Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ Chapter 24 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairings: Ryu/Taki, TatsuhaxShuichi and Eiri/Suguru

Summary: More madness then one can stand. What else do you need to know?

Rating: PG-13. Some sexual references and language.

___________________________________________________________ __________________________

Tohma sat there, fuming the whole time as he waited for his cousin to get home. He usually considered himself a reasonable man and an open minded one at that. He was in the entertainment industry after all and couldn’t exactly afford to be too conservative. Yet, there were things he disapproved of. His brother-in-law getting into a perverted relationship with his young cousin was a one of those things.

There was an issue of trust there on both accounts. Suguru’s parents only allowed him to be a part of Bad Luck under the assumption that his older cousin would protect him from the evils of the music world. And even now, after all these years, he still felt it was his mission to help and protect Eiri, who regardless of how much he tried to deny it, was still the sweet and innocent boy he had been at sixteen.

Well, if he would admit it, he was also very, very jealous. He hadn’t felt that way towards Shuichi because the boy was really so far removed from his personal life. And by the time he would have cared, that relationship had turned into a form of domestic boredom that no one in their right mind would envy.

The sound of the door opening jogged him out of his thoughts. “Tohma, you wanted to see me?” Suguru was looking at him, wide eyed and innocent. [Don’t try and pretend that you have no idea what’s going on…]

Of course, Tohma merely smiled and nodded. “Please sit. We have some things we need to discuss.”

________________________________________________________ _____________________________

“You’ve already gotten another job?” Shuichi glanced at Tatsuha out of the corner of his eye as he snacked on another container of take out. He was beginning to get very disappointed by the quality of food lately. It was probably time to actually learn how to cook.

Tatsuha nodded, grinning. “Coffee place. I get to start tomorrow afternoon. What do you think? Does that sound like a job someone my age would have?”

“Yeah…” Shuichi nodded as he finished off his meal, finding it just as hard to picture Tatsuha working in some service related job as it had been taking him seriously in that suit. It just didn’t seem right or proper, but then again, maybe he was getting a little jealous? The singer merely shrugged, his mind going back to other worries. Something about what Suguru had done or said…

____________________________________________________________ _________________________

No sooner had Suguru sat down then Tohma had instantly thrown his question at him. “You’ve been hanging out with Eiri-san quite a bit lately. May I ask why?”

Suguru stifled the gasp that wanted to come out and looked down, not even sure why he was ashamed. “I didn’t think it had been that much. I guess though it must have been for you to be so concerned.” He looked up at Tohma, now even more shy as he wondered how bad this really looked. “As for why, I guess you could say that I really admire him. His writing moves me and I find him fascinating.” The younger keyboardist blushed as he looked down, knowing he sounded like one of Yuki’s annoying little fans.

Tohma’s glare only confirmed his fears. “Well, I’ll have to ask you to leave Eiri-san alone. He doesn’t need to be bothered by the likes of you.”

Suguru flinched and swallowed. “What do you mean by the likes of me? And why would I be a bother?” A part of him was annoyed by his cousin’s tone, but he didn’t want to anger Tohma any further and he could sense the anger radiating from the other, even if he hid it really well.

“I do not mean to say that you are a bad person or not worthy. It’s just that there are very few people who are easy for him to be around and you aren’t one of them.”

Suguru wasn’t surprised by the rather vague response he received, but Tohma’s attitude was getting to be more than a little annoying. “I don’t see how he would have a hard time handling many people. Yuki-san seems more than capable to me.”

Tohma sighed, annoyed that his point wasn’t clear. “Be that as it may, I do not think you should be around him anymore. It is for your own safety as well as his.”

____________________________________________________________ _________________________

Yuki found himself smiling as he sat down to the lovely steak dinner he had made. “I wonder if Tohma’s grilling that kid right now? Probably telling him that I’m a dirty pervert and that he doesn’t approve of our corrupt relationship.” The novelist laughed evilly to himself as he thought about how perfect this situation was. “Either that, or crying about how I’m weak and neurotic and must be left to my own devices.”

________________________________________________________ _____________________________

“Yuki-san is not a pervert. At least not a big one.” Suguru did have to concede that anyone who was attracted to Shuichi was no doubt a little off in the normalcy department, but that didn‘t make him a pervert.

“Trust me, he even told me himself that he was just using you for his own sick needs.” Tohma nearly failed to hide his smile as he saw the look of hurt on his cousin’s face.

Before Suguru could tell Tohma he was lying, someone else beat him to the punch. “Eiri isn’t not that kind of person.” Mika said as she entered the room, a look of quiet rage on her face.

“Mika-san…” Tohma had a look of fear on his face, like a child that had been caught stealing cash from his mother’s wallet. She turned her gaze to Suguru, still grim.

