Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Only you. ❯ In the silence or Quiet time. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 10/09/2007, 03:50am.
Authors Note:
Yay, I still have my claim at the 10_Snuggles community.==^_^==.

Pairing: Eiri Yuki x Shuichi Shindou. (One of my all time favorite pairings.^^.)

Warning for possible out of character-ness. I'm really trying to improve my characterization in this fandom. And an unnatural amount of fluff.;b.

Disclaimer: Maki Murakami owns Gravitation. Not I said the writer.;p.

Theme/Prompt: No.1. Blankets.
///////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


1. In the silence.-Or-Quiet time.

It was one of those down times for the two, that wasn't exactly something that happened too often. There was a peaceful silence in the room and they were sitting on the couch with a blanket around them.

Shuichi was leaning against Yuki with his arms around the writers waist. Yuki was resting his left hand on top of the singers soft pink hair.

He enjoyed these moments with Yuki, and since they didn't happen very often, it made it a little more special.
Both of their jobs had certain deadline requirements. Not to mention some of the times, either of them might have been too tired or stressed to do much else at the time.

He blinked a few times attempting to stay awake but he wasn't exactly winning. He could hear Yuki's heartbeat in a soft rhythm. Apparently he had fallen asleep. It was late, but he still wouldn't have minded being awake just a little longer. It was only a minute or so later before he fell asleep himself.

///////////

*Sees what she has just written and proceeds to bang head on wall.*

Authors Note:
Gah, when it comes to these two, almost anything I write has some form of fluff in it.x_x.

If anything is too out of character or something might seem amiss. Let me know if you don't mind.^^.

I have some fanfics I'm working on for them but I would like to make sure I have their characterization a little bit better first.

Later!==^-^==.
10/09/2007, 05:11am.