Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inertia ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inertia Part Seven
 
To do this… what we're doing … it was unthinkable to the man I was.
 
The man I was. No- I couldn't be that person, now. That Yuki. I need to feel something more. Deeper. Harder. There's only one person who could ever…
 
“Tohma…”
 
He looks up at me. “Eiri…” Hands locked on my shoulders, he pulls me down and speaks into my gasping mouth. “Your eyes are so wide…” the words slur, and then become a note as he closes his eyes and arches his back. He pushes into me at a new angle and fairy dust shimmers, violently. I bite my lip.
 
He's teaching me some secret, it's written in the rhythm he uses. A code. He finds the secret in my body and turns it into the slap and grind beat of raw fucking: it's not dirty, not wrong to be this way. I throw my arms out and wave them in the air. I'm a wild child. Innocent and decadent, all at once. Tohma makes me eternal, makes me shine…
 
“I would see you…” His words are magic lyrics in a candy shell. “Be alone with you in a room….”
 
I moan and run my tongue across dry lips. I can taste the sweets he would feed me.
 
“You would drive me insane, Eiri. Looking up at me with those… those big eyes. You only looked at me that way…”
 
Feeding me candies. Lying on his lap. He was so close… I roll my hips, relishing the feel of the memories' dream. “Just the idea that…” He whimpers and looks up at me with dark, narrowed eyes. “I loved buying those candies. I'd eat one. Imagine how your mouth tasted after you got off my lap.”
 
It's too much…
 
I take his mouth and rock back and forth. He tastes like honey. Oh, Tohma….
 
You held me like a child all these years. Not a broken boy. Like a precious child. You're always so careful when you hold me. You could lay me out and open me up. Find the deepest pain and transform it with a change in the laws of physics. All this… this…will make it better. It will transform me, somehow.
 
Make the boy a shooting star…
 
Somehow he's let me take over; and he smiles against my lips. He likes it. No- more than likes it, judging by his groan and the sweep of his tongue. Tohma puts his hands on the floor, and then lunges up with his hips. His cheeks are red and he's writhing. Tohma… he's a psychotic….writhing… god.
 
Physics, magic, whatever name it's given, he contorts it, changes me with it. A grounding principle that pulls me down, until I'm completely impaled. All of him. All of Tohma is inside of me now.
 
Up and down. Harder. Deeper. More… more… more…
 
“Keep fucking me.” I put my hand over my mouth and whimper, because I sound so different. My voice is at its highest note. It cracks. “Oh…” I fall backwards; catch the floor with my hands. Now we're both bowed back, looking up. I close my eyes. The ceiling fan is the last thing I see.
 
He is pushed so hard against me, so far inside…
 
“You…like it…?”
 
“I need… I need it....”Don't stop. Please, don't ever stop. I open my eyes. “Hold me-“ I need to feel Tohma, not just his cock. I need to feel his arms around me, for the gossamer Fairy wings to cover me with their charged surfaces. “Please…. Tohma…”
 
Tohma understands magic, the strange underbelly of physics and psyche. He's already there- see? - Already holding me. His hands comb back my sweaty hair, and his lips kiss me, because I am his favorite child.
 
“My Eiri…” he whispers, his breath is the sultry summer breeze describing lust and poetry against my cheek. “Look at you, Eiri… Oh… you sweet, beautiful…” His hand wanders down, toward my cock. “…Boy.”
 
A touch, just a stroke, and I'm a mess; he's milked a little out of me, it feels like he's coaxed the soul out my very essence in those drops. They are enough for him to taste; and Tohma does. He licks: points the tip of his tongue on the bead on his fingertip and just grinds into me, as he licks the bead away. He watches me, rolls his hips again and watches with his flushed face and narrowed eyes. Watching… watching… watching…
 
“I've always watched you, Eiri.”
 
His hips thrust hard, and I fall backwards, again. This time he falls with me. Tohma- I see him looming over me, dewdrops falling from him, as the refracted starlight and blazing Tokyo skyline blaze like a halo, all around him. So immortal. Furrows twist his beautiful face on his forehead, extreme care in every thrust, he holds back and moves slowly. So powerful, so powerful he can transmute all of this into my rapture.
 
“Feel it…”He touches my hairless skin, cups me, then slides delicate fingers over my cock. He thrusts again, so deep I think it's in my heart. “Feel how good you are…”
 
“Tohma?”
 
I look into his eyes, and I see everything reflected back into me. And I am there. Right there. The way he sees me.
 
And I am beautiful. I am…shining....
 
“I love you, Eiri.”
 
The words touched ground and I shot up, like a comet, and wrapped my arms around him. We toppled to the floor.
 
“Really?” I am spastic, riding him, shaking my head back and forth. My hair sprays sweat everywhere as every atom of my being is focused on him.
 
“Want to love you so good…. so good…”
 
“You are!” I throw my head back and cry out his name as I begin to burst. “You…”
 
I shoot across the sky; my voice is a tail of shimmering sugar and pixie dust. I am coming… oh fuck… like a comet....
 
I see Tohma aiming my shots at himself. Ropes of my come are splattering across his face, and he catches some in his hungry, gaping mouth. Then only one sound could be heard. My name. His voice:
 
“Eiri!”
 
Tohma surges inside of me; the alchemy of his orgasm, it's described in his twisting body, and I reverberate, still coming, all over him. The fairy, strewn on the floor, screams. The deepest heaven is in his eyes, and I touch his cheek, whimpering at the sight of a shaken god.
 
“I love you, Eiri…”
 
It's a breathless whisper, then a moan, as my fingers slide over the slippery surface of his skin.
 
He gently takes my hand, and guides my fingers over the come, with a solemn look. I tremble, still floating in the nighttime dreamscape in his eyes.
 
He's scooped up most of my come, using my own hand. Then he sits up, carefully, and slips out of me. Tohma's tender. He puts an arm around me and sucks the come off his hand.
 
The way he shudders... when he tastes me…
 
He pulls my head down, and I am staring up at him, wondering what he will do now. “Tohma?”
 
He pushes his finger into the crook of my mouth, gently coaxing me to open up. I do it, willingly, loving the way he smiles when I comply.
 
“Such a good boy.”
 
He puckers up his lips with sweetest pout. So seductive, so beautiful… I tilt my head and open my mouth, wide, and my come spills out from between his lips.
 
He's feeding me, again.
 
I take myself in. No- not just myself. This is myself made better. He's given this to me. My Tohma. He's made me Eiri, and then he made Eiri a shooting star.
 
He seals the spell with a kiss.