“Don’t listen to him. My brother does not have that sort of interest in you. Now leave while I straighten things out with my husband.” Suguru nodded and scurried out of the room and the house, leaving the two alone. Mika then turned to Tohma, who had a nervous smile on his face.

“Mika, I can explain. It’s not what it sounds like.” She walked up to him and put a finger to his lips.

“Zip it, buster.”

_________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Suguru hurried down the streets, trying to get to Yuki’s as fast as he could. He needed to find out the truth for sure. When he got there though, the door opened before he even knocked. “Yuki-san? How did you know I was coming?”

The novelist gestured for the boy to come in and closed the door behind him. “I saw you through the window. Did you eat anything?” Noticing the boy shake his head, Yuki headed towards his office. “Well too bad, I just finished supper. Need anything to drink?” Once again, Suguru shook his head no. “Good, then sit out here and keep quiet. I’m working. If you need anything, help yourself.”

Suguru sat down and for a moment and mused to himself. [A pervert wouldn’t leave me alone. A pervert would be making all sorts of weird moves on me.]

Meanwhile, Yuki was sitting at his computer, thinking about his plan. A plan which would only work if the kid came in here or was good and sleepy.

It was midnight when Suguru finally fell asleep and Eiri finally left his office. He lifted the boy gently from the couch and carried him to the bedroom. He then pulled the blankets over the both of them and wrapped an arm around his much smaller bed mate, grinning to himself. [Let the seduction begin.]

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Shuichi had slept badly that night, as something had been nagging him. And then he had a horrible dream, which at first he had denounced as just that, a dream. A dream in which Yuki had been slobbering all over, of all people…

“Hehe. That’s just sick. I mean those two wouldn’t.” He whispered to himself as he pulled up the covers over himself. He would have laughed at the stupidity of the dream, except he didn’t want to wake up Tatsuha. “And why am I dreaming about those two…”

And then a rare thing happened. The pieces from last night fit together in his head. “No way. That little backstabber!!” He was now standing on the bed causing it to wobble. “I’ll kill HIM!!!” The volume of Shuichi’s screech caused Tatsuha to sit up.

“Kill who?” Of course, the dark-haired teen was too tired to notice the look on Shuichi’s face or question what was going on and instead glomped onto the older boy and pulled him down. “Kill who ever it is some other time. I’m sleepy.”

_________________________________________________________ ____________________________

When Suguru woke up that morning, he was surprised to wake up in someone’s arms. Actually, Yuki’s arms. He smiled as he curled up against the warmth and then quickly recoiled when he realized that he wasn’t supposed to be in bed with Yuki. He quickly slid to the other side of the bed and stared at the other. He also quickly noted with relief that both of them still had their clothes on and that the sheets seemed to be completely dry, not moist from any sort of inappropriate substances.

The younger man then began to step off the bed slowly, but before he could react, an arm snaked around his waist and pulled him back onto the bed and into Yuki’s arms. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uh, Yuki-san, what are you…” He gulped as he was squeezed even tighter.

“I drug you in here because it was a cold night. And I’m still feeling cold.” There was something about the blond’s tone of voice that sent a chill down Suguru’s spine. It sounded as if the author was being seductive, but then again, he always sounded sexy.

“But, Yuki-san, I really need to go.” Instead of listening, the author pulled him down, so that they were basically spooning.

“Too bad, you’re staying.” One could hear the evil smile in his voice. And Suguru was suddenly wishing he had listened to Tohma.

_________________________________________________________________ ____________________

The job was better than most, all though Tatsuha still found himself incredibly bored. At least the customers seemed to like him, especially the girls. He would have been enjoying himself more if not for what Shuichi had went off about that morning. [So what if Eiri and that brat have a thing going on? Why the fuck does he care?]

As he heard the sound of the bell, he forced himself to put a smile on his face. “Welcome, how may help-” His jaw hung open when he saw who it was. “Ryuichi… And you…” He now looked annoyed. Both Ryuichi and his boyfriend Taki had just entered.

The pop idol was sporting a huge smile as he waved to the teenager. “Tatsuha! Wow! I can’t believe you’re working here! This is great! I bet the coffee must be extra good here then, right Taki?” He looked up at the younger man as he tugged on his shirt sleeve.

“It’s probably poisoned.” Taki was glaring back at Tatsuha, looking incredibly angry and jealous. The teenager glared back, an evil smirk forming.

“I assure you that our coffee is perfectly fine.” [Maybe I shouldn’t judge Shuichi too harshly about the jealousy thing.]

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

“Are you sure you want to leave?” Yuki was leaning against the counter, watching impassively as Suguru hurriedly put on his shoes.

“Uh, away. I promised some people, some uh things.” He finally managed to tie the final troublesome knot on his shoe and then stood up, trying to smile without looking nervous. “It was really nice hanging out here Yuki-san.” He was heading out the door, sure that his freedom was now assured.

