Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Of Heaven or Hell ❯ 01: Fragile as Glass ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ah, it's been a while. ^^ I love to write angst, but I had to re-write a lot of my stuff 'cause some people think it's gonna get some readers out there angry. Are you guys that sensitive? Hope not. *bows to the readers* Have mercy on my soul. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, this begins with Eiri's POV.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters. Though I do own a pink Kumagoro! ^^

Of Heaven or Hell

01: Fragil as Glass

I feel the fire in my heart. The demon has crawled its way back. Everything I saw was red. The redness of anger and hatred. And now, I stare down at him. Droplets of tears pour from his violet eyes and his lips quiver. His eyes are cast toward the floor and his arms are rapped around himself.

"Out! I want you to get lost!" -- my own voice scares my. The menace of it.

"I don't care what happens to you! Just get lost!"

He whimpers, still scared to face me. I can see him shudder under my gaze. I move a step towards him. He's too scared to move. We were centimeters apart, but it felt as if we were so far away. One in Heaven, the other in Hell. An ironic being of the situation.

Do it and just get it over with, whispered the demon in my soul.

"I want you to get the fucking hell out of my apartment you little bitch! Get the hell out! I don't care who you run to. Dammit! Just GO!"

"Why do you keep doing this?" he whispers so softly I can barely hear it. He finally looks up at me. "Why do you keep pushing me away Yuki! Don't you care at all?" I can hear both fear and desperation in his voice.

Just go ahead. Do it. Do it and get it over with Eiri, it hissed.

I feel the fire in my heart grow. The anger. The pain. It had reached its accumulation, and I felt as if I would explode. My body felt hot and dizzy. I just wanted it to end. I need to do something. Something to end this horrendous fire in my heart.

Hit. Just hit something it will all be over with.

Just hit. One move and all the pain will go away. The hunger. The feeling. It was unbearable. I felt as if I was going insane. I felt my hand raise. I heard the slap ring out.

The movement was so fast, my brain didn't even realize what had happened. I felt my eyes open. Everything was red at the beginning. But now, it cleared. In front of me stood Shuichi, his face slowly turned at the side. A red mark across his cheek.

What had I done? What had I done?

I feel myself shudder. I bring my hand down and look at it. I feel fear slipping it's way into me. Shuichi slowly turns his head towards the floor and places a hand on his swollen cheek.

"Shuichi, I--"

He suddenly turns and runs. I hear the door slam close. The silence rings out in my apartment.

Why hadn't I run after him you may ask. It's because I know he's not coming back. Not ever.

Shuichi is broken. And I'm the one who did it.

TBC......

^^ I'm so mean! You guys are truly gonna hate the pain and suffering I put Eiri through. *rubs hands* Ah, this is gonna be so much fun. Hehe.

Anyways, what did you think? Was it good? Bad? Tell me please. I appreciate all the reviews I get. I think the beginning was a little pathetic, and didn't have enough pain and suffering. -_- But this is as good as I can go without getting some people angry. You people should see the first draft of this. Scared the heck out of me. ^^ It was so sad. But, do to some complaints I got from *ahem* my editor, I hate to totally re-write the thing. I'm prepared to complain about this.

Ou revior mes amies! *hugs Kumagoro and waves*