no, Shuichi." Sakano stuttered in response, "I only receive orders. I'm not allowed to question them."

"Oh…" was all he said in response, as they walked through a huge pair of white doors.

A bright light blinded Shuichi momentarily as the doors opened, and then Shuichi saw him. He saw the Fin Bheara.

He looked like he was in his early 30's with a brown goatee, and short hair. His attire consisted of a long black shirt, black trousers and a long black cloak. He had high leather boots which rised to the knees, and tied at the top.

He gave Shuichi a thoughtful look as if he was reading the boy's mind.

"Shuichi Shindou!" he called to the siren. Shuichi immediately ran over to the Fin Bheara, and bowed on the floor, in respect.

"No time for formalities, Shindou. I have called you and a storm to go on a quest. By your progress as a siren, it had been decided that you were able to do quests for the water folk." The Fin Bheara stated.

"You really mean that, sir?" Shuichi asked, in awe.

"Shindou, I don't lie. I find it a waste of breath. What's more important, right now, is your quest. You and a storm by the name of Hiroshi Nakano are to rescue Ryuichi Sakuma, high-ranking siren and water elemental. You know of Ryuichi, don't you?"

"Yes sir, but what happened to him?"

"Ryuichi has been taken by the Unseelie Court. The leader of the court, Tohma Seguchi, seems to be planning something with all four elementals. He sent his best tracker, K Winchester, to retrieve Ryuichi, and bring him to the capital of the Unseelie Court in the town of Saeons." The Fin Bheara told Shuichi, with a bored tone, "You and Nakano will reach it in a short amount of time if you go through the Alder Forest."

"Okay, sir, when do I start the journey?" Shuichi inquired.

"As soon as Nakano gets here, and you two leave this room. That's when it begins."

"Yes sir!" Shuichi responded, in a happy tone.

"I sent a notice to your younger sister, Maiko. She has packed you many of the things you will need in a satchel. I've also placed anything I though needy in there as well." The Fir Bheara explained, as a slave ran up to Shuichi and placed a brown, satin bag in his arms.

"Hey." A voice called casually from across the room. Shuichi turned around to see whom the new person was.

The new person had a long, white cotton shirt and a pair of baggy, brown trousers. His hair was a dark shade of red that went past his shoulders. Shuichi also noticed that the he was hovering a couple inches off the ground.

"Am I on time? I'm sorry if I was a little late. There was a huge peasant problem-" he started out, but was cut off.

"That's okay, Nakano. I have your partner for the quest right here." The Fir Bheara pointed out Shuichi, who stood before him.

"Hm", Nakano mumbled, staring at Shuichi, before looking back at the Fir Bheara in astonishment, "Wow! He's a siren/undine half-breed? No wonder you chose him for the quest, he must be one of the most powerful water creatures!"

Shuichi gained a confused look on his face. Since when have I been part Undine? That's overly impossible! He thought to himself.

"Of course, Nakano. Although, he still needs some training. That's why I sent for a storm, like you, to help him a bit." The Fir Bheara stated.

"Well, I'll try my best." Nakano turned to Shuichi, "Come on, we have to go."

He disappeared for less than a second, and appeared suddenly next to Shuichi, holding out a hand.

"Let's go."

***

Ryuichi Sakuma had no idea where he was. He winced as he opened his eyes, because of the burning he felt when he woke. He felt his wrists and ankles burning, and a sharp pain in his side.

He slowly looked up to see his arms were chained in iron cuffs, along with his legs. Iron was like a poison to most magic beings, and it burned through their skin, which weakened them. He would be surprised if he couldn't even speak. That was probably the entire reason for chaining him up like this. He attempted to laugh at the idea of seducing his way out of the hideout. The laugh backfired though, as a sharp pain went through his gut.

Then he remembered what happened. His best friend betrayed him.

Why did he do that to me…I thought we were friends…? Ryuichi thought bitterly, closing his eyes as tears threatened to come out.