“Hey, kid, it’s Eiri.” Suguru stopped and blushed, nodding, but continued out the door anyways, not saying the word. The novelist sighed, finally frowning to himself a little bit. He had assumed that he would have been able have his way more easily. That’s the way it had always been. Women were powerless against him, and even Shuichi, who had at one point been very special to him, had gotten into bed with him just as easily, especially for an avowed heterosexual. But, he hadn’t gotten anywhere with Suguru.

[Guess Tohma must have really gotten to him or something. I mean, I couldn’t be wrong, could I?]

____________________________________________________________________ _________________

Tatsuha watched the two singers out of the corner of his eye as he continued to wipe the counter, which by now was polished to perfection. They had only chatted for a little bit, Ryuichi excited and bouncing, Taki glaring the whole time. After a bit though, the two had become more focused on each other and Tatsuha was now just a fly on the wall.

The way they seemed to laugh, smile and touch, was just a little too weird as well. Partially because he wasn’t as jealous as he would have been at one time. Granted, if Ryuichi was to come onto him right now, he would have taken the chance, no questions asked. But, the desire didn’t consume him. It was strange, realizing that he had lost one of the driving forces in his life.

“Hey, Tatsuha, how’s Shuichi?” Ryuichi’s voice stirred him out of the thought and he looked at the pop star, mustering a smile of sorts.

“He’s fine, I guess.” [Yeah, that is if you don’t count how jealous he is over his ex, who happens to be my damn brother.]

Taki glanced at him strangely. “You guess? Shouldn’t you of all people know?” Tatsuha looked at him in annoyance and crossed his arms.

“He’s a very busy man. I can’t keep track of everything he does.” The teenager looked at Taki, just a little suspicious. “Why do you care? I know you hate him. And me. Oh, and for the record, we don’t like you either.”

The dark-haired singer leaned forward, smirking. “Hey, maybe I just want to keep tabs on my favorite rival. And well, when some says, ‘he’s fine, I guess,’ that means something’s wrong, or you’re afraid something’s wrong. So, what’s wrong? You realize he sucks in the sack? He cheating on you? Or did you finally realize how annoying he can be?”

Tatsuha felt ready to commit bloody murder and was about to say something that would probably cost him his job, when Ryuichi lightly whapped Taki on the head. “Taki, don’t say such mean, un-shiny things. Tatsuha just forgot, right?” The idol smiled at the teen, who was caught off guard. “I’m sure Tatsuha’s just sleepy, because he’s up all night now that he has Shuichi, right?”

“Uh, yeah.” Tatsuha said dumbly as he glanced back at Ryuichi, taken off guard. The older man was giving him a big smile, yet his eyes were serious, as if communicating some message. As if saying, ‘Don’t worry, it’ll be alright.’ “Yeah! Everything’s fine, so there.” He said triumphantly to no one in particular.

Taki stood, up rubbing the spot on his head where he had been whacked. “Whatever. Man, can’t you take a joke?” He pulled out some cash and put it on the counter. “Come on, Ryuichi, let’s go.” He headed out the door, waving in an off handed manner.

Ryuichi jumped up and slapped some more cash on the table. “See you, Tatsuha!” He then ran out the door, crying for Taki to wait for him. Tatsuha’s shoulders slumped. [Is it really going to be alright though?]

_______________________________________________________________ ______________________

It turned out that Eiri was more upset about his little game not working out than he had thought. [Once I find out what Tohma said about me, I’ll kill him.] He was also in the process of killing his laptop if he couldn’t type a coherent thought soon.

But, before he could do so, there came a knocking on his door. [Maybe the kid came back.] He walked towards the door, hoping it was likely, but when he opened it, he found himself very disappointed. “Shuichi?” Not only had he thought he would never see the pink-haired singer again, but he was really surprised at how serious the other man looked.

“Yuki, we need to talk, now.”

____________________________________________________________ _________________________

To Be Continued…

What are Shuichi and Eiri going to be talking about? Will Suguru ever be able to trust Yuki?

Soon this will be wrapped up, I can for see it. Not to fear for people who actually like it, because I will do a sequel sometime in the future, when I have time and my other fics are done. Meaning, don’t hold your breath. If there is one thing I’ve learned, don’t do more than one multi-chapter fic at a time. It’s just too hard.

Also, as for your suggestion Akuma, they will have a last encounter of sorts. I can’t guarantee anything satisfactory. And of course they aren’t going to be all happy, happy joy-joy. I see for some of them, a dysfunctional sort of peace or calm if anything.

Also, about Taki’s name. Taki is his actual given name. Tachi is a nickname that Ma-kun and Ken-chan call him, because they are really close friends. It’s a softening of Taki basically. It’s meant to sound cute and effeminate too, so not just anyone else could get away with calling him it except his friends, and possibly his fans.

And as for steamy scenes, who knows? I occasionally write lemons though.