Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Love Fool ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Fool
 
As my brother and I made our way towards the crowded entrance of Zepp Tokyo I wondered for the nth time that very evening on why I ended up going to a rock concert of all places where I could be - should be spending this night being quiet and productive in my room on my laptop. I sigh.
 
I really don't know why I had said yes in the first place. For starters I avoid my brother like a plague so a suggestion of us spending the night together was next to impossible. It just couldn't be done. But then due to some unexplainable turn of events that included whining, puppy dog eyes, threats and an ugly blackmail - I found myself already tangled in Tatsuha's web of deceit. I roll my eyes. And they say that I am the genius of the family.
 
I grunted in annoyance as another fan slammed head first into my back. I just had to wonder why these people are so excited to see a bunch of fools play their instruments and shout the lyrics into their microphones. Rock music equals noise in my opinion. I just can't get myself to be all psyched up in the pretense of enjoying this ear shattering they call music. I roll my eyes discreetly as the girl clutching Tohma's poster who bumped into me said her apologies with much giggling.
 
I reach for my cigarette as Tatsuha showed our tickets and winked to the usherette with ash blond, waist length hair and hazel eyes. The said girl blushed at the open flirting as she ripped the tickets in half and told us that our seats are right up front. I smirked as I told myself that they should be right up front. What's the use of having a sister whose husband is the president of NG Corps and Nittle Grasper's keyboardist when you can't get a decent seat? I shook my head as my little brother scored the phone number of said usherette.
 
“Hn. So you went here just to gather possible future dates?” I ask him with a smirk. Addressed devil just grinned widely.
 
“You can't blame me for being a boy scout!!” He said as he wiggled his brows in a comical way. Little brothers are always children I guess. I shrug as he continued to eye various girls and even boys as we made our way towards our designated seats.
 
Now you can see why I had this dilemma. My brother can just get whoever he wants - except me of course - to go on this concert with him. He can ask any guy or girl on the street and they'd say yes without further ado should he ask. I really don't know why it should be me who had to go with him in this particular concert. He had stressed earlier when he was begging on his knees and crying that fountain of tears that it should be me and nobody else to go with him here in Zepp Tokyo. I sigh. I really don't understand him. He always throws it in my face that my company is like him hanging around with a bunch of rocks. Shows how little I know of my little brother.
 
We immediately sat down on our seats once we reach them. Tatsuha stopped eyeing people and stared at the stage as if willing his desire to pop out of nowhere. I looked over at him and saw that he had already turned into a googly-eyed, lovesick idiot. He may be a smooth playboy to just about anyone but when it came to Sakuma Ryuichi he's just an ordinary giggling high school girl in love.
 
I can see why he's so smitten with Ryuichi - the guy's literally a walking wet dream with his smoldering eyes and that sensual body of his. You ask me why I'm not with the rest of this gang turning into a puddle of goo at the sight of the sex god. Well, let's just say that he's not my type.
 
The googly-eyed statue posing as my brother edged on its seat when lights of various colors danced wildly on the stage. With the beat of ten drums - well it sounded like that to me - a smooth voice announced that the group `Bad Luck' will be kicking off the show.
 
“What?! I'm going to have to listen to this crap?! Hey, I came to listen to Nittle Grasper!! I WANT Sakuma Ryuichi!!” My brother hooted angrily totally breaking his act as the lovesick statue. If we were in a decent place, I would've covered my face in shame at my brother's antics but since he's not the only one booing and acting like a total jerk, I conceded.
 
The dancing lights stopped, leaving the stage totally black. For a few moments the angry crowd had gone silent anticipating the next event. The sound of a guitar being strummed suddenly echoed throughout the stadium, leaving the rowdy crowd still silent. Then with a blast of beats and melodies accompanied with the just turned on lights, the stage showed three young looking men looking very much hyped.
 
The one playing the guitar superbly was undoubtedly hot with his long brown hair and lean, supple body which was encased in an electric blue jacket left wide open and very tight black leather pants. The look of concentration on his face when he hit a few hard notes on his guitar was absolutely divine.
 
The kid playing the keyboards was cute. He did look younger than his other two band mates but with that playful grin on his face and that trying hard to be mature look, he was adorable. He was wearing a bulky jacket whose material looks like synthetic fur and black pants.
 
But the one who caught my attention was the vocalist of the band. Pink hair, a handsome face, a sultry voice and a loud personality that just exudes from him was just enough to pique my interest. He had on this ridiculous yellow trench coat over a black shirt showing the expanse of his belly and very short black shorts. Oh yes, he definitely had my eyes.
 
My brother who had the grace to look shocked when he saw `Bad Luck' was now grinning wildly. He also had that manic look in his eyes which could only mean one thing - he was thinking of something truly evil and when he turned to look at me, I know that the target of his soon to be hatched plan included doing something very nasty to me.
 
“What?!” I snapped angrily when he just wouldn't look away. With his grin turning a notch higher he answered me in an excited voice.
 
“Doesn't he look like Sakuma-san?” He asked me with his eyes now glazed over. I groaned. I totally misinterpreted that gaze. Instead of the `thinking of something truly evil' it was the `I found another god to revere' look.
 
Well, it couldn't be helped little brother. I had my eye on him first. If you declare war then I would surely fight you till the end. I shook my head as I reflect. Nah. Once he sees his Sakuma-san, the pink-haired youth would be just a distant dream.
 
I allow myself to grin as I watch that tight ass being gyrated in time with the tune. The swirling blue, red and white lights dancing on the stage did wonders to achieve drama. Thin wisps of smoke swirled about the stage which slightly covered the three figures on stage creating more of that drama.
 
The booing crowd earlier was reduced to an adoring mob. They had absolutely loved `Bad Luck' and were now singing along with the unfamiliar but lively tunes belted out by the vocalist. A few were even dancing to the song.
 
All too soon the kick-off - consisting of two songs - was finished and the group `Bad Luck' was now introducing themselves.
 
“Playing the guitar - Hiroshi Nakano.” The breathy vocalist introduced the guitarist who played a few rocking tunes to a delighted and clapping crowd.
 
“And on the keyboards - Suguru Fujisaki.” The kid played all he was worth on his keyboards as the crowd marveled at the talent. Then with the blue and white lights turning on and off on the vocalist with the accompaniment of the beat of drums - the pink haired youth grinned as he bowed deeply.
 
“And yours truly, Shindou Shuichi.” And just like that the stage darkened once again leaving the happy crowd anticipating the main event.
 
“Bad Luck was great!!! But I bet you, Nittle Grasper's going to be so much cooler!!!” Tatsuha hooted happily as he jumped up and down when the lights were being turned on again.
 
I smile, not in accordance with my brother's words but with the plans forming in my head. After said performance, it was a made deal that I go after the pink haired youth.
 
After all it's been ages since I hooked up with someone - I think that was a week ago… And I just hate to go home from some stupid outing without something of value. Let's just say that I needed a reward for enduring this night out with my brother. And Bad Luck's vocalist was it.
 
I vaguely note that the hooting and cat calls were much louder this time than earlier. The rowdy crowd was already stamping their feet in time with the early beats of the song being played. And when the lights were turned on again this time on Nittle Grasper the crowd just went wild.
 
I watch with detached interest. Ryuichi was hot as usual, Tohma was charming as ever and Noriko was being sensual like always. But in my mind's eye all I was seeing was the gyrating pink haired youth.
 
t.b.c
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: So what do you think? Should I continue? Tell me what you think… this is my first gravitation fic… So please be gentle!!! >.<