Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Precious Moments ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Author's Notes: Hi there, this is my first Gravitation Fic. The plot is from a foreign movie I saw a long time ago. Hopefully, you'll like it.

Disclaimer: It's all Maki Murakami Sama's. Seriously though, if I did own them, I would lock Shuichi and Yuki in a room, and have them go at it all the time. Muahahahahah *insane laughter*.

-_-;;;;; Please go on and read.

*~*~*

Chapter 1.

The plane had finally landed on Kyoto Airport. Everyone aboard heaved a huge sigh of relief, and got up to leave with high expectations of seeing their loved ones. A young boy, of about 16 years of age, with bright blonde hair and shiny golden eyes exited himself along with a slightly older boy. The older boy had very dark green eyes and very light, nearly silver blonde hair.

When th ey exited through the gates, th e i r eyes fell on a tall girl with lo n g red hair, who was holding the hand of a small boy with dark brunette hair. The little boy, who looked no older than 7 years of age, was jumping up and down ex c itedly, pointing at them and yelling.

"There they are! There they are!"

He wrenched himself out of his sister's grasp and ran towards the younger boy, throwing himself in his arms.

"Aniki!! You're back!"

Yuki Uesagi (spelling??) dropped his bags as the bundle of energy, that was his younger brother, threw himself on him.

"Oh Tatsuha, I missed you too." He enveloped him in a huge hug and lifted him off the ground.

"Don't I get a welcome hug too, Tatsuha Chan?"

Spoke up Tohma Seguchi from aside. Tatshuha released the death grip on his brother and grabbed Tohma in a similar fashion.

"Tohma I missed you too!"

The girl, who had been watching the reunion with an amused expression, approached the group accompanied by her father. Yuki and Tohma both bowed respectfully to them and Yuki was grabbed in an affectionate hug from his father, after his sister released him from one of her own.

"It's good to see you son. Come on, let ' s head home. I am sure you want to see the temple, and everyone else."

After grabbing their luggage from the terminal, all of them made their way to the parking lot to get back home.

*~*~*

Yuki and Tohma were both seated in the back seat of the car. Yuki was gazing outside at the scenery passing by.

"I can't thank you enough for all you've done Tohma. You actually took the responsibil i ty of taking Yuki to the States and bringing him back safely." Mr. Uesagi spoke up from the driver's seat. "If he was alive today, your father would have been really proud of you."

Tohma smiled gratefully at Mr. Uesagi's kind words.

"There's no need to thank me, Sir. I did what I had to do." He smiled in Yuki's direction. "Well, what are friends for anyway, if not helping out." Yuki gave him a sweet smile of his own.

Finally they arrived at their destination. The house was situated at the back of the Temple, which was at the front. Yuki stepped off quickly and took a look at the familiar surroundings. It had been a while since he had seen this last.

He walked over to the front doors, but instead of stepping inside, he walked up to the tiny stream that ran right next to the Temple. He stood at the bank, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He had missed this. The calm and serenity of this place, the exotic smell of grass and wildflowers, and the distant sounds of chirping birds really soothed Yuki's nerves. He felt the fatigue from the long journey melting away from his body.

"Oh hey, Sanjiro San. How long have you been here?"

At the sound of his father's voice, Yuki's eyes snapped open and he looked around. His father was shaking hands with a tall, lean guy, who had his back towards Yuki. From his perspective, all Yuki could see was that the man was tall, and that he had very light red colored hair.

"I only got here ten minutes ago, Uesagi San. I thought I might come over and personally welcome my friend's son."

The man had a very rich, deep voice. Yuki felt something inside of him melt at the man's tone of voice.

"Well actually, we just got here. Yuki, come here and meet a very good friend of mine." Mr. Uesagi called out to him.

Yuki rushed over to his father's side and took in the man's appearance for the first time.

The man was beautiful, to say the least. He had bright jade colored eyes, which contrasted beautifully with the red strands of hair that fell over them in waves. He had a lean, handsome face and the most charming smile on his full lips.

Yuki felt his world tilt at the sight of him. He instantly knew that he had lost his heart to this man. He came back to his senses when the man extended his hand out to him.

"Hi, I am Sanjiro Shindou. It's a pleasure to meet you, Uesagi San."

Yuki grabbed his hand for a handshake, and marveled at the elegant long fingers and the soft firmness of the man's grasp.

"H...Hi. Please call me Yuki."

He stammered and blushed when the man gave him a full smile.

"Well, Yuki it is then. I would love to stay and talk to you more, but I have to be running along now. I've got a few errands to run." Sanjiro said, smiling in Yuki's direction and speaking to Mr. Uesagi at the same time.

"Won't you at least stay for a cup of tea, Sanjiro?" Mr. Uesagi asked.

"I would love to but I can't. I have to pick up Shuichi in a few." Sanjiro said apologetically. He hadn't liked refusing the man's kind offer. He then turned towards Yuki.

""Maybe we'll get together later on and you can tell me all the exciting things about New York."

He gave him a small wink, which made Yuki blush some more. With a bow to both Uesagi men, Sanjiro Shindou took off down the path towards his car.

Before Yuki had a chance to run after him and ask him who this Shuichi person was, he was dragged inside by his younger brother who couldn't wait to show him all the work he had done in Kindergarten and now First grade.

With a last wistful glance at Sanjiro's retreating figure, Yuki sighed silently and allowed himself to be taken inside, to see all the things he had missed from his brother's life.

*~*~*

TBC.

Author's notes: Quick thoughts. This is only the first chapter, so forgive me if it's crappy - _-;; Anyway, the second chapter is in production right now, and I'll have it up soon. I, for the life of me, cannot remember what Yuki's father first name is. Oh, and since I like the name Yuki tooooo much, I am going to keep that one. So, Eiri is going to be his middle name. You know, Yuki Eiri Uesagi. Please review and tell me what you think so far. Please *begs pathetically*