-Flashback-

"K! Wow, K, I haven't seen you in forever!" Ryuichi laughed, hugging his best friend. K had just appeared at his front door, after a mysterious five-year disappearance.

"I've been looking for you for awhile, Ryuichi." Smiled the elf/sprite half-breed and earth elemental.

"Where have you been, K? I missed you so much!" Ryuichi pulled on K's coat sleeve and dragged him into the small house, "Come inside! Make yourself at home!"

"Ryuichi, I have business that concerns you. We can't stay long here." K stated, not bothering to close the door behind him, as he walked into the main room of the scrubby abode. Ryuichi stopped rejoicing K's appearance.

"Business?" Ryuichi inquired.

"Yes, it seems that all four elementals are gathering in Saeons. I was supposed to pick you up." K told him.

"Why are the elementals going to Saeons? Isn't that the capital of the Unseelie court?" Ryuichi pointed out.

"It's actually a plan by Tohma, head of the Unseelie Court. You see, calling all four elementals together would revive the four deities. If used properly, we would be able to defeat the the goddess, Dana." K explained, "If all goes according to plan, we could be the next rulers of the world, over the magic folk and mortal men."

"What's the matter with the world right now?"

"Everything is, Ryuichi. Mortals are over-populating the earth. The magic creatures are getting weaker and are beginning to go into hiding. Do you really like that, Ryuichi?" K glared at his friend.

"Despite the conflict between the two courts, the world is still peaceful! There aren't any wars happening right now!" K, I thought you were my friend! Why would you believe the ideas of Tohma Seguchi, head of the Unseelie Court?" Ryuichi cried, backing away from K.

"Oh, Tohma can be very persuasive." K smirked, pulling out a long blade from a pocket at the side of his trousers, "Now Ryuichi, please be a dear and come with me, or I'll have to drag you to Saeons by force."

Ryuichi had tears of fear that began swelling in his eyes as the blade was directed towards him.

"K…I'll never do it…You know I won't!" Ryuichi said, bravely, preparing a water attack with his mind and hands. K was too fast, however. He appeared quickly beside Ryuichi, and pressed the blade to Ryuichi's side. Vines appeared from K's fingers, which wrapped around Ryuichi's wrist and mouth to stop the cause of a counter-attack.

"Ryuichi, are you sure you won't come willingly to Saeons with me? Just think what you could do if you accept Tohma's offer freely?" K whispered into Ryuichi's ear.

Ryuichi's eyes were now drowning with tears as he struggled to escape. His own fear was radiating off of him.

"I take that as a 'no'." K sighed, as he pushed the iron blade into Ryuichi's skin. Immediately muffled screams were heard from behind the vines, which covered Ryuichi's mouth. The iron burned his inside.

K began to drive the blade along Ryuichi's left side, which weakened him at a quick pace.

Ryuichi slowly fell to the ground. He looked up at K with eyes full of tears, fear and confusion.

"What's that look for, Ryuichi?" K pulled the blade form Ryuichi's side, and licked off the blood with a grin.

Ryuichi's body gave up on struggling. His eyes began to close and he felt hands grasp the vines which bound his wrists.

Ryuichi remembered it sadly. He shifted, because of an uncomfortable position. More pain shot through him.

He sat in silence for a long while. The silence was interrupted, however, by the opening of a door. Ryuichi looked up to see whom it was. He could only see the silhouette of a person who stood near the doorway. He also saw a long blade in the person's hand. His eyes widened with fear as the person charged up to him

End Chapter One

Whew. First chapter is finally done. Hope you all enjoyed it. I'm probably going to have a chapter out every weekend, if my homework and basketball schedule is nice to me.

If you have any questions about what something is in this story, or any criticism, please email me, or write it in your review! (My email is: wildwinggurl@hotmail.com)

Okay! Thanks for reading, now please, review review review!