Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ I'm not stupid ❯ Zero ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm not stupid
by seven maxwell

Disclaimer: okay I don't own them but I will play with them!
Pairs: YxS and anyone else I can think of..
Rating so far only PG mainly for language.

Summary: None yet I just woke up at midnight 'cause this wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it down.


Prologue...

I'm not stupid...

I'm not as stupid as people think I am. I just like to play that game because it's easy. People expect it from me. I mean come on...I have pink hair and I sing rock music for lonely teenage kids out there! I dress like some retro fashion closet disaster and I'm much too happy all the time. If you just met me and seen me the way I just described myself wouldn't you think I'm immature and stupid? I would.


But like I said I'm not stupid. No in fact I'm actually pretty smart. I've got a 187 IQ and I can speak three languages, self taught by the way. Yes I'm proud of that I mean how many can say they taught themselves to speak three languages and fluently mind you? Not many huh?

So like I said I'm pretty smart. Doesn't mean I'm always knowledgeable about everything though. If I had any real brains I wouldn't have continued with this stupid charade. I would have ended it as soon as I finished high school. But long time habits are hard to break and this was no different. I've been playing the idiot for so long I've almost forgotten how to be serious. I'm always running off to Hiro, letting him be the smart and serious one. It's easier that way. No one questions anything.

In all honesty I think the only reason I haven't given up the act is because I don't have to prove anything. I don't have to know everything. If I screw up everyone just shrugs it off as one of my immature episodes of Yuki neglect.

But that all changed after Tohma Seguchi decided to reunite Nittle Grasper. He didn't like the popularity Bad Luck was getting. He's not one for competition and not one for losing, especially his records as the No.1 rock/electronic band in Japan. Which Bad Luck was catching up on, that’s right we were kicking ass and he got jealous. So after reuniting Nittle Grasper and pitting me against my long time idol Ryuichi Sakuma, Tohma Seguchi had the gall to say that I don't have enough talent to stand on the same stage as Ryuichi. That I wasn't smart enough to compete against him and Nittle Graspers award winning hits. Hn...smug bastard.

Just because he's head of NG studios and my boss doesn't give him the right to say damning things like that to your face. Especially in front of hundreds of cameras and live TV, yup the bastard humiliated me and my band in front of my fans. Sad thing is I had nothing to say to him, no quick remark, no witty come backs, nothing. I sat there like a fish with my mouth opening and closing in pure disbelief that such a scorpion sting could come from such a sweet face.

That's the reason why I'm here right now. That's the reason that I'm lying in a hospital bed with tubes stuck to me everywhere. That's the reason why I'm plugged to a heart monitor, an oxygen tank, a catheter and a multitude of IV's.

That's the reason why I'm in a coma.

Because it all started six months ago...



<Flashback-one month ago>


"shoujo no you ni karen na hitomi wa toumei na mama de
majiwaranai awaku shiroi hada chou no you ni mau DORESU

himeta omoi musubare naku to mo eien wo negatta kisetsu wa
sotto kage wo hisome kurayami no shihai yuganda haguruma

sono daichi wo yaki haraeba ii
sono subete wo ubaiaeba ii

mou nido to anata no me wa kono utsukushii yoake wo
utsusu koto mo kanai wa shinai inochi wo tabane sasagete mo

Please rise from the dead on earth with my last kiss

sono daichi wo yaki haraeba ii
sono subete wo ubaiaeba ii
aa nani wo nani wo nozomarete kanashimi wo umidasu no ka?

itsu made mo sono negao wo shizukani mitsumeteita
nemuri wo sasou yasashii kaze ga futari wo tsutsumu made

kono koi wa toki wo koete anata no moto ni sakaseyou
ikusen no yoru to asa wo mukae dare no te ni mo todokanai chi de"


The last beat died out and I could hear nothing but the ringing in my ears. Everyone just stared at me as I stood there microphone in hand. Yuki looked stunned, like he couldn't believe that was me singing. Even K and Sakano stared dumbfounded at me, Suguru looked shocked and Hiro shook his head like's he's known all along what I'm capable of. They said I couldn't do it. They said I didn't have the talent for it.

They were wrong.

I proved them wrong because I did it. I do have the talent for it. I am strong enough, smart enough, talented enough, and now they know it.

I smile weakly at them, the microphone in my hand slips and falls clattering to the floor. The walls tilt to the left and the ceiling comes into view. When did it get so cold in here and why am I so wet?

I can't hear anything but the ringing in my ears, a loud continuous warping sound getting louder by the minute. I focus away from the distancing ceiling to see Yuki and Hiro running towards me. They look upset.

Why are they upset? I did it! They should be happy for me! Dammit why can't I ever please anyone?

A cold shiver rips through my back and I hiss at the feeling. Dammit I think I pushed myself too hard. Oh god, I feel sick!

"Shuichi!" Hiro yells. He lunges and catches me around the shoulders just as my knees give out.

Fuck I did go too hard.

"Shit Shuichi you're burning up! K call an ambulance hurry!" Hiro yells. He lowers me to the cold hard ground. Goddammit that's cold! I can't control my chattering teeth.

"Let me see." Yuki shoves Hiro away from me. Hiro glares at Yuki before shoving him back.

"This is all your fault you asshole! You let him go to far! Now he's sick!" Hiro grabs Yuki by the shoulder and punches him square across the cheek. Even I flinch at the force of that hit.

Yuki stumbles back and lands on his butt. He jumps up and tackles Hiro, now they're in an all out fight right next to me. Jerks couldn't pick a better spot could they?

"Shuichi-kun just stay still. The ambulance is on the way." Sakano gushes over me; he even threw his suit jacket to cover me. I turn my head and see K pointing his magnum at both Yuki and Hiro. Hiro looks more beat up than Yuki.

I turn to face Sakano again and realize the recording studio is empty.

I want to ask him how I did. I want to ask him if they liked the new song or the way I sung it. I want to ask him if Bad Luck will beat Nittle Grasper now. I want to ask him so many things but the little black clouds in my eyes and the ten pound weight on my tongue won't let me. So I'm stuck just staring at him as everything fades to black.

Good thing is I'm not so cold anymore.

***

tsuzuku...

continue...yes?...no?

Let me know.